Author Topic: Justin Timberlake - Justified (his new album)  (Read 150 times)

Doggystylin

Justin Timberlake - Justified (his new album)
« on: December 15, 2002, 04:41:53 PM »
I dont care what yall think, this is some dope music, its nothin like his old nsync music, i think thats because he had more controll over this album, like on the nsync albums, everything was made for them, they didnt do shit, but on this he did what he wanted and even wrote.

so yeah anyways, timbaland and the neptunes hooked him up with some bangin beats, and plus he actually does some real singin on this album. a lot of the beats are hip hop like, so maybe thats one more thing that i like about it.

i gotta give props to murrow and sikotic, they told me bout this, so i downloaded and gived it a chance and its dope, ya just gotta be open minded and not care about what the others think thats all. maybe ill come back with a lil review later

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Justin Timberlake - Justified (his new album)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 04:43:11 PM »
It's coo...

Murrow

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 04:51:11 PM »
That's God dam right.

This album speaks out.  I'm young, currently a bachelor etc.  This album reps the young generation.  The sound; everything is hot and fresh.  JT got The Neptunes, the hottest producers @ the moment; and they know what we want.  Just look @ the video for "Like I Love You."  It's fuckin banging.  They got the hip-hop crowd up in there along with the underground scene.  From the clothes they got to the dance moves - it is all dope.  Those 3 came up with a great record to bump in the car and dance to.

Same like Michael Jackson in the 80s.

Here are my ratings in terms of the r&b world...

1. Senorita - 4.25/5
2. Like I Love You - 4.75/5
3. What You Got, (Oh No) - 4.25/5
4. Take It From Here - 4/5
5. Cry Me A River - 4.5/5
6. Rock Your Body - 4.25/5
7. Nothin' Else - 4.5/5
8. Last Night - 4.5/5
9. Still on My Brain - 3/5
10. Take Me Now, (And She Said) - (featuring Janet Jackson) - 4/5
11. Right For Me - 4.25/5
12. Let's Take A Ride 4.25/5
13. Never Again - 3/5

I like all the songs on the LP except the two tracks on the piano.  Also, I never knew that Janet Jackson was on "Take Me Now."  What is her part of the song?

« Last Edit: December 15, 2002, 04:52:19 PM by Murrow »

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 04:52:47 PM »
Yup, I was surprised. It's mature, respectable pop, not the teen garbage.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2002, 06:47:06 PM »
lol, I've kept quiet about this.  I like the cd too.  I've had it ever since it hit the net, lol.  Rock your body is my fav. song.