Author Topic: everyday life cars PIMPED OUT to the FULLEST(new ones added!!!must see)  (Read 428 times)

Instant_Killa

Re:everyday life cars PIMPED OUT to the FULLEST
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2002, 04:20:52 AM »

2002 Bmw 7 series Engine - 4.5 liter, 325 hp V8; Front Engine/Rear Drive
for 2003 theres a 435 hp V12 engine coming for the Li version of this car..btw, this car goes 0-60mph in less than 6 seconds, thats not bad for a large car like this

2003 BHUGATTI VERON, THIS CAR HAS A 1000 HORSE POWER

the PINIFARINA ferrari enzo with 650HORSE POWER, IT CAN GO 0-60 IN 3.5 SECONDS

Instant_Killa

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2002, 04:33:41 AM »

The Bentley CONTINENTAL GT equipped with a fuckin 6.0-liter, twin-turbo W-12 engine that delivers 500 horsepower, and it will be mated to a Formula One–style, paddle-shifting six-speed automatic transmission...it goes 0-60 under 5 sec

the lambo Murcielago is powered by an aluminum 6.2-liter V-12 that will launch it from 0-100 kmh (0-62.5 mph) in 3.8 seconds AMAZING!!!!

Instant_Killa

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2002, 06:16:21 AM »

ford and gmc and dodge own quite a few eropean and japanese subsidiaries

I do know that Ford has taken over companies likie Jaguar and Aston Martin....what other companies does ford own? and PLEASE NAME THOSE JAPANESE 'SUBSIDIARIES'
« Last Edit: December 18, 2002, 06:23:12 AM by +Apocalypse+ »

Instant_Killa

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2002, 06:34:07 AM »
Obviously Japanses cars are one of the best along with european cars...poor sad ass american cars arent even in the picture....

i feel sorry for u

Instant_Killa

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2002, 06:40:28 AM »
heres an example of a poorly designed american interior:

THis is the interior of the 2002 Cadillac Escallade EXT

the dash board is messed and seriously dull

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:everyday life cars PIMPED OUT to the FULLEST(new ones added!!!must see)
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2002, 03:56:17 PM »
lol whatever dude, it's obvious your only all about the bells and whistles and not about what real cars are made of

you can't talk about quality so you resort to cosmetics lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2002, 04:48:49 PM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2002, 05:22:47 PM »

nothing you can post will ever see these cars

in terms of power
reliability
credibility
looks
obtainability

all your little lamborginis ARE dope but lets get real you just contradicted your whole "they're loud gas juggling ugly cars" argument lol

oh yeah and your mazda ........is made by ford oooooooooooh baby

Instant_Killa

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2002, 09:58:53 PM »

nothing you can post will ever see these cars

in terms of power
reliability
credibility
looks
obtainability

all your little lamborginis ARE dope but lets get real you just contradicted your whole "they're loud gas juggling ugly cars" argument lol

oh yeah and your mazda ........is made by ford oooooooooooh baby

It was my bad to post a mazda, i forgot that ford owned it, that was the only mazda that looked decent anyway. But the rest of the cars are top class in everything and they are NOT OWNED BY ANY AMERICAN COMPANY.

And yes, nothing I have posted will ever match thesee american pos (pieces of s**t) lol

Thats obvious, oh and btw, the cars that i posted arent just cosmetics, they are reliable and far superioir to any top of the notch american car. I am refering to the Japanese cars especially, the ferraris and lambos are obvious. After all that, all you  come up is with some prehistoric cars, lol

but how did i contradict myself? ur off point, besides, all uve shown me is a corvette, a mustang and a few trucks...what about the other types of cars? family or whatever...u dont post them because they are incomaparable to japanese cars or european cars...what do u know about cars...go ahead and talk about ur oldish corvettes, they are slow mofos anyway..lol
« Last Edit: December 18, 2002, 10:09:03 PM by +Apocalypse+ »

Instant_Killa

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2002, 10:11:24 PM »

wow,what a cool interior ur american cars have...plastic plastic and more plastic

COUGH COUGH..UGLY AS FUCK..COUGH COUGH

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2002, 09:53:00 PM »

wow,what a cool interior ur american cars have...plastic plastic and more plastic

COUGH COUGH..UGLY AS FUCK..COUGH COUGH

ummmm its a known fact (motortrend magazine, hot rod magzine, and even most import magazines, and the dupont registry says that japanese models use the most plastic than any other model lol yeah buddY what)

none of your jap models are that impressive when it comes to total quality.....all you showed me was a bunch of 4 and 6 bangers that are stingy with gas and and are made of 95% plastic and cheaper materials than Am cars (fact) It's also fact that japanese cars motors wear out faster  (with excetion of the hybrid Toyota prius and Honda Civic hyrbid) becuase of all those so called gas saving parts that thirst the motor
anyways if you want some more family cars here you go.......oh and by the way corvettes arn't slow cars bud.....my uncle has a corvette stingray that runs 9's and it ain't even raced out, for any rice burner to do that they'd have to use like 5 bottles of pussy juice...i mean NOS, anyways you contradicted yourself becuase that enzo ferari gets 6-8 mpg....lol and the quarky noises it make.. not to mention all of your fancy european models are almost unatainable (especially in their own countries [america buys most of these cars and most are modeled for american consumers.....fact by motor trend] since they ony sell to big names and make sure no average joe gets one anyways heres some more pics

oh yeah those "ancient cars" are some of the finest cars ever made

SSR  

Camaro SS

the original G ride the Chevy Impala y'all (voted the most RELIABLE family sedan btw)

the Monte Carlo SS......another OG Ride (mercedes and BMW actually have taken things from this)

more of the SSR, man if you hate on this......you're missing out , thing has power too

ok that is Chevy .....my fav brand

« Last Edit: December 19, 2002, 09:56:44 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2002, 10:35:58 PM »
BUICK

LaSaber

Park Avenue....class

Cadillac

CTS

seville

Deville....tried finding pics of the SNoop Deville but i coudn't

lol NEVER mind all the JD and power awards they boast about on the cadillac site

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2002, 10:50:58 PM »
TOO BE CONTINUED....

Doggystylin

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2002, 11:48:40 PM »
fa real jake, school that dumb fuck, now europeans they got some shit, but them chinks arent any better than shit made here. forget apoc btw hes known for idiotic posts

Doggystylin

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2002, 12:00:00 AM »
YO U DUMB FUCK, u made 3 posts after another when you could have said it all in one, im givin you 10 mins to put it all in 1 post or ill do it for you, or delete them since its easier