Author Topic: Obama ends his own presidency  (Read 1864 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Obama ends his own presidency
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2010, 10:43:11 AM »
^^

Just one thing, I think nobody gives a shit about the new CIA law because the CIA would murder anybody they'd want to before this law anyways was enacted.

True, the CIA law is like saying, it is now okay to go 5mph over the speed limit. You know why, because before, you got 5mph over the speed limit in front of a cop... you might get a warning. Before when the CIA killed someone, it might have had an investigation.

This law reminds me of my last job review. My boss gave me the job description and ask me point blank, do this look like what you do. I looked it over and said, I have never done X and Y, but I do Z, and Z is not on there. So my boss said, okay, I will take off X and Y, then Z will be added. Thank you. This law is that, Obama goes to the CIA and says, what is it you do, and they said, we kill a lot of people even you never heard of, but there is this law that makes it illegal. Obama then said, okay, it's now legal.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2010, 11:49:26 AM »

Yes, they were murdering with impunity but they weren't being officially protected by law, how many more times must they openly shit on the constitution before you realise both the left and the right are just the illusion of choice?

Rhetorical question of course

Aint shit changed under Obama to restore, it's gotten much worse!

Matty

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2010, 01:17:12 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2010, 05:57:15 PM »

Yes, they were murdering with impunity but they weren't being officially protected by law, how many more times must they openly shit on the constitution before you realise both the left and the right are just the illusion of choice?

I could have told you both are not right and both fuck up things. But this whole Illuminati thing you believe, and this whole invisible hand shit you think is going on I just don't get. I don't believe it's real, I believe Obama is trying to be president on his own, I believe that he thinks his doing the best he can, I believe his not doing what he said he'd do, and I believe that he doesn't want to look weak on National Security so he signed into law what was already practice.

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2010, 05:16:49 AM »
"They came first...for the building permits"  ;D

Haha Olberman is awesome.

LOL @ all the dumb untermenschen getting worked up over this "mosque at ground-zero".

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2010, 11:39:37 AM »

I could have told you both are not right and both fuck up things. But this whole Illuminati thing you believe, and this whole invisible hand shit you think is going on I just don't get. I don't believe it's real, I believe Obama is trying to be president on his own, I believe that he thinks his doing the best he can, I believe his not doing what he said he'd do, and I believe that he doesn't want to look weak on National Security so he signed into law what was already practice.

It's as invisible as you choose to make it, I never said there was an invisible hand, it's very visible, banks and other corporations own the government and Obama is just a puppet. Whether you choose to think of him as an unwilling puppet is irrelevent, he is irrelevant, just a figure head.

Nothing hidden or complex about that

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2010, 10:33:13 PM »
It pisses me off that this is one of the major issues in America today. Up there with the economy and the oil spill crisis.

Really you stupid motherfuckers? ITS A FUCKING MOSQUE! WHO GIVES A SHIT IF THEY EVEN DECIDED TO BUILD IT ON TOP OF GROUND ZERO!

I'm not even Muslim, but this shit pisses me off and its a non-issue. It's shit like this that holds us back s a society.

If it doesn't hurt or affect you in any way, then why are you putting your nose in other people's business? Same goes with gay marriage and abortion. If it doesn't affect you in any way, why are you going through great lengths to intervene and cause a fucking problem YOU NO GOOD LOUSY COCKSUCKING SONS OF BITCHES!!!!!!!

Live and let live for Christ sake.

[/rant]
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2010, 11:14:10 PM »
It pisses me off that this is one of the major issues in America today. Up there with the economy and the oil spill crisis.

Really you stupid motherfuckers? ITS A FUCKING MOSQUE! WHO GIVES A SHIT IF THEY EVEN DECIDED TO BUILD IT ON TOP OF GROUND ZERO!

I'm not even Muslim, but this shit pisses me off and its a non-issue. It's shit like this that holds us back s a society.

If it doesn't hurt or affect you in any way, then why are you putting your nose in other people's business? Same goes with gay marriage and abortion. If it doesn't affect you in any way, why are you going through great lengths to intervene and cause a fucking problem YOU NO GOOD LOUSY COCKSUCKING SONS OF BITCHES!!!!!!!

Live and let live for Christ sake.

[/rant]

damn right. personally I could give a fucc...they can put it anywhere. obama couldnt do shit but tell them niggas to do whatever the fucc they wanna do. as much i despise religion i still support freedom of religion.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2010, 09:09:56 AM »
When your general public lacks common sense, non-issues like this become a big deal.

SMH.....

couldnt have put that any better

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare