Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Announces Doggystyle 2  (Read 7361 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Snoop Dogg Announces Doggystyle 2
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2010, 05:24:38 PM »
JUST RETIRE ALREADY CROOKED I, NOBODY HEARS YOUR GARBAGE ANYWAYS
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2010, 05:36:52 PM »
doggystyle is one of the dopest albums out ever..theres no question about it..and yes, he needs that flow again...

but NOT those "dope" lyrics...he needs to spit shit like he did on doggfather...

most the spits on doggystyle were basic and repetitive as fuck...hey its me, the d o double g, with my homie d.r.e, yo what up to d.a.z. blah blah...

lol

woof

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2010, 05:43:41 PM »

Snoop/Kanye/Swizz/Mike Dean

snoop + mike dean = cool
kick swizz n kanye out
Kanye is one of the best producers in the last 10 years. Don't be silly

Kanye and Mike are working together

Quadruple OG

« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2010, 06:52:50 PM »
Most likely it's going to suck

*fixed

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2010, 07:02:19 PM »
Snoop reauniting with everybody on this album like he did on Doggystyle would just be corny.  He`s better off taking the best of the best he`s ever workd with on a label, minus The Neptunes.  Dpgc, eastsidaz, tha twinz, 213, nipsey, dre, wc, the lox, ray j, soopafly, mc ren, and have Diddy could be his Dr. Dre, Dat Nigga Daz, and Charlie Wilson to his project.  it would all mesh together perfectly, i could c it pleasing everybody.  Produced by Dr Dre, The HitMen, and a beat from Sam Sneed, a couple from Snoop, 1 from Kanye, and a WeedSong from SwizzBeatz, Dark RnB track and its all good.  have it written by Snoop, doc, daz, problem, and a verse or two from Royce Da 5`9 and Common collabed on with Snoop.  Bitch3z and bitch assez we`ll have a classic, probably better than the 1st.

^^The most thought out troll I've ever seen on a forum.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2010, 07:02:44 PM »

*fixed

If that's your RealityCheck about this then my nigga u must live in goddam CluckCounty Wonderland, Reality can't possibly be what you see.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 07:07:28 PM by Moe 151 »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2010, 07:06:14 PM »
The most thought out troll I've ever seen on a forum.

You know I've never been insulted for being smart so this is a first for me foreal foreal and son it feels kinda good, i never knew i thought about shit, they say that nigga don't think and then i punch faggots like u in tha face.  but yeah tho son, that's wassup yung.

papa-smurf

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2010, 07:49:00 PM »
It a take a miracle!he gonna have to fire his ghost writers he got now.bad lucc and problem and them guys just dont do it for snoop.they cool.but snoop need better ghost writers,he gonna need a miracle 2 make this work.lets see if he could pull it off tho.

papa-smurf

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2010, 07:52:43 PM »
see suga free is smart.he didnt make street gospel 2 until he got dj quik back in the mix.makeing doggy style 2 produced by swizz beats is like the westside connection makeing bow dow 2 produced by lil john and pharell,or ice cube makeing death certicate 2 produced by soulja boy

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2010, 08:18:10 PM »
see suga free is smart.he didnt make street gospel 2 until he got dj quik back in the mix.makeing doggy style 2 produced by swizz beats is like the westside connection makeing bow dow 2 produced by lil john and pharell,or ice cube makeing death certicate 2 produced by soulja boy

i get tha analogy but Swizz Beatz isn't always that bad.  But if it sounds anything like "on to the next one" or some other "Get ya hype, get ya money, get ya bricks, nyc cliqs" type shit then they can keep it.  I think outta those 18 he could pull out a decent track but maybe if they aimed for 32 tracks recorded together then they would have a better chance of making more money.  I guess it's a smart move to get with one producer and record abuncha tracks and only use 1 or none and only pay for 1.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2010, 09:02:19 PM »

*fixed

If that's your RealityCheck about this then my nigga u must live in goddam CluckCounty Wonderland, Reality can't possibly be what you see.

I'm livin' in reality buddy. "Doggystyle" was a classic, however in the 17 years since that release he hasn't dropped an album that has approached classic album discussion territory. That's the truth.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2010, 09:04:05 PM »

*fixed

I'm livin' in reality buddy. "Doggystyle" was a classic, however in the 17 years since that release he hasn't dropped an album that has approached classic album discussion territory. That's the truth.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2010, 11:57:24 PM »
I knew it was only a matter of time before we got "Doggystyle 2" and I don't know if this is a good move. Fans really fucking love that album so Snoop better know where he wants to go on this one. I didn't pick up either version of "Malice" and that's a first for me as a Snoop fan. I think he needs the Good Doctor involved on this one simply to make it official. I'm not with all this other talk that it needs to be all G-Funk with nothing but DPG features. if you gonna do another Doggystyle, that's a serious legacy to live up to. I think rappers need to stop doing this kind of thing for quick sales.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2010, 12:18:37 AM »
 Well we all know that its extremely unlikely that Dre will have much involvement in this but i think Dre would have to produce at least one song for an album with that title and it would be very nice to see Snoop involve his actual crew and freinds on it(RBX, Rage, Dogg pound, Soopafly, Warren-g) but i agree it dosent necessarily have to be strictly in house and we all know dam well it aint gonna happen.
 I think the production very important but for Snoop to name it this he really dose need to rap like he did on that song he did with Nipsy Hustle.
 Would be cool to see Snoop have some in house features or some underground and new rappers instead of just the "who's hot at the moment" like someone already said.
 I guess the album dont even need that many features either.
 A new Snoop album would be good though! got bored with teh last one pretty quick.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 12:20:11 AM by KrazySumwhat »

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2010, 01:46:00 AM »
if Swizz beats has anything to do wit it. its not gonna be good.