Author Topic: Exclusive Interview with E.D.I Mean of the Outlawz  (Read 329 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Exclusive Interview with E.D.I Mean of the Outlawz
« on: February 26, 2012, 10:39:07 PM »
Thought you guys might be interested in this interview with E.D.I Mean that just went live this morning... Talks about a "Hip-Hop crime drama" that he is writing that will shed some light on the goings on at Death Row, Rap-A-Lot and other labels... Also touches upon "alot of things going on in the background" that kept Outlawz on Death Row that he "won't speak on"... Anyone know what he could be referring to there?

http://www.rapireland.com/ri-exclusive-e-d-i-mean-of-the-outlawz/
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Portugoal

Re: Exclusive Interview with E.D.I Mean of the Outlawz
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 08:45:15 AM »
Thought you guys might be interested in this interview with E.D.I Mean that just went live this morning... Talks about a "Hip-Hop crime drama" that he is writing that will shed some light on the goings on at Death Row, Rap-A-Lot and other labels... Also touches upon "alot of things going on in the background" that kept Outlawz on Death Row that he "won't speak on"... Anyone know what he could be referring to there?

http://www.rapireland.com/ri-exclusive-e-d-i-mean-of-the-outlawz/

Did you used to post under the name "Irish Thug Wannabe" back in the day? :laugh:

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 09:36:26 AM »
This is what I hate about E.D.I.  He overvalues himself the most out of any of the Outlawz... it was bad enough he used to call himself a "living legend" (even though it's only because he was a back up rapper for Pac, and a second-string back up, at that), and now for him to refer to himself as E.D.I. Don is just stupid.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 11:18:09 AM »
really, he is referring to himself as a DON nowadays?

wow,   too much weed and hennessy causes delusions
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 04:51:38 PM »
really, he is referring to himself as a DON nowadays?

this
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 05:08:23 PM »
Weed, Hennessy and shit album sales

If it weren't for the work he did fumbling Pac albums as the project coordinator or whatever, he'd be broke since I bet those Outlawz albums don't sell shit (other than Ride wit Us or Collide wit Us, which I think sold a few hundred thousand units but made them a decent chunk of change since it was an independent release, but that was 12 years ago).