Author Topic: Method Man At Fault For Bloodied Eye Attack, Says Juggalo Performer  (Read 2018 times)

Elano

After reports came out stating Method Man would press charges for being injured during the annual Gathering of The Juggalos concert in Illinois last weekend, a performer has spoken out and says Meth brought the incident upon himself.
Click here to find out more!

According to annual show performer Violent J, the Wu-Tang Clan rhyme slinger's choice of words evoked concertgoers to respond physically.

J claims Method Man didn't know the significance of the word, telling the crowd, "F**k family. It's all about hip-hop" -- and according to the man in black-and-white face paint, that's exactly where MM went wrong ... and paid for it with a bloody face. As we first reported, Meth plans to sue over the incident -- but J tells us, "I don't feel responsible at all" ... referring to the impending lawsuit as "straight b*tch sh*t." Despite the bad blood -- Violent J adds, "We don't think it should have happened ... We respect Meth and Red to the fullest."

::)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Method Man At Fault For Bloodied Eye Attack, Says Juggalo Performer
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 09:45:35 AM »
Method Man certainly did not know who the fuck he was preforming infront of....wow what a fucking idiot

he went infront of a cult of thousands of mentally fucked up ICP fans and dissed the only meaning in their life -  "juggalo family"...lmao that's hilarious

anyways this shows Wu Tang is not invincible like all the nutriders stuck in 1995 believe

oh and as for Violent J's comments he is on point on this one...Method insulted the crowd and is going to sue???   bitch shit.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Anunikke

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 10:12:25 AM »
The fuck is meth thinking.
You can't win a lawsuit against 1000 mentally retarded kids.

JohnnyL

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 11:13:09 AM »
 Method's first mistake was even going to this thing.  These people don't even respect themselves so why would he think they'd respect him?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 11:21:02 AM »
Method's first mistake was even going to this thing.  These people don't even respect themselves so why would he think they'd respect him?

exactly...but Method Man is broke as fuck that's for sure so he probably took a high offer from ICP.

and not only as he preforming infront of braindead ICP fans, but this is ICPs once a year annual festival so it's the HARDCORE braindead fans :D

*waits for someone to mention Buddens*
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 11:22:44 AM by William Jordan »
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 11:43:47 AM »
Method's first mistake was even going to this thing.  These people don't even respect themselves so why would he think they'd respect him?

exactly...but Method Man is broke as fuck that's for sure so he probably took a high offer from ICP.

and not only as he preforming infront of braindead ICP fans, but this is ICPs once a year annual festival so it's the HARDCORE braindead fans :D

meth takes the quick L

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 06:07:16 PM »

meth takes the quick L
LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 06:25:00 PM »
didnt Joe Buddnes get his ass beat?
The West is Back

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 06:36:24 PM »
one punch in the eye = ass beat?

lol

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 08:46:14 PM »

one of Raekwon's guys hit him in the eye and Crooked had his goons fuck that guy up hardcore

Elano

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 11:45:17 PM »

one of Raekwon's guys hit him in the eye and Crooked had his goons fuck that guy up hardcore

AH AH AH LMFAO crooked's goons are a bunch of pussies, wtf are u talking about ?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 06:22:05 PM »

AH AH AH LMFAO crooked's goons are a bunch of pussies, wtf are u talking about ?

lmao im going off a report from someone who was there

http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/music/article/joe-budden-attacked-by-raekwons-crew-at-rock-the-bells-82583

Raekwon took to the stage shortly after like nothing had happened, while Budden nursed his wounds and got ready for his set with Slaughterhouse, which was cut short due to curfew. Afterwards, several reports indicate that Slaughterhouse group member Crooked I and his Circle of Bosses crew went after Rae and his crew, which resulted in a brawl. His final words as he left the stage Saturday night were "Ain't nobody gonna disrespect one of my dudes when we on the West coast."

don't shoot the messanger     

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 07:08:16 PM »
i told y'all Methodman was corny.  he was good in his day but sons' 3 days past his 15 minutes.  he should just bow out gracefully now and pop up here n there on film (tv's and movies) until he dies.  it's tha only choice he's got left.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 09:14:29 AM »

lmao im going off a report from someone who was there

http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/music/article/joe-budden-attacked-by-raekwons-crew-at-rock-the-bells-82583

Raekwon took to the stage shortly after like nothing had happened, while Budden nursed his wounds and got ready for his set with Slaughterhouse, which was cut short due to curfew. Afterwards, several reports indicate that Slaughterhouse group member Crooked I and his Circle of Bosses crew went after Rae and his crew, which resulted in a brawl. His final words as he left the stage Saturday night were "Ain't nobody gonna disrespect one of my dudes when we on the West coast."

don't shoot the messanger    

which doesn't translate to "Crooked's goons fucked the dude up hardcore." Lmao all you know is that a brawl may have happened

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 10:59:03 AM »
Awww shit meth did 2 much talkin and it got him...now whos the bitch joey or meth?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.