Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound- 100 Wayz Discussion Thread  (Read 7850 times)

Blood$

Re: Tha Dogg Pound- 100 Wayz Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2010, 01:19:46 PM »
downloading now and then off to work with this on the iPhone

will drop my review whenever I get back on here  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2010, 02:51:40 PM »
Damn did they put that on and on joint on there?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2010, 03:35:20 PM »

that was on 'That Was Then This Is Now'

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2010, 04:35:45 PM »
I've been telling you guys for well over a decade that Soopafly is the man, now you all are finally realizing it.  He's the best member of tha dogg pound!  I'm getting this album for sure, and hopefully daz realizes to just let Soopafly handle all the production from now on.  Daz might as well let Soopafly slap all his hoes for him too cause he handles that better than daz too.  We all just need to keep bugging daz about telling Soopafly to make another album.  I know daz doesn't want it because he's jealous that Soopa's easily surpassed him in the production game and kurupt doesn't want it ever since Soopa put him in check like a bitch all those years ago on that "talkin 'bout Riccy" track.  And we know Snoop's been jealous of him ever since he got outshined on the "losin control" track that blew up on MTV and BET and they were all talking about how great of rapper Soopafly was and how good looking he was and how he kept all the bitches at the video shoot in check even when the cameras weren't rolling.  They couldn't even remember snoop's name after that.  So now you all see how great this man is after he brought Tha Dogg Pound back after about 6 weak albums in a row, they throw Soopafly on the production, and BAM! they got a hit record now.  So when you're all listening to 100 Wayz, just think how great it would be if Soopafly spit his bitch checking lyrics over those beats.  

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2010, 04:39:44 PM »
I've been telling you guys for well over a decade that Soopafly is the man, now you all are finally realizing it.  He's the best member of tha dogg pound!  I'm getting this album for sure, and hopefully daz realizes to just let Soopafly handle all the production from now on.  Daz might as well let Soopafly slap all his hoes for him too cause he handles that better than daz too.  We all just need to keep bugging daz about telling Soopafly to make another album.  I know daz doesn't want it because he's jealous that Soopa's easily surpassed him in the production game and kurupt doesn't want it ever since Soopa put him in check like a bitch all those years ago on that "talkin 'bout Riccy" track.  And we know Snoop's been jealous of him ever since he got outshined on the "losin control" track that blew up on MTV and BET and they were all talking about how great of rapper Soopafly was and how good looking he was and how he kept all the bitches at the video shoot in check even when the cameras weren't rolling.  They couldn't even remember snoop's name after that.  So now you all see how great this man is after he brought Tha Dogg Pound back after about 6 weak albums in a row, they throw Soopafly on the production, and BAM! they got a hit record now.  So when you're all listening to 100 Wayz, just think how great it would be if Soopafly spit his bitch checking lyrics over those beats.  

This sums up what I thought you would think of the album after I listened to it lol.  ;D +1

EFFeX

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2010, 06:08:35 PM »

On And On should have been on there instead of Crazy In The Club, but I'll forgive them. You're right though, it would have matched the album perfectly.

As far as the project goes, it's highly impressive, there's a real nice old school feel on a lot of the tracks and the rest have a nice upgraded fresh sound.

This is one of my favorite DPG projects in a long time!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2010, 07:43:35 PM »
Yeah i like that song...but as far as soopafly makin loosen control...not even close....wasnt that soopafly on can u control ya hoe?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2010, 12:28:13 AM »
butch album cumin soon keep checcin wit us but get the album it got xxxtra bonus traccs on it 23songs

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=253547.msg2574076

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

avn

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2010, 02:08:11 AM »
I was bored and decided to give in and listen to it lol. It will definitely give speakers a work out. Bumping it on my Dre headphones right now.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2010, 02:21:24 AM »
it is a lot better than most dogg pound albums , but still fucking mediocre .

some good beats , some okay songs. 

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2010, 03:04:43 AM »
somebody ripped the myspace tracks though. the quality sounds bad, hopefully the cd version is better.

the album is bangin, super nice retro dpg shit. i luv it.

whats up wit da 23 tracks special edition daz was talkin bout?

myspace compresses songs automatically. official release will be much better imo.

dnjp4life

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2010, 03:57:44 AM »

:D Classic!  On the real though that Spread Tha Love tracks is one of the best DPG tracks in a minute.  Seriously good production on that one and Daz is not rapping in his high pitched voice.

Mietek23

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2010, 05:07:12 AM »

LMFAO - your post are just too funny dude :D

As far as album goes - I've listen to it and here's my conclusion. It's a really good, solid album but in my opinion they made a mistake by releasing "That Was Then, This Is Now" the year earlier. These 2 albums combined could have provide a classic material from DPG..

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2010, 10:09:09 AM »
after listening to this for a few times i have to say this is just bad. many beats are cool but that´s it. a couple of good songs

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2010, 11:29:07 AM »

LMFAO - your post are just too funny dude :D

As far as album goes - I've listen to it and here's my conclusion. It's a really good, solid album but in my opinion they made a mistake by releasing "That Was Then, This Is Now" the year earlier. These 2 albums combined could have provide a classic material from DPG..

Well a majority of That Was Then was 100 Wayz in it's OG form but yeah I agree. I still dig this new album and hopefully better late then never Soopafly continues to play a big part in the production of DPGC albums.