Author Topic: Elano has single handedly ruined the g-spot  (Read 1185 times)

jeromechickenbone

Elano has single handedly ruined the g-spot
« on: August 04, 2010, 09:27:54 PM »
This place went from somewhat of a guilty pleasure due to its over the top immature humor and clowning to pretty much unbearable.

A word to the people who run this site:  He's killing your ad revenue.

Peace

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Elano has single handedly ruined the g-spot
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 09:40:19 PM »
Although I agree & think he should be murdered by an angry mob, what else is going on in this section?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 10:12:21 PM »
Good point.  So I guess between boredom and punching ourselves in the nuts, we go with punching ourselves in the nuts aka Elano?  I just wanted some better entertainment while I procrastinated from work.  Is that too much to ask?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 10:19:13 PM »
Good point.  So I guess between boredom and punching ourselves in the nuts, we go with punching ourselves in the nuts aka Elano?  I just wanted some better entertainment while I procrastinated from work.  Is that too much to ask?

It's not too much to ask. If you ask me, it's what the good people deserve!

It's just Elano is a poor subject. His greatest comeback was "AH AH AH your father is a pedophile" & you can diss the shit out of him & he's too stupid to understand it.

The beauty of the Jew was he fought back, even went to the point of creating two other accounts to have backup; that's dedication. Now is even faking the death of someone who may not exist at all. We need posters like him.

EDIT: The return of Sikotic would be epic.

Elano

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 10:19:37 PM »
This place went from somewhat of a guilty pleasure due to its over the top immature humor and clowning to pretty much unbearable.

Peace

YOU ARE FUCKIN STUPID.
it's my fault if there are a bunch of idiots that don't have nothing better to do than start threads about me every 15 minutes ?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 10:22:20 PM »

Peace

YOU ARE FUCKIN STUPID.
it's my fault if there are a bunch of idiots that don't have nothing better to do than start threads about me every 15 minutes ?

Sometimes you have to be the bigger man and walk away.  Its just the internet man, don't feel like you have to defend your honor on here.  This place is retarded. 

Im Gonna Rape U

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 10:23:19 PM »

Peace

YOU ARE FUCKIN STUPID.

ah ah ah i rape elano ah ah ah

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 10:25:54 PM »

It's just Elano is a poor subject. His greatest comeback was "AH AH AH your father is a pedophile" & you can diss the shit out of him & he's too stupid to understand it.

The beauty of the Jew was he fought back, even went to the point of creating two other accounts to have backup; that's dedication. Now is even faking the death of someone who may not exist at all. We need posters like him.

Yeah I mean, Sik was def the backbone of this place.  

Elano

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 10:26:19 PM »

Peace

YOU ARE FUCKIN STUPID.

Sometimes you have to be the bigger man and walk away.  Its just the internet man, don't feel like you have to defend your honor on here.  This place is retarded. 

sometimes i don't even reply,but you can't say that i'm ruining this place..... are you scared to say something bad about who constantly start threads about me ?
"Its better if i talk shit about elano cause i don't wanna be dissed for 3 months every day"  :'(

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 10:28:32 PM »

Peace

YOU ARE FUCKIN STUPID.

sometimes i don't even reply,but you can't say that i'm ruining this place..... are you scared to say something bad about who constantly start threads about me ?
"Its better if i talk shit about elano cause i don't wanna be dissed for 3 months every day"  :'(

Yeah, sometimes you don't reply. You just lock the thread you're getting shitted on in & run like a bitch...BITCH!

Elano, your mother got raped by woodland creatures.

Elano

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 10:28:39 PM »

And you are a poor son of a retarded whore. And YOU can't talk about comebacks, because you are dumb as a rock.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 10:30:22 PM »

Yeah, this forum has been declared in a paraplegic state since his leaving. :-\

Im Gonna Rape U

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2010, 10:32:11 PM »

Yeah, this forum has been declared in a paraplegic state since his leaving. :-\

siks coming back..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2010, 10:34:40 PM »

And you are a poor son of a retarded whore. And YOU can't talk about comebacks, because you are dumb as a rock.

I stand corrected. This is his greatest comeback.

I'd like you all to take note of his clear creativity & his timing. You've obviously had this one in the holdster for quite a while; good to see you're finally shooting it off.

Like I said, poor subject.

Elano

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2010, 10:36:30 PM »

I stand corrected. This is his greatest comeback.

I'd like you all to take note of his clear creativity & his timing. You've obviously had this one in the holdster for quite a while; good to see you're finally shooting it off.

Like I said, poor subject.

AH AH AH you talk about creativity when you reply ALWAYS with "your mother will be raped and killed", but i let you think that you are a fuckin god if you want.
poor idiot :D