Author Topic: A unreleased Crooked I Untoucable Clip  (Read 1333 times)

YoungCrookedI

A unreleased Crooked I Untoucable Clip
« on: August 24, 2010, 01:37:36 PM »
http://usershare.net/2aykkxgzgrzx props to wolfwanggg.

damn man this dante dude got 2pac,crooked i unrealesed songs...i wondering what he´s got more...maybe that california love 3 dre verse version, okay dj jam is the only one who have it, but you never know..
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 01:39:07 PM by YoungCrookedI »

JohnnyL

Re: A unreleased Crooked I Untoucable Clip
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 02:09:06 PM »
 Interesting.  Thanks for posting this.  It doesn't surprise me that Dante had this.  It wouldn't really surprise me if he had the whole album.  Unfortunately, Dante has next to no interest in Crooked I, so even if he was selling shit again, there would be no telling when (if ever) he would put this out.  Of course, Wideawake should have dropped it, but stupidly chose to sell cds of Crooked's alreadly leaked tracks instead.   ::) 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 08:12:13 PM »
dante has 2pac's old kitchen sink for sale on ebay too
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 08:20:29 PM »
dante has 2pac's old kitchen sink for sale on ebay too

What!? Let me get that!

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 10:25:15 PM »
lol wtf kinda clip is that
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 10:29:54 PM »
This is why I hate all those fags who have the music. If you have it and have no intentions of sharing it then fine. But don't waste our time with a 4 bar inaudible clip with tags on it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

V2DHeart

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 12:37:58 AM »
I think the original poster has been grossly misinformed
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 07:14:54 AM »
how do we know Dante has no interest in Crooked?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 07:23:15 AM »

I'm not saying that Dante would have no interest in selling it.  If he could see that there was enough interest from other people, he probably would.  But I remember from reading Dante's posts on the old Mr. Makaveli website that he has no personal interest in Crooked I as a rapper.  I remember him commenting that he thought Crooked I was a really boring rapper or something like that.  The only point I was trying to make is that I'm not sure Dante would ever make putting out a Crooked I project a priority because he doesn't have the same interest in Crooked I as an artist that he had with 2pac.  I'm speculating to a degree, but he did comment at least a couple times back in the day about not being into Crook's music. The other thing, of course, is that even if he did put it out it would probably be ridiculously expensive.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 07:34:37 AM »

I'm not saying that Dante would have no interest in selling it.  If he could see that there was enough interest from other people, he probably would.  But I remember from reading Dante's posts on the old Mr. Makaveli website that he has no personal interest in Crooked I as a rapper.  I remember him commenting that he thought Crooked I was a really boring rapper or something like that.  The only point I was trying to make is that I'm not sure Dante would ever make putting out a Crooked I project a priority because he doesn't have the same interest in Crooked I as an artist that he had with 2pac.  I'm speculating to a degree, but he did comment at least a couple times back in the day about not being into Crook's music. The other thing, of course, is that even if he did put it out it would probably be ridiculously expensive.

if Dante puts out Untouchable for 20 or 30 bucks I'm buying it for sure

anything over 30 bucks is suspect though (unless it comes as a digital release with clips of EVERY song before hand or a physical CD with UPS tracking numbers for the shipment and Paypal only so you can file a grevience if it is not what was advertised lmao)

the fact ANYONE is not into Crooked I's music is suspect itself.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 07:36:13 AM by William Jordan »

JohnnyL

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 07:55:51 AM »

I'm not saying that Dante would have no interest in selling it.  If he could see that there was enough interest from other people, he probably would.  But I remember from reading Dante's posts on the old Mr. Makaveli website that he has no personal interest in Crooked I as a rapper.  I remember him commenting that he thought Crooked I was a really boring rapper or something like that.  The only point I was trying to make is that I'm not sure Dante would ever make putting out a Crooked I project a priority because he doesn't have the same interest in Crooked I as an artist that he had with 2pac.  I'm speculating to a degree, but he did comment at least a couple times back in the day about not being into Crook's music. The other thing, of course, is that even if he did put it out it would probably be ridiculously expensive.

if Dante puts out Untouchable for 20 or 30 bucks I'm buying it for sure

anything over 30 bucks is suspect though (unless it comes as a digital release with clips of EVERY song before hand or a physical CD with UPS tracking numbers for the shipment and Paypal only so you can file a grevience if it is not what was advertised lmao)

the fact ANYONE is not into Crooked I's music is suspect itself.

I would too.  I think a lot of people would.  Wideawake really messed up big time, by putting out "Hood Star" instead.  Say hypothetically that Dante were to release though, I'm not sure you could count on it being 30 bucks or less.  And of course it would only be available to his little circle, so I doubt we'd even know about it, unfortunately.

stupideurotrash

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 09:14:15 AM »
stupid euros need to stop obsessing about dante. this crap ass clip has absolutely nothing to do with him. go back into your tiny euro hovels, feed your donkeys, sex up your mustachioed girlfriends (in some cases your donkeys and girlfriends will be one and the same), and get off the damn internet. you are not gangsta if you listen to west coast american music from 15 years ago. you are still pale ass euro nerds.  your obsession with this man borders on lunacy. even for inbred euros it's retarded.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 09:30:40 AM »
stupid euros need to stop obsessing about dante. this crap ass clip has absolutely nothing to do with him. go back into your tiny euro hovels, feed your donkeys, sex up your mustachioed girlfriends (in some cases your donkeys and girlfriends will be one and the same), and get off the damn internet. you are not gangsta if you listen to west coast american music from 15 years ago. you are still pale ass euro nerds.  your obsession with this man borders on lunacy. even for inbred euros it's retarded.

Lmao............classic ;D

JohnnyL

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 10:10:08 AM »

I could really give a fuck about him but the original poster said it was his clip.  If not, that's just swell also.  Whoever's clip it is, it's a few seconds of garbled, near undecipherable sound.  While I'm sure the original song was good, this is on it's way to the recycle bin.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 10:12:47 AM »

I'm not saying that Dante would have no interest in selling it.  If he could see that there was enough interest from other people, he probably would.  But I remember from reading Dante's posts on the old Mr. Makaveli website that he has no personal interest in Crooked I as a rapper.  I remember him commenting that he thought Crooked I was a really boring rapper or something like that.  The only point I was trying to make is that I'm not sure Dante would ever make putting out a Crooked I project a priority because he doesn't have the same interest in Crooked I as an artist that he had with 2pac.  I'm speculating to a degree, but he did comment at least a couple times back in the day about not being into Crook's music. The other thing, of course, is that even if he did put it out it would probably be ridiculously expensive.

dante can dislike crooked i how he can, but ain´t stupid...he see how much fans crooked got so this means money for him.