Author Topic: Elano has single handedly ruined the g-spot  (Read 1200 times)

Elano

Re: Elano has single handedly ruined the g-spot
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2010, 11:58:45 PM »
I refuse to believe that anybody would care that deeply about an internet forum lmfao.

blunt tyme,you and the other fags behind the aliases care DEEPLY about this internet forum.
they don't post outside this section of the board

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2010, 12:57:55 AM »
It's actually these idiots who insult him that add fuel to the fire. little dick bastards who just pick on somebody angrily on the net cuz they got nothing else to do... bluntyme ur a faggot
thinkin the same thing, there should be like some truce or sumthin to stop the spam

Personally, I'd like to know what you'd prefer to see in this section?

What is so interesting in this section that you read/check that is ruined by this mythical "spam"?

It's Tha G-Spot "Anything Goes" section, not Outbounds or West Coast.

I refuse to believe that anybody would care that deeply about an internet forum lmfao.
I refuse to believe that someone would actually go out there way to bag some guy in europe and make numerous accounts to try and get their point across

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2010, 01:03:46 AM »
^I refuse to believe that myself, as well... ???

But like I said, what is this "spamming" taking away from in a section that is literally about nothing? How can one try to lay down rules in a total anarchy of a section?

Are these threads getting in the way of getting to threads that are polls of who you'd like to fuck or threads about what is your favorite fast food? I'm failing to see what these threads are doing to ruin your experience in this section... ???

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2010, 01:17:21 AM »

But like I said, what is this "spamming" taking away from in a section that is literally about nothing? How can one try to lay down rules in a total anarchy of a section?

Are these threads getting in the way of getting to threads that are polls of who you'd like to fuck or threads about what is your favorite fast food? I'm failing to see what these threads are doing to ruin your experience in this section... ???
im not just talkin about the g-spot overall, but even so people just jump into a thread and bag elano and then the whole thread goes down

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2010, 01:24:52 AM »

im not just talkin about the g-spot overall, but even so people just jump into a thread and bag elano and then the whole thread goes down

I don't know who you're talking about, but there is not one thread that had any sort of potential, that I can see, that was "ruined" by such actions.

But I assure you, I'm sure the person "getting bagged" was likely (was) the one who came in to unrelated threads & then got shitted on.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2010, 02:27:34 AM »
It's actually these idiots who insult him that add fuel to the fire. little dick bastards who just pick on somebody angrily on the net cuz they got nothing else to do... bluntyme ur a faggot

anyone else find this post ironic? thought so  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elano

« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2010, 04:04:55 AM »

anyone else find this post ironic? thought so  8)

you find this post IRONIC because you are one of those fuckin idiots with nothing else to do.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2010, 09:16:39 AM »

The thing is this shit needs to be confined to its own threads. If there were dedicated elano vs [insert poster] spam threads then I wouldn't care. But this spam is derailing every single topic. Certain posters go back and forth with elano on the same bullshit 24-7 and it might have been entertaining the first 100 times but come on now...just ignore the guy, because he doesn't have the ability to ignore you.

Elano

« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2010, 02:31:20 AM »

The thing is this shit needs to be confined to its own threads. If there were dedicated elano vs [insert poster] spam threads then I wouldn't care. But this spam is derailing every single topic. Certain posters go back and forth with elano on the same bullshit 24-7 and it might have been entertaining the first 100 times but come on now...just ignore the guy, because he doesn't have the ability to ignore you.

asshole,if they don't talk shit about me i have the ABILITY to ignore those fuckers.
but  if they start threads to talk shit about me EVERY SINGLE DAY,i must reply to those idiots.
it's so difficult to understand ?  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2010, 03:49:49 AM »
The title of this thread is ridiculous.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'EclipZe

« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2010, 12:08:57 PM »
Elano is the real deal

Elano

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2010, 07:40:47 AM »
The title of this thread is ridiculous.

and the thread starter is a fuckin asshole

theremedy360

« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2010, 10:10:36 AM »
Elano, I know we've had our differences in the past but I would like to call a truce, you're way too funny to beef with.

Elano

« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2010, 09:53:25 PM »
This place went from somewhat of a guilty pleasure due to its over the top immature humor and clowning to pretty much unbearable.

A word to the people who run this site:  He's killing your ad revenue.

Peace

YOU ARE FUCKIN STUPID.
it's my fault if there are a bunch of idiots that don't have nothing better to do than start threads about me every 15 minutes ?

Jesus shut the fuck up you worthless sack of shit.  You're a disgrace to Italians all over the world you worthless piece of shit.

go call your father a piece of shit

Elano

« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2010, 10:06:50 PM »

go call your father a piece of shit