Author Topic: Method Man At Fault For Bloodied Eye Attack, Says Juggalo Performer  (Read 2016 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Method Man At Fault For Bloodied Eye Attack, Says Juggalo Performer
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2013, 11:33:49 AM »
i agree juggalos are the worst i know some personally....BUT.

they did have eminem shook to be home. that was kind of live.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2013, 12:00:15 PM »
I do not like ICP at all but let's be reasonable here, they brought much more creativity and originality to hip-hop culture than Nelly could ever dream of with his sell-out ass

I know you like to troll Midwestryder but ICP is ass and has some of the worst fans of any music clique period lol

to me, theyre the bullied kids who are now trying to be the bullies, yet secretly want acceptance from everybody.  kinda like elano.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Blood$

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2013, 12:25:23 PM »
I do not like ICP at all but let's be reasonable here, they brought much more creativity and originality to hip-hop culture than Nelly could ever dream of with his sell-out ass

I know you like to troll Midwestryder but ICP is ass and has some of the worst fans of any music clique period lol

I agree 100% but at the same time at least they are original and didn't sell their souls like flaw ass Nelly did lol

Nelly wishes his little Saint Lunatics could have had a movement like the Juggalos

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2013, 12:30:06 PM »
ICP went double platinum without any help from the radio or MTV...and before the internet blew up.  self made millionaires

midwestryder

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2013, 02:58:35 PM »

I agree 100% but at the same time at least they are original and didn't sell their souls like flaw ass Nelly did lol

Nelly wishes his little Saint Lunatics could have had a movement like the Juggalos
grow up troll . because everything you just said is false . Nelly never sold his soul. Nelly has never changed who he is .Nelly has never changed his style ever . ICP is not original & mostly white trash . you need to stop acting like you know everything . when you have no clue in this world . You don't know shit about St. Louis or Nelly. So stop with your ignorance .  The Saint Lunatics still have movement in ST. Louis & most states surrounding Missouri . But how would you have any clue or idea when you from piss ass loser Cleveland & live in sad ass Connecticut. Still remember when School boy Q & ab soul came to St. Louis last may.They were hanging out with Murphy Lee all day.But i don't have time for this crap anymore or you . so keep trolling like a loser you are child.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2013, 03:15:55 AM »
nelly is a gambling roided out has been who lives off the royalties "hot in here"

Blood$

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2013, 09:29:13 AM »
he actually wrote out "Saint"  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

trolling completed

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2013, 11:54:03 AM »

grow up troll . because everything you just said is false . Nelly never sold his soul. Nelly has never changed who he is .Nelly has never changed his style ever . ICP is not original & mostly white trash . you need to stop acting like you know everything . when you have no clue in this world . You don't know shit about St. Louis or Nelly. So stop with your ignorance .  The Saint Lunatics still have movement in ST. Louis & most states surrounding Missouri . But how would you have any clue or idea when you from piss ass loser Cleveland & live in sad ass Connecticut. Still remember when School boy Q & ab soul came to St. Louis last may.They were hanging out with Murphy Lee all day.But i don't have time for this crap anymore or you . so keep trolling like a loser you are child.

ICP aren't original?  they've been around many years before Nelly and I don't see any other rap artists getting involved in the wrestling world or holding their own annual event for all their fanbase every year

ICP also has a lot more street cred than Nelly ever has or will

Remedy360

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2013, 04:14:29 PM »
ICP went double platinum without any help from the radio or MTV...and before the internet blew up.  self made millionaires

Good for them, doesn't mean there fans aren't losers or that they aren't ass though lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2013, 04:24:06 PM »

Good for them, doesn't mean there fans aren't losers or that they aren't ass though lol

i like some of their old music...like 90s shit.  they were dope in the early/mid 90s when they were underground and weren't doing rap/rock records

but they have a good 200+ absolutely unlistenable songs

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2013, 04:37:32 PM »

really wish someone would show the pics of this dude in front of his stalinist era apartment block in the czech republic and pull his enyce card already

or dude is really uneducated as fuck and is just an english challenged retarded american
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2013, 05:15:44 PM »

trolling completed

dorthy mantooth was a saint

Remedy360

« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2013, 06:48:59 PM »

really wish someone would show the pics of this dude in front of his stalinist era apartment block in the czech republic and pull his enyce card already

or dude is really uneducated as fuck and is just an english challenged retarded american

LOL @ pull his Enyce card. I miss that retard.

Blood$

« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2013, 07:51:20 PM »

trolling completed

dorthy mantooth was a saint

I HATE YOU RON BURGANDY... EYE HATE YOU!!!!!

midwestryder

« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2013, 05:03:27 PM »

grow up troll . because everything you just said is false . Nelly never sold his soul. Nelly has never changed who he is .Nelly has never changed his style ever . ICP is not original & mostly white trash . you need to stop acting like you know everything . when you have no clue in this world . You don't know shit about St. Louis or Nelly. So stop with your ignorance .  The Saint Lunatics still have movement in ST. Louis & most states surrounding Missouri . But how would you have any clue or idea when you from piss ass loser Cleveland & live in sad ass Connecticut. Still remember when School boy Q & ab soul came to St. Louis last may.They were hanging out with Murphy Lee all day.But i don't have time for this crap anymore or you . so keep trolling like a loser you are child.

i from St Louis dipshit . my I.P address proves that .  no , i am educated .I graduated from SLU . i just don't give a damn about grammar on stupid ass internet like you do . it is not a report or newspapper . my facts about ST. Louis even prove i am from St. Louis . i know too much about St.Louis to be from any where else.  so you are not american ? fuck europe . bunch of cowards . my dad fought vietnam how about yours ? enyce card ?  the only card being pulled will be yours.