Author Topic: I'm Out...  (Read 177 times)

Matty_C

• 'G'
I'm Out...
« on: December 23, 2002, 09:39:56 AM »
Alright well, its been a while coming i guess cuz i never post here anyway, but im officially done with this place, the last 2 days alone have reminded me why i never wanted to post here,

The only fucking thing  i wanna do is make music, but other individuals here are obsessed with conflict, so they can have it for themselves,

(also to every upcoming rapper here, dont get caught in the bullshit, just do your own thing without anyone else around you, and let yourself find your sound, this internet tough guy shit gets you nowhere)

Anyway, Sccit will most likely post the album as is (With the rough recorded intro) cuz i just honestly dont give enough of a fuck to record it over again,

Il be releasing the cd in its real version up here, anyone interested in the cd, or speaking or collabs can contact me on my aol sn (PhattMatt313)
or on msn superhero2071@hotmail.com,

Suga im still down for that song, and since u hardly ever on AOL il just hit u with private messages from here,

A good amount of yall supported me through this, thanks, U were the reason i kept going, these people are the reason il stop.

Nex (for the last time)

Id do a shout out list but you all know who you are,

BTW, Alerg, Naz-t... i guess the top 3 is down to top 2...

Good luck, you both deserve to blow..

Suga.. get me,

Everyone else, we speak lol,

Peace
« Last Edit: December 23, 2002, 09:51:25 AM by Nexus101 »

Suga Foot

Re:I'm Out...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2002, 09:56:29 AM »
Chek Yur PM Dood.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2002, 12:29:56 PM »
Man...Dont let the haters bring u down...Just do your thing and shake them haters off homie...And Im not gunna post your album till it's DONE...Fuck that rough copy shit...PeACe

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2002, 04:25:12 PM »
Nexus i dont know why your so damn sensitive, there wasnt even a beef, i was just fuckin when i made that post about you takin 4 years but you cant even take a damn joke and took shit so seriously and IM me goin off on me, think about it man. im a freindly dood for the most part, but yall just fuck around, unblock me and talk to me instead of blockin me and just solving nothing.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2002, 07:01:42 PM »
Ay peace man.... It sucks ure leavin here tho, you shouldnt get moved by people, ya know, have a dont give a fuc attitude.  anyway peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...