Poll

Who had the best ALBUM this summer? (not who is the better artist)

Teflon Don - Boss
11 (27.5%)
Recovery - Em
22 (55%)
TML - Drake
7 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Teflon Don VS Recovery VS Thank Me Later  (Read 616 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Teflon Don VS Recovery VS Thank Me Later
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2010, 07:05:39 PM »
Recovery lacks replay value. Teflon Don was solid, but not as great as people are saying. Thank Me Later is overhyped but has some pretty mice cuts on it.

So I guess I gotta give it to Drake by a hair based on personal preference. Em's album is by far the most solid lyrically.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2010, 02:45:09 PM »
the 3 hottest albums this summer arguably, which one did you enjoy (or hate) the most? this should be a good one since all of these albums had pretty mixed reviews on here 

I'm going with the Bawse on this one, only 1 skippable track on his album where the other 2 I can't say the same for  8)
no they are not 3 hottest albums this summer arguably at all. the 3 hottest albums of the summer are Big Boi Sir Luscious Left Foot ,bun b trill O.G., & Curren$y - pilot talk. none of the albums you names can touch the ones i named .

nah but hottest albums of the summer isnt the albums you like the most, its popular albums that a lot of people are gonna bump. sorry as much as im a huge fan of big boi, bun and currensy, those albums aint hot summer albums to most folks, most folks aint even heard of them.
everything you said is bullshit .  more people heard about big boi  & bun b then rick ross's teflon don . big boi is more popular album then rick ross's teflon don .yes they are hot album to most folk in st louis . see you have no idea what it is hot in america because you are in scottland . scottland has no idea what is hot. so don't tell me what is hot in america when you are not in america. Big Boi Sir Luscious Left Foot ,bun b trill O.G., & Curren$y - pilot talk are the hottest albums of summer & you need to face it .

ross is more popular that bun b and big boi right now, simple as. doesnt matter who you like better, big boi is my fav album of the year but its hardly gained much popularity beyond people who take an active interest in rap music. its not of interest to people who just listen to  whatever is the "hot" thing of the moment (see what it means?) and at the moment ross and drake are the hot thing. the whole point of the thread is based on that definition of hot.

i dont need to be in america to figure that out.

Anunikke

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2010, 03:30:04 PM »
Teflon Don easily.

Recovery was ruined by mostly bad beats & hooks & I could only listen to a few bars of drakes LP

midwestryder

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2010, 03:25:07 PM »
the 3 hottest albums this summer arguably, which one did you enjoy (or hate) the most? this should be a good one since all of these albums had pretty mixed reviews on here 

I'm going with the Bawse on this one, only 1 skippable track on his album where the other 2 I can't say the same for  8)
no they are not 3 hottest albums this summer arguably at all. the 3 hottest albums of the summer are Big Boi Sir Luscious Left Foot ,bun b trill O.G., & Curren$y - pilot talk. none of the albums you names can touch the ones i named .

nah but hottest albums of the summer isnt the albums you like the most, its popular albums that a lot of people are gonna bump. sorry as much as im a huge fan of big boi, bun and currensy, those albums aint hot summer albums to most folks, most folks aint even heard of them.
everything you said is bullshit .  more people heard about big boi  & bun b then rick ross's teflon don . big boi is more popular album then rick ross's teflon don .yes they are hot album to most folk in st louis . see you have no idea what it is hot in america because you are in scottland . scottland has no idea what is hot. so don't tell me what is hot in america when you are not in america. Big Boi Sir Luscious Left Foot ,bun b trill O.G., & Curren$y - pilot talk are the hottest albums of summer & you need to face it .

ross is more popular that bun b and big boi right now, simple as. doesnt matter who you like better, big boi is my fav album of the year but its hardly gained much popularity beyond people who take an active interest in rap music. its not of interest to people who just listen to  whatever is the "hot" thing of the moment (see what it means?) and at the moment ross and drake are the hot thing. the whole point of the thread is based on that definition of hot.

yes , you do have to be ameircan to figure it out becaue you are wrong.  i have heard moe people playing bun b and big boi right now then rick ross. this is not about who i like better at all .this is facts that is goingo n in st louis. no one is feeling rick ross in st louis. so ross is not more populare at all .so don't try to tell me what is hot in my culture because you are not parrt of it . drake does not get hardly any play on the street because he is for suckers & bitches.  so what is hot in st louis  is not what is hot in scottland at all .bun b ,curren$y. &  big boi are hot right now in st louis streets not rick ross or drake because st louis is not reallying feeling them . so tell me what is hot in my city or country outsider.  you are just faking the funk with being a texas wannabe

Anunikke

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2010, 03:36:06 PM »

yes , you do have to be ameircan to figure it out becaue you are wrong.  i have heard moe people playing bun b and big boi right now then rick ross. this is not about who i like better at all .this is facts that is goingo n in st louis. no one is feeling rick ross in st louis. so ross is not more populare at all .so don't try to tell me what is hot in my culture because you are not parrt of it . drake does not get hardly any play on the street because he is for suckers & bitches.  so what is hot in st louis  is not what is hot in scottland at all .bun b ,curren$y. &  big boi are hot right now in st louis streets not rick ross or drake because st louis is not reallying feeling them . so tell me what is hot in my city or country outsider.  you are just faking the funk with being a texas wannabe
You are the best poster on dubcc by far, you get me laughing everytime.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2010, 12:33:48 PM »
EVERYBODY knows that the centre of everything in earth and its existence is dictated by "what's hot and going on right now on the St. Louis streets". Why wouldn't it be?

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2010, 10:31:18 AM »

:laugh:

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2010, 01:56:24 PM »
Recovery. The other two dont make my top 5 so far. The albums im listening to the most right now are recovery, the defamation of strictland banks, alive til im dead sir lucious left foot and jst got Trill og so givin that a few spins.