Author Topic: Tray Deee prison address  (Read 4620 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Tray Deee prison address
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2010, 02:05:10 AM »
Guarantee that Double og euro gangsta Enyce would be walking the yard with his hand in Tray dees back pocket if his shook ass was ever behind the wall.
hahahahahahhahahahahaha
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2010, 05:26:04 PM »
Yeah ive got some stories ive been thru 2 get n there...fucked up place

I'll bet.  You more than likely had to blow a CO and walk backwards naked through the yard to get close to your Homie Tray.  Am I right?  But then again, being the badass whiteboy euro crip that you are, they may have just let you walk right in.

David G Tanner

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2010, 07:55:29 PM »
Only euro wiggers would write to him so they can get some knowledge on how to do more than just attempt murder aka failed gangbanging.

Remember, Tray Deee shot at some rival gang members in 2003?  Wow, what a real role model to the whole new generation of Euro wiggers.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2010, 08:02:07 PM »
Only euro wiggers would write to him so they can get some knowledge on how to do more than just attempt murder aka failed gangbanging.

Remember, Tray Deee shot at some rival gang members in 2003?  Wow, what a real role model to the whole new generation of Euro wiggers.
That must explain why so many euros complain about how stupid America is. We locked up their role model for doing some petty shit like shooting at people in public. He should of been rewarded, not punished.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

David G Tanner

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2010, 08:16:20 PM »

That must explain why so many euros complain about how stupid America is. We locked up their role model for doing some petty shit like shooting at people in public. He should of been rewarded, not punished.

Yeah and the UK has 13 year olds getting 15 year olds pregnant.  With the male kid in the situation saying I'll take care of the baby.  What!?!!?!?! You aren't even legal to get a job asshole!

Mike Harris

• Lil Geezy
  • Thank You Based GOD!
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2010, 08:40:47 PM »
Enyce is a fucking retard, tru story
Euro Loccing in the Uk hahaha
Ladies, who looks better than me? I'm so fly
# just asking.....
WHAT ELSE IS THERE LEFT TO SAY?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2010, 12:11:46 AM »
I was a fan of Tray Dee, but I'm not gonna support his music or career as long as he is dissing Snoop. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

David G Tanner

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2010, 07:16:57 PM »
I was a fan of Tray Dee, but I'm not gonna support his music or career as long as he is dissing Snoop. 

You shouldn't support him because he tried to kill someone while on some grown ass man shit. Guy is worse than 2Pac.  I shit stains brighter than this brownie.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2010, 12:34:49 PM »

Ghetto187

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2010, 08:02:28 PM »
How To Smoke Weed!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2010, 08:10:58 PM »
lmao ofcourse it's not...i hope
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jimmy H.

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2010, 02:02:26 AM »
Aren't him and Snoop cool now?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2010, 09:48:24 AM »

I don't know....let's ask the retard euro whiteboy crip Enyce to send a kite to his folks trey dee and get the real scoop.   Hahahahahahaha

MarshColin

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2010, 09:48:34 AM »

Ya. Him and Goldie Loc aren't though from what I remember.

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2010, 12:00:51 PM »
Can enyce ask how Tray Deee maintains his jeri curl behind bars?

THA SAUCE HOUSE