Author Topic: A unreleased Crooked I Untoucable Clip  (Read 1325 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: A unreleased Crooked I Untoucable Clip
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2010, 02:02:45 PM »
you must love Waka Flaka too huh Basehead?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 02:07:26 PM »
stupid euros need to stop obsessing about dante. this crap ass clip has absolutely nothing to do with him. go back into your tiny euro hovels, feed your donkeys, sex up your mustachioed girlfriends (in some cases your donkeys and girlfriends will be one and the same), and get off the damn internet. you are not gangsta if you listen to west coast american music from 15 years ago. you are still pale ass euro nerds.  your obsession with this man borders on lunacy. even for inbred euros it's retarded.

wow someone´s nerve got touched like someone touched a virgin pussy... ;D ;D ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2010, 03:28:10 PM »
would Dante really emerge back to sell stuff after burning so many bridges?

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

V2DHeart

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2010, 03:44:34 PM »
Gucci Mane is hardcore... People need to quit dissin' this man. He's real, he fkd up a market stall seller, and even stole all the stash of cheap "plated" jewellry that belonged to him:

lol, why do these wack talentless idiots have to go out and either 1) get a load of fake jewelz, or 2) spend big bucks, and spiral into debt for simply "renting" out top notch gear for partys, and photoshots? The game is turning into some female cat-walk shyt
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2010, 04:11:22 PM »
Gucci Mane is hardcore... People need to quit dissin' this man. He's real, he fkd up a market stall seller, and even stole all the stash of cheap "plated" jewellry that belonged to him:

lol, why do these wack talentless idiots have to go out and either 1) get a load of fake jewelz, or 2) spend big bucks, and spiral into debt for simply "renting" out top notch gear for partys, and photoshots? The game is turning into some female cat-walk shyt

now does this retard looks like a bonafied star lmao...base h.o.e. ehh i mean base g.o.d.thinks so  

stupideurotrash

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2010, 05:04:41 PM »
stupid euros need to stop obsessing about dante. this crap ass clip has absolutely nothing to do with him. go back into your tiny euro hovels, feed your donkeys, sex up your mustachioed girlfriends (in some cases your donkeys and girlfriends will be one and the same), and get off the damn internet. you are not gangsta if you listen to west coast american music from 15 years ago. you are still pale ass euro nerds.  your obsession with this man borders on lunacy. even for inbred euros it's retarded.
hey welcome back Dante

hey suck my dick Live Squad groupie fag. I'm not Dante. But you saying so is just another example of how you wiggers and eurotrash are obsessed with him. If this weren't the internet it would be scary. You're stalker fucks.

stupideurotrash

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2010, 05:16:09 PM »
The price reflected the costs in time, obtaining, and at best securing their privacy from leaking

& to the poster talking anti-euro spam, not all Europeans have some curtain over their eyes, and soak up the "gangsta" image so as far as what some Americans do. The gangster thing was in Romania, Italy, and other European countrys well before gangsta rap, or even the bloods and crips was created, so in essence you can kind of say that they are copying Europeans with this gangster shyt?

& besides - the majority of THC, or the 'inner circle' as you call it were in fact American

Yeah....and cavemen were bonking each other on the heads before that. woopty fucking doo.

Leprechaun wigger...By your convoluted logic you should be listening to 19th century Eastern European music. No? The mafia and west coast music have nothing substantive in common. Fact is, you're just one of the many limp-wristed, gay ass-euros who think they're "keeping it real" by bumping 15 year old American music. When in fact, you look ridiculous because you do.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2010, 05:46:40 PM »
talkin loud but aint sayin nothin

if you aren't Dante why are you in here defending him?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2010, 05:46:54 PM »
If it means money then y not release what everyone wants? Suspect
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

acgrundy

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2010, 08:10:08 PM »
how do we know Dante has no interest in Crooked?

I'm not saying that Dante would have no interest in selling it.  If he could see that there was enough interest from other people, he probably would.  But I remember from reading Dante's posts on the old Mr. Makaveli website that he has no personal interest in Crooked I as a rapper.  I remember him commenting that he thought Crooked I was a really boring rapper or something like that.  The only point I was trying to make is that I'm not sure Dante would ever make putting out a Crooked I project a priority because he doesn't have the same interest in Crooked I as an artist that he had with 2pac.  I'm speculating to a degree, but he did comment at least a couple times back in the day about not being into Crook's music. The other thing, of course, is that even if he did put it out it would probably be ridiculously expensive.

if Dante puts out Untouchable for 20 or 30 bucks I'm buying it for sure

anything over 30 bucks is suspect though (unless it comes as a digital release with clips of EVERY song before hand or a physical CD with UPS tracking numbers for the shipment and Paypal only so you can file a grevience if it is not what was advertised lmao)

the fact ANYONE is not into Crooked I's music is suspect itself.

haha oh man  you are officially the biggest groupie on here

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2010, 11:10:22 PM »

Suge Knight.

V2DHeart

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2010, 01:49:07 AM »
The price reflected the costs in time, obtaining, and at best securing their privacy from leaking

& to the poster talking anti-euro spam, not all Europeans have some curtain over their eyes, and soak up the "gangsta" image so as far as what some Americans do. The gangster thing was in Romania, Italy, and other European countrys well before gangsta rap, or even the bloods and crips was created, so in essence you can kind of say that they are copying Europeans with this gangster shyt?

& besides - the majority of THC, or the 'inner circle' as you call it were in fact American

Yeah....and cavemen were bonking each other on the heads before that. woopty fucking doo.

Leprechaun wigger...By your convoluted logic you should be listening to 19th century Eastern European music. No? The mafia and west coast music have nothing substantive in common. Fact is, you're just one of the many limp-wristed, gay ass-euros who think they're "keeping it real" by bumping 15 year old American music. When in fact, you look ridiculous because you do.

The Mafia & west coast do have something in common. All these West Coast aliases named after Mafia heads, The continual use of "3 piece business suits, cigars, & hats". 90's gangsta rap acts tried very hard to play the Mafia role as a step up from street hustler. Even lord Shakur himself played this "act" by regularly referring to himself as a 'Don'. You clearly don't listen or look at imagery that much to notice

& you couldn't be wrong. I rarely ever listen to 90's West Coast music lol. I used to many many years ago, and even then it was only Quik, 2Pac, and a select few others. Now, I only ever check on release updates from these two, and discuss on other topics, but I prefer smooth House music, soul, and club/trance music over Hip Hop and have done for several years. I don't dress Hip Hop, speak Hip Hop, or even act Hip Hop, and think the blood & crip thing is retarded. Look at how many US states now have all these wannabee crip and blood gangs popping up, and white boys acting overly stupid trying their hardest to look like a crip or blood - that aint Europe - that's America. I'll admit Europe (mostly Germany) have this nature too, but it's more common-place in certain US states

If you ever seen my CD Collection you'd see Hip Hop no where near dominates it. I have more rock, & oldies than what I do rap CD's so your second guessing isn't really accurate, and your stereotyping of "Europe" alone as one singular place of same culture and so on alone makes your comments look pretty dumb. I'm actually from Scotland. You know? The skirt wearing Haggis eating ginger headed people who live in fields with big highland cows?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

stupideurotrash

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2010, 08:33:49 AM »
talkin loud but aint sayin nothin

if you aren't Dante why are you in here defending him?

And why wouldn't I? Because you and a handful of euro kids have a "I hate Dante" club because you're jealous , spiteful fucks who need to feel they're in some kind of club that dislikes the man. Fact is chump, 99.9% of all the crap that is spewed about the man is false garbage. It's sickening to watch stalker fucks like yourself pull shit out of their ass day after day after fucking day. You certainly don't have to be Dante to recognize that, Billy.  

If I'm talkin' loud and not saying anything....what the hell are you doing? What would dante do? Would he really come back? I wonder if Dante had Corn Flakes or Lucky Charms(shout out to the leprechaun wigger) for breakfast? blah, blah, blah.  It's old, It's cheap. It's feeble. Get back on your fucking Vespas, turn up your 128kbpbs leaks you think are cdq,  throw a dub at the goat in the middle of the road, and shut the fuck up about the man already.

stupideurotrash

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2010, 08:48:42 AM »

The Mafia & west coast do have something in common. All these West Coast aliases named after Mafia heads, The continual use of "3 piece business suits, cigars, & hats". 90's gangsta rap acts tried very hard to play the Mafia role as a step up from street hustler. Even lord Shakur himself played this "act" by regularly referring to himself as a 'Don'. You clearly don't listen or look at imagery that much to notice

& you couldn't be wrong. I rarely ever listen to 90's West Coast music lol. I used to many many years ago, and even then it was only Quik, 2Pac, and a select few others. Now, I only ever check on release updates from these two, and discuss on other topics, but I prefer smooth House music, soul, and club/trance music over Hip Hop and have done for several years. I don't dress Hip Hop, speak Hip Hop, or even act Hip Hop, and think the blood & crip thing is retarded. Look at how many US states now have all these wannabee crip and blood gangs popping up, and white boys acting overly stupid trying their hardest to look like a crip or blood - that aint Europe - that's America. I'll admit Europe (mostly Germany) have this nature too, but it's more common-place in certain US states

If you ever seen my CD Collection you'd see Hip Hop no where near dominates it. I have more rock, & oldies than what I do rap CD's so your second guessing isn't really accurate, and your stereotyping of "Europe" alone as one singular place of same culture and so on alone makes your comments look pretty dumb. I'm actually from Scotland. You know? The skirt wearing Haggis eating ginger headed people who live in fields with big highland cows?

1. I suppose reading comprehension isn't a strong point amongst euro wiggers. I guess your too busy watching soccer and pretending to be American to worry about such trivial things. The purpose of the word "substantive" was kind of important euro wig. It negates petty things such as clothes and nicknames in regards to a conversation about west coast music and the Mafia.

2. I couldn't care less what you spin on your tiny euro stereo. The fact is, you're on this board every god damn day commenting about American rap. That speaks volumes wannabe.

3. I don't care where you're from. You're still a leprechaun wigger.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2010, 10:26:42 AM »
you mad lol