Author Topic: Shade Sheist concert in Melbourne, Australia  (Read 49 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shade Sheist concert in Melbourne, Australia
« on: December 15, 2002, 06:50:27 PM »
Well, what can I say, he is a dope live performer.

We were at the club by like 11pm, and some foo was DJ'ing for ages. Then an underground act from Australia (Proffesional Underground) came on and did a good set. After that the other DJ was back on till like 12:30am.

DJ Vice of Power 106 came out and got things moving, he had the whole club shaking there asses and waving from side to side. He really knew how to DJ, I was really impressed with him.

It wasnt untill 2am that Sheist came out, and we were releaved to finally see him on stage.

He opened with his verse from "Str8 Westcoast" remix, and then moved onto some other song I didnt know. He did "Money Owners", rapped over the "Bad Intentions" beat, rapped over the "What Would U Do?" beat, let me tell you, that was DOPE!

He did "Where I Wanna Be" and did Kurupts verse aswell, which was a good idea. Nate was getting props all night. He also did "Wake Up" and kept saying "give it up for my man Nate Dogg y'all!"

He "freestyled" over a tight beat...but the thing that made me laugh about this "freestyle" was that DJ Vice and his other hype up man, both did about half of it with him lol. All knowing the same words to "freestyle" lol

"X2" was probably my favourite joint of the night, it was really good live. Sad thing was...all this happened in 12 MINUTES!!

2:12am and Sheist was outta there...

Was a good night, and good to hear him showing much love to DPG...