Author Topic: Lady Gaga  (Read 1017 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Lady Gaga
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2010, 04:49:00 PM »
ALSO: Her music videos are just way too gangsta to overlook, go youtube some.

When Eastcoast rappers started referring to EVERYthing that was "cool" as bein "gangsta"...is when everything "gangsta" officially ceased to exist in mainstream rap music lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2010, 05:01:21 PM »

When Eastcoast rappers started referring to EVERYthing that was "cool" as bein "gangsta"...is when everything "gangsta" officially ceased to exist in mainstream rap music lol

That reminds me of when everyone starting calling things "dope", the drug use on a national scale went up in both Canada and America.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2010, 05:05:03 PM »

Lol

Plus, I don't see what's so GREAT about her videos. She's just doing them to shock and get more publicity, like madonna 20 years ago..

kemizt

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2010, 05:06:27 PM »

Lol

Plus, I don't see what's so GREAT about her videos. She's just doing them to shock and get more publicity, like madonna 20 years ago..

Go watch the top 30 countdown on your local music station and you'll see why her videos are a breathe of fresh air, done for shock or not..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2010, 07:42:44 PM »
cham u got a hard on for this chick

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2010, 09:04:03 PM »

Oh right, I forgot, when you defend an artist is means your clearly a stan; my bad.

I guess we should all just agree she is just another pop star, because that's what forums are for, to come together & agree on everything.

JUST ANOTHER POPSTAR; END THREAD.

:laugh:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2010, 09:09:57 PM »
it was born a man right or some shit?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2010, 10:14:53 PM »

Oh right, I forgot, when you defend an artist is means your clearly a stan; my bad.

I guess we should all just agree she is just another pop star, because that's what forums are for, to come together & agree on everything.

lol, not calling you a stan. Just saying you have a hard on for Lady Gaga.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2010, 10:51:12 PM »

If by that you mean enjoy her music then, yes, I do.

As for the "hard on"...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mVEG793G3N4&amp;feature=av2e" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mVEG793G3N4&amp;feature=av2e</a>

only when viewing this video. :banana_hitit:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2010, 02:17:55 AM »

Lol

Go watch the top 30 countdown on your local music station and you'll see why her videos are a breathe of fresh air, done for shock or not..
Nah, they're all weird to me. The most normal vid she has gotta be the one Cham posted.

kemizt

Portugoal

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2010, 02:22:31 AM »

hmm?

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2010, 08:03:30 AM »

hmm?

ahahah this is her first failed image when her nose was even bigger. and folks think her style wasnt completely manufactured to shock and bring publicity. "gaga" use to be one of those bitches at the coffee shop with her acoustic guitar singing boring ass songs, but that didnt work so her and her ex boyfriend created the lady gaga character/brand/product.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2010, 12:05:19 PM »
^A billion dollar idea that worked. You know how many rappers, even ones you listen to, probably "failed" with their first attempts of getting into the game?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2010, 12:06:50 PM »

Ok quick! Who would win in a fight?

Lady Gaga?

or

Joe Budden?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2010, 12:12:05 PM »

Ok quick! Who would win in a fight?

Lady Gaga?

or

Joe Budden?

Trick question! The room would explode due to the amount of sheer awesomeness they both bring with them.

Nice try though.