Author Topic: Jim Jones and ByrdGang throw bottles and ice on French Montana during set  (Read 244 times)

Bananas

well ,frenchies butt buddy, max b, tried to make a career off throwing salt on jim jones name... clowning on the guy is the least they could have done.

plus

smh @ the coons onstage reacting like it was westside story and singing back at the guys who just threw a bottle at their face.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

Elano

smh @ the coons onstage reacting like it was westside story and singing back at the guys who just threw a bottle at their face.

LMFAO  ;D

Paul

Hahaha
funkyfreshintheflesh

Blood$

LMAO!

Elano

that's why jim jones got issues with the security of most of the clubs in NYC  ;D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Also cuz jim thinks hes above the world as far as rap, his position etc..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
French Montana's crew crash Jim Jones' B-Day Party Throwing Bottles:

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhDL7GGrsh9HB0yX27

lol....