Author Topic: Elano has single handedly ruined the g-spot  (Read 1184 times)

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Elano has single handedly ruined the g-spot
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2010, 05:44:38 PM »
I'm more a reader than a poster but gotta agree, Elano killed the G-Spot. Not even worth to check here anymore. You all filling his free time. He enters every thread and start posting shit and replying to every post. The dude has serious mental problem.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 07:55:15 PM by Pgb »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2010, 08:45:00 PM »
Project COMPLETELY ignore Elano. 8)

theremedy360

« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2010, 08:49:15 PM »
Ruined the G Spot?? Elano should be an admin..

Elano

« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2010, 09:26:00 PM »
I'm more a reader than a poster but gotta agree, Elano killed the G-Spot. Not even worth to check here anymore. You all filling his free time. He enters every thread and start posting shit and replying to every post. The dude has serious mental problem.

i think that you have a serious mental problem, like i've said before EVERY SINGLE DAY there are tons of threads about me, tell me why i shouldn't reply if somebody talk shit about me.
maybe its ok for you if i say that you are a son of a bitch.

Mindy Harris

« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2010, 09:27:04 PM »

i think that you have a serious mental problem, like i've said before EVERY SINGLE DAY there are tons of threads about me, tell me why i shouldn't reply if somebody talk shit about me.
maybe its ok for you if i say that you are a son of a bitch.

omg thats awful. Shame on them for cursing!! Thats a big NoNo!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 09:30:26 PM by Mindy Harris »

Elano

« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2010, 09:30:17 PM »

funny....coming from somebody that has constantly talked about me every day for a month straight (to say the least).  :loser:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2010, 09:32:30 PM »

funny....coming from somebody that has constantly talked about me every day for a month straight (to say the least).  :loser:

Looking back now...

It's been roughly a week, take it easy, son.

G-Funk

« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2010, 09:32:40 PM »
But even after they've stopped talking about you for periods of time, you continue to go into threads and talk shit. Then the whole thing starts again.

Elano

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2010, 09:33:04 PM »

Looking back now...

It's been roughly a week, take it easy, son.

ah ah ah a week  :D

Elano

« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2010, 09:34:27 PM »
But even after they've stopped talking about you for periods of time, you continue to go into threads and talk shit. Then the whole thing starts again.

BELIEVE ME, if they don't talk shit about me, there's no reason for me to talk shit about them even if they are nothing but a bunch of assholes.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2010, 10:41:07 PM »

ah ah ah maybe i rape u?
mods shud jus ban this i.p, seriously u go out of ur way to bag the shit out of someone on a forum

Elano

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2010, 10:44:31 PM »

ah ah ah maybe i rape u?
mods shud jus ban this i.p, seriously u go out of ur way to bag the shit out of someone on a forum
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=253398.0

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2010, 11:01:57 PM »
It's actually these idiots who insult him that add fuel to the fire. little dick bastards who just pick on somebody angrily on the net cuz they got nothing else to do... bluntyme ur a faggot
thinkin the same thing, there should be like some truce or sumthin to stop the spam

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2010, 11:37:12 PM »
It's actually these idiots who insult him that add fuel to the fire. little dick bastards who just pick on somebody angrily on the net cuz they got nothing else to do... bluntyme ur a faggot
thinkin the same thing, there should be like some truce or sumthin to stop the spam

this

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2010, 11:56:36 PM »

Personally, I'd like to know what you'd prefer to see in this section?

What is so interesting in this section that you read/check that is ruined by this mythical "spam"?

It's Tha G-Spot "Anything Goes" section, not Outbounds or West Coast.

I refuse to believe that anybody would care that deeply about an internet forum lmfao.