Author Topic: Should Sparegeez be on Detox???  (Read 215 times)

westsiderider323

Re: Should Sparegeez be on Detox???
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 08:17:23 PM »
I love the support guys. I'm dropping something tonight for the appreciation ya'll have shown me thank you once again.

please dont theres already enough garbage hiphop we dont need no more trash pollutin the good name of hiphop

I'm doing it for my fans you're just mad cuz u have none

you have no fans your own mother even knows you suck monkey nuts

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 08:37:07 PM »
I love the support guys. I'm dropping something tonight for the appreciation ya'll have shown me thank you once again.

please dont theres already enough garbage hiphop we dont need no more trash pollutin the good name of hiphop

look man im still working on my flow you need to go work on your bars. i just started this shit, it's sad how im already lyrically ahead of u

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 08:39:57 PM »

look man im still working on my flow you need to go work on your bars. i just started this shit, it's sad how im already lyrically ahead of u

HAHAHAHAHA good one i havnt laughed that hard since you said you were good

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 08:41:02 PM »
shit...why did i just click on play ?

i skipped after 3 seconds

The D.O.C and

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 08:54:24 PM »

that's why you hate on me and follow me around lol. cuz ive out barred u in every battle we've had. true hater

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 08:57:05 PM »

that's why you hate on me and follow me around lol. cuz ive out barred u in every battle we've had. true hater

damn you gettin mad cuz im talkin the truth GTFO

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 09:08:10 PM »
Is this what you look forward to everyday? "Embarrassing" me on dubcc to get some anger out or what. it's sad how much energy you've wasted on me so. countless of raps, threads made, posts... it was fun at first but man you look really pathetic now i feel guilty

westsiderider323

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 09:10:31 PM »
Is this what you look forward to everyday? "Embarrassing" me on dubcc to get some anger out or what. it's sad how much energy you've wasted on me so. countless of raps, threads made, posts... it was fun at first but man you look really pathetic now i feel guilty

i didnt make this thread, you made a thread askin who win (peep the poll faggot) and ill stay shittin on you like you my septic tank bitch

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2010, 09:13:11 PM »
dre is prolly the best producer in rap history...which means not even quincy jones should be on his fuccin record. if i was dre i wouldnt put anybody on that shit...fucc everybody.