Poll

Who had the best ALBUM this summer? (not who is the better artist)

Teflon Don - Boss
11 (27.5%)
Recovery - Em
22 (55%)
TML - Drake
7 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Teflon Don VS Recovery VS Thank Me Later  (Read 609 times)

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Re: Teflon Don VS Recovery VS Thank Me Later
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 03:25:10 PM »
neither..

1. How I Got Over
2. Sir Luscious Left Foot
3. Trunk Muzic(only a mixtape but still....)
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 04:55:38 PM »
None of these three. All three albums are poor. If I HAD to pick I'd say Teflon Don just because the music was better, but Thank me Later is staright garbage and Recovery, even though its better than previous material, is still Eminem pandering to pop audiences and kids.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 07:56:23 PM »
1. Thank Me Later

The other two are tied.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2010, 09:36:45 PM »
1 Recovery
2 Teflon Don
3 Thank Me Later

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 03:10:19 AM »
Thank Me Later.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

midwestryder

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 12:53:41 PM »
the 3 hottest albums this summer arguably, which one did you enjoy (or hate) the most? this should be a good one since all of these albums had pretty mixed reviews on here  

I'm going with the Bawse on this one, only 1 skippable track on his album where the other 2 I can't say the same for  8)
no they are not 3 hottest albums this summer arguably at all. the 3 hottest albums of the summer are Big Boi Sir Luscious Left Foot ,bun b trill O.G., & Curren$y - pilot talk. none of the albums you names can touch the ones i named .

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 01:56:40 PM »
the 3 hottest albums this summer arguably, which one did you enjoy (or hate) the most? this should be a good one since all of these albums had pretty mixed reviews on here  

I'm going with the Bawse on this one, only 1 skippable track on his album where the other 2 I can't say the same for  8)
no they are not 3 hottest albums this summer arguably at all. the 3 hottest albums of the summer are Big Boi Sir Luscious Left Foot ,bun b trill O.G., & Curren$y - pilot talk. none of the albums you names can touch the ones i named .

nah but hottest albums of the summer isnt the albums you like the most, its popular albums that a lot of people are gonna bump. sorry as much as im a huge fan of big boi, bun and currensy, those albums aint hot summer albums to most folks, most folks aint even heard of them.

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 02:16:36 PM »
Recovery is far better than TD and TML

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 02:45:45 PM »
I like Sir Luscious Left Foot better than all of those. I guess i must be old school or something  ::).

Teflon Don has hot production but thats about it. Ross tried harder I'll give him that but i just never could get into him

Recovery was about what i expected. Has little replay value for me.

Thank Me Later. ugghhh no thank you

^^^^^ on point yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 03:02:00 PM »
Drizzy Drake fersure.

Ross? who cares.

Em, i thought it was going to be a grower and it wasnt. Only a couple memorable songs.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 03:56:00 PM »
drake album was made for if you in a whip with a broad and yet you want to hear a lil bit of rap,cause that shit is softer then a baby's ass yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

westside159

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 08:18:00 PM »
CLOSE THREAD  NONE

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2010, 12:56:47 AM »
1. Teflon Don
2. Thank Me Later
3. Recovery

Probably this, with TD and TML exchanging in the first 2 spots depending on the mood and who I'm with. Interesting thing is that I didn't think much of TML in the beginning and way very impressed with Recovery, now it's the other way around.

midwestryder

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2010, 02:30:15 PM »

nah but hottest albums of the summer isnt the albums you like the most, its popular albums that a lot of people are gonna bump. sorry as much as im a huge fan of big boi, bun and currensy, those albums aint hot summer albums to most folks, most folks aint even heard of them.
everything you said is bullshit .  more people heard about big boi  & bun b then rick ross's teflon don . big boi is more popular album then rick ross's teflon don .yes they are hot album to most folk in st louis . see you have no idea what it is hot in america because you are in scottland . scottland has no idea what is hot. so don't tell me what is hot in america when you are not in america. Big Boi Sir Luscious Left Foot ,bun b trill O.G., & Curren$y - pilot talk are the hottest albums of summer & you need to face it .

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2010, 06:56:43 PM »

everything you said is bullshit .  more people heard about big boi  & bun b then rick ross's teflon don . big boi is more popular album then rick ross's teflon don .yes they are hot album to most folk in st louis . see you have no idea what it is hot in america because you are in scottland . scottland has no idea what is hot. so don't tell me what is hot in america when you are not in america. Big Boi Sir Luscious Left Foot ,bun b trill O.G., & Curren$y - pilot talk are the hottest albums of summer & you need to face it .

I agree on Big Boi and Curren$y's albums being better than any of the albums in this poll (Curren$y's is my favorite so far) but you're delusional if you really think they get more spins than Ross' album overall in the country... at least over here in New Haven 9/10 times you hear a system bumpin' down the street it's Ross' album, "B.M.F." and "Free Mason" mostly, and "Aston Martin Music"... I've heard Bun B's shit getting played some out here which is what's up but I can't say the same for those other albums besides me and my whip lol, and I'm sure the amount of play Ross gets down south is like 100x more than here and than any of these other albums  8)

and Drake's album gets played too but it's mostly by bitches  :P