Author Topic: So did lights really die ?  (Read 3476 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: So did lights really die ?
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2010, 01:14:35 AM »
this FAKE "beef" between ag and sikotic is supposed to be funny ?

is that what that stupid nigger want you to believe?

fuck Sikotic and anyone down with him and fuck Dipset too
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2010, 01:14:56 AM »
Sikotic i dont like your fucking attitude... as much as your my nigga and what not your fuckin wrong...
i have to agree with Elano on this one....

ill tell you this much mother fucker... im gonna be in LA sooner or later... and im gonna make your nigger ass hop in the truck
Ah shut the fuck up man. I'll turn your ass into roadkill before you ever get me to hop in a truck.

I would never wish death on Sam and I send my condolences to his mother......okay, well any members of his family that are still breathing.

Brandon let me tell you something: this is not funny
What did I say wrong?

your a little pussy sikotic... i know you too fuckin well... real niggas would of hopped in the truck and whooped up the lamb crew an ass beating and would of really showed up when Elano went to that concert in LA

you have been exposed as a pussy without even knowing it....
and if you got anything else to say we can throw some hands (and not throwing hands by jacking eachother off as you hope so faggot)
LMAO. Are you serious? So you can laugh at Queen getting butt fucked by 40 guys, but now you're catching feelings over that fat ass armo? You're a fuckin hypocrite, man.

I always thought you were full of shit from day one. Now I'm 100% sure. Now you wanna throw hands? LOL when the fuck are you coming to LA? I'll beat the fuck outa your mexican ass ans send you back to Texas lookin like Lights after he got ran the fuck over.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2010, 01:18:50 AM »
Sikotic i dont like your fucking attitude... as much as your my nigga and what not your fuckin wrong...

ill tell you this much mother fucker... im gonna be in LA sooner or later... and im gonna make your nigger ass hop in the truck
Ah shut the fuck up man. I'll turn your ass into roadkill before you ever get me to hop in a truck.

I would never wish death on Sam and I send my condolences to his mother......okay, well any members of his family that are still breathing.

What did I say wrong?

your a little pussy sikotic... i know you too fuckin well... real niggas would of hopped in the truck and whooped up the lamb crew an ass beating and would of really showed up when Elano went to that concert in LA

and if you got anything else to say we can throw some hands (and not throwing hands by jacking eachother off as you hope so faggot)
LMAO. Are you serious? So you can laugh at Queen getting butt fucked by 40 guys, but now you're catching feelings over that fat ass armo? You're a fuckin hypocrite, man.

I always thought you were full of shit from day one. Now I'm 100% sure. Now you wanna throw hands? LOL when the fuck are you coming to LA? I'll beat the fuck outa your mexican ass ans send you back to Texas lookin like Lights after he got ran the fuck over.

oh really tough guy... the same pussy who was scared to fight NIK and meet up with Elano in LA...

your full of fuckin shit dogg... you know Lights was a cool cat...and your gonna disrespect him like that... thats fucked up dude he didnt deserve to go out like that and now im 100% sure you killed him...

fuck Queen fuck you and the nigger bitch that birthed you...
The West is Back

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2010, 01:29:15 AM »
Sikotic is the best friend AG has period. there's no way they're beefing

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2010, 01:32:06 AM »

ok you insecure little paranoid bitch... you have no friends in real life or on the internet and you know nobody wants to be your friend online or offline
thats why your slutty ass philipino girl left your punk ass
get the fuck out of here pussy
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2010, 01:32:52 AM »

What did I say wrong?

oh really tough guy... the same pussy who was scared to fight NIK and meet up with Elano in LA...

your full of fuckin shit dogg... you know Lights was a cool cat...and your gonna disrespect him like that... thats fucked up dude he didnt deserve to go out like that and now im 100% sure you killed him...

fuck Queen fuck you and the nigger bitch that birthed you...
lol @ adam catchin feelings. Youre actin like a bitch right now. You never even met the fuckin guy and now you're crying like a bitch because he's dead. You're a fuckin pussy man. Go take a fuckin Midol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2010, 01:33:10 AM »
this FAKE "beef" between ag and sikotic is supposed to be funny ?

Obviously.  :sleep:

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 01:34:40 AM »

ok you insecure little paranoid bitch... you have no friends in real life or on the internet and you know nobody wants to be your friend online or offline
thats why your slutty ass philipino girl left your punk ass
get the fuck out of here pussy

thats why yo girl hit me up at like 3 am tellin my dick im her best friend

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2010, 01:36:01 AM »
or now that i think about it, it was probably your lame ass pretending to have a girlfriend

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2010, 01:38:56 AM »
or now that i think about it, it was probably your lame ass pretending to have a girlfriend
LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2010, 01:39:40 AM »
Sparefaggot are you really that delusional?

how many times have i blocked your ass in the past year cus your faggot ass is so annoying and IM's me everytime i log on? i dont even log on AIM anymore cus of you bitch
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2010, 01:40:11 AM »
LOL

what the fuck are you laughing at atleast i can see my girlfriend in the dark
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2010, 01:42:52 AM »
LOL

what the fuck are you laughing at atleast i can see my girlfriend in the dark
Where are you gettin old ass pictures of me from, man? Then you stalk Sparegeez too?  Shit is mad creepy.

Stalking dudes is suspect.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2010, 01:43:09 AM »
im just playing dude!! lol. cmon little brother remember how this shit started? Ya see, i dont either! TP+AG = i dont know but it's more than TP-AG

Sparegeez

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2010, 01:45:27 AM »
he blocked me again when i was trynna make a truce :-\