Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Opens Up About Daughter’s Battle with Lupus  (Read 458 times)

Elano

Snoop Dogg Opens Up About Daughter’s Battle with Lupus
« on: August 10, 2010, 09:53:40 PM »
Rapper Snoop Dogg was joined by his family, wife Shante Broadus and 11-year-old daughter Cori, on an episode of The View that aired on Friday, August 6.

While on the show Snoop spoke on his daughter being diagnosed with lupus and how it has affected him as well as his family.

“I didn’t know what to do because people look to me for their savior at times,” Snoop explained. “I’ve done a lot of Make A Wish and I’ve saved a lot of kids and been apart of their lives and now to have this happen to me was like what could I wish for other than to find a cure to help my daughter. No money could fix it, no nothing could fix it. It was just a matter of us loving what we have and loving the moment and just being thankful for what we have. Not really focus off what’s not right, but try to get it right by having love in the house and that’s what’s making her get better.”

Snoop’s wife Shante explained that the couple was close to breaking up prior to their daughter’s diagnosis.

“We were in the middle of going through a divorce and he came back and wanted to reconcile and like two weeks later when he came back that’s when we found out,” Shante explained on The View.

Last month, Snoop explained to People Magazine that Cori was beating her battle with lupus.

"She's the toughest little thing I've ever met," Snoop Dogg revealed to the magazine. "She's on the honor roll, playing volleyball and softball, living life. She has all this joy. In the beginning lupus was winning. But now Cori is."

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg Opens Up About Daughter’s Battle with Lupus
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 02:07:07 AM »
God Bless Snoop Dogg......this is terribly touching.......but has a silver lining.........his marriage was saved....
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

dnjp4life

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 03:02:27 AM »
Wow I didn't know about this, but then again it's not exactly the sort of thing you go and shout on rooftops about.  I hope she gets better.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 03:39:16 PM »
That's what J Dilla died of, RIP

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 04:15:06 PM »
i wish this equal and his family the best yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 05:55:34 PM »
On a serious note...he better not use this as a excuse as 2 y he has been droppin wack muzik...take time off and come back wit another meal
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 12:24:02 AM »
On a serious note...he better not use this as a excuse as 2 y he has been droppin wack muzik...take time off and come back wit another meal
Wooooooooooow........

That's low, Enyce.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jimmy H.

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 01:00:59 AM »
On a serious note, you're a cornball! Talking about what a grown man with a sick child better not do. Go someplace else with that shit. You're probably the kind of dude who'd go to a concert and scream out song requests during a moment of silence for the artist's loved ones. It's sad how you can read about how this man's family is going through all this and all you can get from it is "Oh, he better not blame this for the decline in his music." Time for you to grow up, bro.

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 01:15:35 AM »

i seriously hope you're joking.

amazing25

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 01:22:09 AM »

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Game could use that as an exuse for RED Pushback :firedevil:

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 03:13:23 AM »

wtf...did lights´ spirit possess you or why are you acting retarded all the time ?

hope she gets better,  i don´t wish harm to anyone´s kids

Elano

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 03:17:23 AM »
On a serious note, you're a cornball! Talking about what a grown man with a sick child better not do. Go someplace else with that shit. You're probably the kind of dude who'd go to a concert and scream out song requests during a moment of silence for the artist's loved ones. It's sad how you can read about how this man's family is going through all this and all you can get from it is "Oh, he better not blame this for the decline in his music." Time for you to grow up, bro.

amen

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 03:32:03 AM »
don't mind enyce, he's the local retard that somehow became a mod.  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 03:43:17 AM »

amen
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 05:49:58 AM »
Lol at everyone bein hurt...didnt get the 2nd part did ya...snoop gon make it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.