Author Topic: Clint Dogg - Like (Kurt Kobane Remix) (OFFICIAL VIDEO)  (Read 700 times)

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Clint Dogg - Like (Kurt Kobane Remix) (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2010, 12:35:08 PM »
Don't know what you guys think but I prefer the OG version of this track over this Kurt Kobane remix :D

Check out this banger along with big budget video made for it:

"Still Clint Dogg" is going to be the album of the year - I just hope Jay Fizzoxx is featured on it :D

my man clint said here  http://services.mp3.com.au/File/FileHandler.ashx?FileId=79124 this is the original version of the song. Not the video version or the remix version.

Damn, some of the realest shyt I ever heard. & to think, I was about to re-purchase the Makaveli album, and pre-order Big L's 139 & Lenox. So glad I didn't before I got the chance to peep this gem

Wait till you hear the album.
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2010, 12:48:49 PM »

Let's see what the haters have to say now hey.

Legendary Kurt Kobane from Death Row.

LOOK AT THIS KANGAROO...JUST CAUSE THIS LITTLE WHITE POUCH WEARIN COCKHOPPIN DICK SICK SUCKIN KANGAROO BITCH SEES TOO MANY OF THESE GAY ASS WESTCOAST VIDEOS OF FAGGOT ASS SNOOP DOGG,GAY ASS DAZ AND GAY ASS WARREN GAY OF FROM THA KANGAROO CHANNEL..............HE NOW SWEARS AND THINKS HE HAS THA RIGHT TO REPRESENT GANGSTA RAP.....BUT HIS GAY ASS BOYFRIEND LAZOO ANOTHA GAY ASS KANGAROO WHO SWEARS TO BE BLACK IS EVEN WORST THAN CLINT DOGG......AND HE LIKES TO SWALLOW A WHOLE COMBO...........OF THE TWINZ NUTZ THAT IS
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2010, 07:29:21 PM »
Kurt "Kobane" Couthon is a producer who has worked for Death Row back in the days...  ::)

Oh yes, everybody and their momma should know who he is.

who said that? i just wanted to make it clear for people who asked about it. but i guess you'll find any reason to start an argument, don't you?

oh... i've just noticed you're one of those who asked... this is a trully strange behaviour because i've answered your question, right?

8)

kemizt

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2010, 04:21:14 AM »
how can you leave Mr Fontaine off your list? My top four goes 1)Clit Dawg 2)Mr Fontizzle 3)J Fox 4)Mr Yip

My top ten in no particular order: Nas, GZA, 2Pac, Pharoahe Monch, Common, Immortal Technique, AZ, Rakim, Inspectah Deck & Clint Dogg

Notice anything strange about my list....

2Pac is the only West Coast artist on there :O

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2010, 06:09:24 AM »
Kurt "Kobane" Couthon is a producer who has worked for Death Row back in the days...  ::)

who said that? i just wanted to make it clear for people who asked about it. but i guess you'll find any reason to start an argument, don't you?

oh... i've just noticed you're one of those who asked... this is a trully strange behaviour because i've answered your question, right?

there's a big difference between knowing what the sarcasm is and knowing when/how to use it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 06:11:44 AM by shoo »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2010, 07:48:25 AM »

there's a big difference between knowing what the sarcasm is and knowing when/how to use it.
Nobody cares about your opin-ion.

kemizt

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2010, 07:55:23 AM »
absolutely speechless right now, I could make fun of this.... But I think this dude done enough imbarrassment on himself. I'll leave it alone for now...

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2010, 12:18:23 PM »
It's actually kinda cool that Clint is able to do stuff with certain people, it's a shame only that he goes on about it like he does. Try to be more modest and realistic Clint and MAYBE people (on here) might start to take you seriously.

~Loyalty Is Everything~