Author Topic: Favre to retire  (Read 2214 times)

westsiderider323

Favre to retire
« on: August 03, 2010, 08:53:53 AM »
its all over espn now i really think he means it this time supposedly he's been tellin the vikings that he is gon retire
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 08:58:43 AM by Don Blizzle Tyme »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Favre to retire
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 09:01:37 AM »
This is what, the sixth time? Dude is just a MAJOR attention whore, I got no respect for this nigga at all and I  hope gets injured for life after he makes a backstabbing comeback run with another team, which he certainly will.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 09:23:46 AM »
This is what, the sixth time? Dude is just a MAJOR attention whore, I got no respect for this nigga at all and I  hope gets injured for life after he makes a backstabbing comeback run with another team, which he certainly will.

If he returns, it's with the Vikings. Every Viking had the feeling he was coming back, but they say his body is not healing like it use to. Of course at 41 that's expected. I have said it before, with Farve, the Vikings win the Super Bowl this year, and he retires. Without Farve, Viking are good enough to make the Wild Card but with no QB they wouldn't go very far. I say they make a trade to gain a quality QB.

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 09:46:18 AM »

If he returns, it's with the Vikings. Every Viking had the feeling he was coming back, but they say his body is not healing like it use to. Of course at 41 that's expected. I have said it before, with Farve, the Vikings win the Super Bowl this year, and he retires. Without Farve, Viking are good enough to make the Wild Card but with no QB they wouldn't go very far. I say they make a trade to gain a quality QB.

supposedly brad childress said that he feels good bout tarvaris jackson under center they still have that great defense and and great runnin game

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 11:10:39 AM »
It's not official, but it's looking like it's leaning toward him retiring.

One of the greats for sure & I don't care what you say about the Vikings, they are done without Brett.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 02:13:41 PM »
Damn some harsh feelings toward brett here
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

theremedy360

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 04:33:51 PM »
He'll be back.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 04:38:42 PM »
If they don't start out strong with Jackson I'd consider bringing in Pennington or Garcia. Pennington especially if they want to build a new QB for the year after. What a great ending it would be for Chad if he ended up on Minn and retired with a ring.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 06:05:46 PM »
If they don't start out strong with Jackson I'd consider bringing in Pennington or Garcia. Pennington especially if they want to build a new QB for the year after. What a great ending it would be for Chad if he ended up on Minn and retired with a ring.

They're going to give Sage a chance before they go get someone else.

This team needs a QB like Brett, Chad would be better than what they got, but still not enough.

The O-Line sucks ass & AP likely would of had worse numbers if teams weren't worried about the PA.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 06:08:31 PM »

They're going to give Sage a chance before they go get someone else.

This team needs a QB like Brett, Chad would be better than what they got, but still not enough.

The O-Line sucks ass & AP likely would of had worse numbers if teams weren't worried about the PA.

I'm not guaranteeing victory with Chad. I'm just saying it's possible. Vikes still make the playoffs with Chad last year and even if they make all those fumbles, Chad doesn't make that homerun int at the end and maybe gets them close enough to an FG. Who knows. Then no matter what they walk over the Colts D.

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 06:27:23 PM »
favre to retire
thank god.

and please dont change your mind.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 08:35:36 PM »
favre to retire
thank god.

and please dont change your mind.

maybe it's because I'm in Minnesota, though I root for the Packers over the Vikings, but I want him to comeback one more year. I think the people of Minnesota have never won a Super Bowl, and the only sport they have a chance of winning is in football due to revenue sharing which allows small market teams to compete with large market teams. So if the Vikings can win this year before all the shake up never year, then it would be good for the people here.

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2010, 11:19:36 AM »
He's told ESPN he'll play if he's healthy and the Vikings have stepped up their offer to him for this year  :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westsiderider323

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2010, 11:22:40 AM »
He's told ESPN he'll play if he's healthy and the Vikings have stepped up their offer to him for this year  :laugh:

he's got an appointment wit the doctor next week and damn they raised his pay from 13 to 20 million (16 million guaranteed)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2010, 12:27:17 PM »
I hope he comes back; I'm rooting for the old man, you gotta. 8)