Author Topic: Any X-Files fans here???  (Read 225 times)

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Any X-Files fans here???
« on: August 09, 2010, 06:40:25 AM »
Hey I used to watch this years ago, was at the store today & got the first season for cheap

wasn't sure how it would hold up, but after watchin first 2 episodes its not bad i think it gets better tho

so what did u think of the series overall and whats your fave season

if im feelin season 1 overall ima pick up more

Fonky Fresh

Re: Any X-Files fans here???
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:07:59 PM »
season 1 is like a warm up to me season 2 is a lot better and it continues down that road till season 4

There is one season that's kinda comical can't remember if it's the 6th or 7th but it's a must see with one episode of 'COPS' (like the tv show) season 8 is a filler as far as i remember and the 9th , especially the end must be seen indeed.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 05:47:54 PM by Freaky Flow »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

awol22222

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 02:46:16 PM »
season 1 is like a warm up to me season 2 is a lot better and it continues down that road till season 4

There is one season that's kinda comical can't remember if it's the 6th or 7th but a must watch with one epsiode of 'COPS' (like the tv show) season 8 is a filler as far as i remember and the 9th , especially the end must be seen indeed.

Its called "X-Cops".

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 02:02:39 AM »
I got up to season 6 and I really couldn't watch anymore, shit was getting repetitive, got tired of waiting for the episodes concerning the grand scheme
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

rabasuaug1310

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 11:13:23 AM »
of course .....

i am a big fan of X-files .....

i don't miss any episode of the series .........  8)

Beatzz

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 12:07:15 PM »
Seasons 2-4 are the most enjoyable. If you were pleased with the first couple seasons you might as well just peep the whole series.