Author Topic: John Payne speaks on new projects (2Pac, Sam Sneed)  (Read 351 times)

woof

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: John Payne speaks on new projects (2Pac, Sam Sneed)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 10:00:16 PM »
sigh...half the sneed project? and the other half is new material? oh well...they better hope its the HALF that hasnt fuly been released...cause i dont have too much faith in newer shit...

T-o-m

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 01:52:33 AM »
New 2pac album seems to become something like new game, crooked i or dre album LOL

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 05:18:28 AM »
so sam sneed is next and that pac will drop?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 06:15:23 AM »
sigh...half the sneed project? and the other half is new material? oh well...they better hope its the HALF that hasnt fuly been released...cause i dont have too much faith in newer shit...
well i'm surprised if they release a sam smeed song that we don't know yet

JohnnyL

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 10:03:17 AM »
Interesting read.  Thanks for posting this, woof.  My only problem with any of this is when Payne said they planned to make the Sam Sneed album half old tracks and half new material.  Haven't they butchered enough old material yet?  I'd have no problem with them dropping a cd of entirely new Sam Sneed tracks, but why do they have to include them with his old material.  Why not just release his original album as close to how it was originally intended as possible? 

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 10:16:28 AM »
What Sam Sneed was RELEASED again, someone mind posting it? because I lost all mind when I switched my computer to Windows7.