Author Topic: **Mitchy Slick Announcements** (Clothing Line, albums, tour & more)  (Read 330 times)

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
What's up, i just wanted to update everybody on all Mitchy's current projects and what he's up to. He recently wrapped up his next solo album "48 Hours On Gang Street" which should be out within the next couple months but it will be out before the end of this year. His next release will be the mixtape "He's Everywhere Vol. 1" but as of right now there's no set release date. He's also currently working on a collaborative album with DJ Fresh (he produced the song New BMW and he created The Tonite Show album) entitled "Feet Match The Paint" which should also be droppin this year. Another project he's working on is "Right Side All Stars" which will be a collaborative album with Bloods from around the country which we're also taking submissions for so e-mail your tracks to wrongkind619@yahoo.com...and Lost N Da Yay is still comin as well but right now these are the projects we're focused on releasing. The Wrongkind clothing line is also comin this year i believe October is when it'll be set. We'll have hoodies, t-shirts, backpacks, wallets, and all kinds of other shit up for sale on his site which we're gonna start fixing up too. Also in October he'll be going on tour overseas to Australia and Asia. I'll keep everybody updated as more info becomes available

Blood$

Re: **Mitchy Slick Announcements** (Clothing Line, albums, tour & more)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 09:55:39 AM »
cool to hear and update but I doubt we'll see any of those projects except maybe 1 mixtape before 2010 is up

I've been needing a new Mitchy album for about 3 years now  :(

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 11:18:20 AM »
i want that Ise B/Ric Nutt collabo!!!
any update on that ::)

LONDON!!

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 01:52:02 PM »
What's up, i just wanted to update everybody on all Mitchy's current projects and what he's up to. He recently wrapped up his next solo album "48 Hours On Gang Street" which should be out within the next couple months but it will be out before the end of this year. His next release will be the mixtape "He's Everywhere Vol. 1" but as of right now there's no set release date. He's also currently working on a collaborative album with DJ Fresh (he produced the song New BMW and he created The Tonite Show album) entitled "Feet Match The Paint" which should also be droppin this year. Another project he's working on is "Right Side All Stars" which will be a collaborative album with Bloods from around the country which we're also taking submissions for so e-mail your tracks to wrongkind619@yahoo.com...and Lost N Da Yay is still comin as well but right now these are the projects we're focused on releasing. The Wrongkind clothing line is also comin this year i believe October is when it'll be set. We'll have hoodies, t-shirts, backpacks, wallets, and all kinds of other shit up for sale on his site which we're gonna start fixing up too. Also in October he'll be going on tour overseas to Australia and Asia. I'll keep everybody updated as more info becomes available

i'll look out for these albums and mixtapes
"get this money by any means nessassary"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 11:54:29 AM »

i'll look out for these albums and mixtapes

Same as

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Portugoal

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 12:02:27 PM »
I want a shirt with Mitchy Slick's face on it.

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2010, 01:51:17 PM »
I want a shirt with Mitchy Slick's face on it.

BWAHA..that shit made me lol for real..

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2010, 03:42:27 PM »

I just talked to mitchy about that he said he's gonna talk to them and let me know..
He also said the Right Side All Stars project in the next week or 2 and then the He's Everywhere mixtape will follow that up shortly after that

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2010, 04:22:11 PM »
Aint he been sayin he gon drop gang street 4ever?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Salazar

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 06:49:20 PM »

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 08:38:10 AM »

I just talked to mitchy about that he said he's gonna talk to them and let me know..
He also said the Right Side All Stars project in the next week or 2 and then the He's Everywhere mixtape will follow that up shortly after that

thx for info this should driop like 3 months back so hopefully we will se by end of the year since they were saying its been given to mastering alredy

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 01:51:48 PM »
Aint he been sayin he gon drop gang street 4ever?

Yea he announced the album a couple years back but the album is officially done and that's the next solo album he's gonna drop so it for sure will be out this time.
As far as the Ric Nutt/Ise B collabo album yea it was in the mastering process so i'd expect it drop soon as well.