Author Topic: Method Man At Fault For Bloodied Eye Attack, Says Juggalo Performer  (Read 2021 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Method Man At Fault For Bloodied Eye Attack, Says Juggalo Performer
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2010, 08:10:04 PM »
I was at this years Gathering of the Juggalos and I watched Method Man and Redmans set...

I've been to 8 gatherings and have seen Bushwick bill, Digital Underground, Too short, Kurupt, killah priest, techn9ne, mack 10, afroman, bone thugs, warren g, and even Ice cube perform in front of the same juggalo crowd.

This year I seen warren g's set and not one thing was thrown at him so its not the crowd just bein disrespectful to everyone. Last year Ice Cube got 100 percent luv from the crowd and he killed it...even performed some old classics like Wicked and Natural Born Killaz.

Im not a suburban white kid angry at my parents like yall try to characterize all juggalos as. Im from Pueblo Co and its a mexican majority here. We roll 30 deep to most shows from denver to illinois and that's just my crew. I don't paint my face, but I do enjoy the music and culture. The juggalo fam is like the raider nation of fans. Most rappers would die to have the same kinda following.

Method man said the wrong shit and got hit for it, that's the end of the story. Tila tequila should have never been booked, but I got footage of her from beginning to end and you only see her get hit by one water bottle. Tom Green came out during her set and got hit by more than she did.

I gotta give it to tila tho, she stood her ground and didn't stop the music to cry about it like Meth did.

+1 for the firs yand info

LMAO @ the guy on here saying people are throwing fecal matter
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jimmy H.

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2010, 09:40:47 PM »
Didn't Kurupt's set get booed the year he went? I had a friend who used to go to those and he said he was trying to watch it but they fucked it up by throwing things.

westside159

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2010, 10:44:36 PM »
ICP =  Wackyness wacksters

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2010, 01:44:35 AM »
Kurupt got boo'd because he brought 3 of his lil homies on stage wit him and they were rappin more than he was. It was stale.

Anunikke

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2010, 06:42:26 AM »
Well she deserved it cuz she ugly...lol...but y they all paint their face?

Cus theyre a bunch of suburb geeks that grew up wanting to be hood. They would never be accepted as that, so they paint their faces like fuckin clowns and pretend to be "hardcore" by gathering with other suburb geeks and acting out their frustrations.
Juggalos aren't wiggers, just a bunch of rejects who get hated by everybody else so they only have eachother.

JohnnyL

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2010, 07:26:15 AM »
 They should just stop booking outside acts to these things.  That's not who most of their fans show up to see, anyway.  And since these outside acts often end up getting treated like shit, they might as well not subject them to that.  Unfortunately, while I think ICP does have some amount of respect for actual hip hop, many of their fans don't and in fact, aren't even familiar with it.  I'm sure these people would be happy if every year the Gathering was just ICP, Blaze, and Twiztid.  If it was, I think a lot less bad shit would happen.   

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2010, 10:33:34 AM »
Lol^ i used 2 work a record store...and 4 the midnight release of a icp cd they came 5 hours early and waited til 12:00 am 2 purchase the cd and they had face paintin n clowns etc...guess the label would pay people 2 buy icp albums which could explain how they have a deal and have had one 4 so long...but i never got the whole face paintin thing guess its their thing like the c walk is the westcoast thing

Yeah.  It began as part of ICP's act, their whole thing is they were 2 murdering clowns.  "Insane Clown Posse".  How they gonna rap about that typa stuff and not look the part?   Then the fans and ICP's new label signings did it too to show allegiance/loyalty.  It's just something fun for the fans to take part in.  Worked out great marketing/promo wise too.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2010, 10:46:18 AM »
They should just stop booking outside acts to these things.  That's not who most of their fans show up to see, anyway.  And since these outside acts often end up getting treated like shit, they might as well not subject them to that.  Unfortunately, while I think ICP does have some amount of respect for actual hip hop, many of their fans don't and in fact, aren't even familiar with it.  I'm sure these people would be happy if every year the Gathering was just ICP, Blaze, and Twiztid.  If it was, I think a lot less bad shit would happen.   

Yes, despite what ppl think or what their music actually sounds like, ICP grew up on much of the same Hip-Hop a typical listener of the genre would, all of outside acts they've worked with at GOTJ they are a fan of.  (Not sure if they actually liked Tila Tequila, Lol, that one confuses me), but as Adam listed, those are respectable acts in the more listenable genre of Hip-Hop.  In my opinion ICP and all their acts are good at the music they make, but if they tryed to do a more conventional rap, dunno if it would be appealing.  Aside from Twiztid, I don't think they have the skills (lyric ability and flow wise) to do it.

When I used to listen to Psy Records alot, I would say about 50 percent of the other fans I talked to had just as much background and knowledge of other Hip-Hop.  Most of the more adults heads are chill and take the music as entertainment and something different and fun to experience rather than the typical bling/gangsta genre.  But there are quite alot of emos who only listen to that depressing horrorcore shit...

midwestryder

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2010, 11:11:01 AM »
i told y'all Methodman was corny.  he was good in his day but sons' 3 days past his 15 minutes.  he should just bow out gracefully now and pop up here n there on film (tv's and movies) until he dies.  it's tha only choice he's got left.
no , you are corny not method man . method man is not even close to being past his 15 minute fame because method will never be a 15 minute joke . method is hip hop star7  you are most ignorant pice of crap for what you said
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 03:20:59 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2010, 11:14:04 AM »
Method Man certainly did not know who the fuck he was preforming infront of....wow what a fucking idiot

he went infront of a cult of thousands of mentally fucked up ICP fans and dissed the only meaning in their life -  "juggalo family"...lmao that's hilarious

anyways this shows Wu Tang is not invincible like all the nutriders stuck in 1995 believe

oh and as for Violent J's comments he is on point on this one...Method insulted the crowd and is going to sue???   bitch shit.
method man was not idiot . ICp either needs to have good security or control there stupid idiot joke of what they call fans . my brother beat up "juggalos at every concert we go to . they will get in the pit & they will come out fucked up by me & my brother . . "juggalos are nothing but the most ignorant closeminded scum of the earth ever
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 03:21:43 PM by midwestryder »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2010, 11:49:28 AM »

Cus theyre a bunch of suburb geeks that grew up wanting to be hood. They would never be accepted as that, so they paint their faces like fuckin clowns and pretend to be "hardcore" by gathering with other suburb geeks and acting out their frustrations.
Juggalos aren't wiggers, just a bunch of rejects who get hated by everybody else so they only have eachother.

I didnt necessarily say wiggers......I said suburb geeks....

Cmon man...this shit is gay as hell lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2010, 12:56:58 PM »

Lame, or fun?   Halloween whenever you feel like it.  It's artistic too.

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2010, 01:02:42 PM »

goddamnit leak, you say some of the gayest shit ever on here

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2010, 01:51:27 PM »

goddamnit leak, you say some of the gayest shit ever on here

lol, I just like to try and see every side of life!   I don't do it, but I can see how it could be fun!

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2010, 12:21:27 AM »
I cant find one thing thats not FRESH about those 3 juggalos reppin together like a crew should. The paint is to show respect to the tradition. Most juggalos only paint up for ICP shows or other psychopathic artists. Ive even seen em go to Techn9ne shows all painted up and partying wit the hiphop crowd mixin it up but nothin too crazy.