Author Topic: What Is With The Tampa Bay Rays?  (Read 592 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What Is With The Tampa Bay Rays?
« on: August 30, 2010, 06:27:08 PM »
They should just be moved.  I'm watching the game right now and I can't believe how many empty seats there are.  This isn't the Devil Rays days where they were terrible, they have the best record in the league and moving towards the playoffs and they still can't get people to go to the game. 
Maybe it has to do with the fact they play in a DOME, in goddam FLORIDA!   :loco:  Why on earth do they not play outside in the sunshine is beyond me.  What a joke this organization is. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: What Is With The Tampa Bay Rays?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 06:31:55 PM »
I heard The Trop is a complete dump.

Pretty disappointing considering this team has been contenders the last few years.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 06:41:43 PM »
i was JUST saying to myself last night "so i wonder if Tampa Bay would help revive baseball by moving before Evan Longoria and DAvid PRice's primes are over and where to?"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 06:44:01 PM »
the place is a complete dump, but nevertheless, in the playoffs against philly, there was like a 65 35 tampa philly fan split, wouldnt mind seeing a rematch with them, itll prob be either that or phils yanks rematch.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 08:05:25 PM »
I heard the Trop is really out of the way and getting there is a bitch.  Plus the surrounding area I heard is a dump.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 08:10:51 PM »
i was JUST saying to myself last night "so i wonder if Tampa Bay would help revive baseball by moving before Evan Longoria and DAvid PRice's primes are over and where to?"

Revive ?  Baseball broke attendance records and made record profits in 2008 lmfao.  Can you just stop discussing Baseball already because I feel bad how you constantly embarrass yourself.

theremedy360

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 01:02:20 AM »
Who cares how shitty a stadium is, if your team is as good as the Rays are you should support them regarldess. Tampa Fans=shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 05:48:07 AM »
Who cares how shitty a stadium is, if your team is as good as the Rays are you should support them regarldess. Tampa Fans=shit.

How many die heart fans can their be though? The franchise isn't even 15 years old yet, they just had their first winning season in 2008; before that they just got raped by the Yankees & Redsox every year.

Not to mention, most people in Florida are old people from New York lol.

MistaNova

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 07:35:25 AM »
I stopped liking this team when Iwamura Akinori was traded to Pittsburgh.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 07:37:19 AM by Iveus »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 07:55:13 AM »
Move 2 where? And a wit all that money comin nto that state..they cant clean it up? For any of u people that live over there...are insects that much of a problem? No tax right?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

theremedy360

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 12:03:42 PM »

How many die heart fans can their be though? The franchise isn't even 15 years old yet, they just had their first winning season in 2008; before that they just got raped by the Yankees & Redsox every year.

Not to mention, most people in Florida are old people from New York lol.

Yeah they had some tough years at the beginning but at least they've made the World Series. The Mariners have been around since 1977 and haven't even won more than 2 games in the ALCS. We had attendance problems for years, but everything changed in the 90's when we started actually winning games. Granted, Safeco is arguably the nicest stadium in the league,  but we also filled up the Kingdome. Point is, if a team has got talent, you should support them, Tampa must just not be a baseball town. Oh yeah, and props to my boy Iveus for the Ichiro sig  8)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 04:03:50 PM »
Don't blame the ownership or stadium; however bad they may be.  Blame the pathetic fans who don't deserve to have the team in the firstplace.  Their fans are an absolute disgrace and they have no excuses that are legitimate to explain how pathetic they are as fans.

DIP DIP SET SET

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 04:19:03 PM »
U blame it on the fans? Without the fans would the team exist...i.e.yankee fans?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MistaNova

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 09:48:28 PM »
Oh yeah, and props to my boy Iveus for the Ichiro sig  8)

Props to you too, only 31 more hits until his 200th.

theremedy360

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 01:36:42 AM »
Don't blame the ownership or stadium; however bad they may be.  Blame the pathetic fans who don't deserve to have the team in the firstplace.  Their fans are an absolute disgrace and they have no excuses that are legitimate to explain how pathetic they are as fans.

Yeah, what a shitty fan base. I generally make it to two or three Mariners games a year regardless of how the team is doing, but if my team had players David Price, Rafael Soriano (who the Mariners gave up for nothing), Evan Longoria, Carlos Pena, Carlos Crawford, etc, I would be at the ball park a hell of a lot more.