Author Topic: What is it with females from the desert that makes them so stupid/freaky/weird?  (Read 886 times)

Sikotic™

I used to actually live in the high desert out here in California, the Antelope Valley to be exact. Lucky for me, my family got the fuck outta there, and we moved to the San Fernando Valley where all the palm trees and fees are at according to certain Jews on Dubcc.

Anyways, there's this chick I grew up with. We were always friends from when we were kids, but when we got a lil older we would mess around n shit too, but nuthin' ever exclusive. The past 4 or 5 years we grew apart because she actually moved further away into the desert (like by Victorville) and I pretty much stay in the SF valley/LA area. Besides, I hate the fuckin high desert because most people out there seem to be tweakers and just down right trash.

So me and this girl finally got back in touch recently. I even drove my ass out to the desert to visit her and a few other friends of mine I haven't seen in years. Everyone I used to know from out there is either tweakin' or not doing shit with their lives, just wasting away in fuckin 125 degree weather. Even the chick I'm talkin about said she tried meth, but "claims she didn't like it".

And I was tryin to get back in this bitch's good graces and hopefully penetrate her vagina like in the old days, but she's fuckin borderline insane now. She says she talks to her guardian angel n shit. Her guardian angel tells her to cut herself to symbolize Christ's blood and all kinda crazy shit lol. Real big fuckin turn off.

And speaking of turn offs, the worst thing of all is this bitch calls me last night telling me she's coming down to LA for a tattoo and asked me to go with her. I'm like "Okay cool, what are you gonna get and where are you gonna get it?" expecting it to be something small and no big deal. Bitch is getting a fuckin half sleeve on her right arm of some Japanese cartoon characters. I'm like WTF? I spent almost 2 hours on the phone tryin to talk her out of it, as a friend. If she was ugly I wouldn't of even put the time and energy into it, but this girl is pretty cute. She's like half Carribbean mixed with Ukranian. Nice body and everything, but about to ruin it with a fuckin tattoo sleeve.

With that said, the moral of this story is: If you stay in the desert for too long, your mind will become fucked. The end.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the more sick in the head they are the better the pussy feels is what ive found during my travels.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

With that said, the moral of this story is: If you stay in the desert for too long, your mind will become fucked. The end.

Yeah, I guess that's why all these camel jerkers in the Middle East and Arabia are lunatics.

The Come Up Shuffle

She sounds like a young Whooride

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Yeah, my gf does alotta EJ (environmental justice) work in the central valley and San Bernardino county; and the people are fucked. In their defense, those areas are LA county and the Bay Area's dumping ground. They have some of the worst air quality and water quality in the states, so add that with the extreme heat, then you have crazy trashy people.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sikotic™

Yeah, my gf does alotta EJ (environmental justice) work in the central valley and San Bernardino county; and the people are fucked. In their defense, those areas are LA county and the Bay Area's dumping ground. They have some of the worst air quality and water quality in the states, so add that with the extreme heat, then you have crazy trashy people.
They always see aliens too. The girl I'm talking about claims she talked to one once in her backyard lol.

BTW, here's a pic of her with Looney lol:

SMH @ tattoo sleeves on chicks  :grumpy:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

dogg i can relate.... there is this chick that lives in Alice which is like 10 mins away from where my ranch is and approximately  like 45 mins away from Corpus... well my grandparents and some family use to go to church in that town and there was kids there my age and we would always have summer camps there till i was like 10 so the same group of kids in my age group went every year since we were like 5.... well when i was like 19 or 20 i ran into this girl named Susan who still lived in Alice and she told me that she still knows the people we went to summer church camp with and invited me to hang out with some of them and her friends n shit. Well I decide to go stop by there to see her and some of the girls and guys that i remember from there cus its a small ass town so everyone still knows everyone and grew up together... well anyways i remember there families bieng so "christian" and so hardcore and strict and now all of their kids are fucked.... they are all tramps, druggies, got tats, experiment with all types of drugs ect ect...

well i brought a blunt and smoked and we drank and i handed out a few zannies and i was gonna fuck that chick Susan or atleast attempt too but she got so coked out it was a fuckin trip and shes like "whenever im on xanax i do alot of coke" well this bitch was just fuckin wasted and i was like im getting the fuck outta here yall people are all fucked up and they werent doing shit with there lives and was trying to get me shroomed out and coked up n shit and told me they party like this everyday....

so i just bounced back to my ranch and stayed the night there and went hunting the next day and never will or want to talk to those people again

contradicting how there families tried so hard to keep them so "godly" but they ended up being all fucked up anyways
The West is Back

acgrundy

If I grew up in victorville I would probably shoot myself.  I think victorville is even too crappy for the illegals who are trying to get out of tiajuana.  haha there is videos on youtube of partially constructed houses being destroyed because they were started during the housing boom, but not finished before the collapse.  Those builders were smart and cut their losses.  They know that nobody in their right mind would ever choose to live in victorville.  I would choose to be homeless before I chose to live in victorville.  Haha and then you probably got some peeps on this board that live near victorville and claim Cali is the best place on earth hahaha.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The desert don't sound too great.... but who cares, TAP THAT already.......(again).

Sikotic™

If I grew up in victorville I would probably shoot myself.  I think victorville is even too crappy for the illegals who are trying to get out of tiajuana.  haha there is videos on youtube of partially constructed houses being destroyed because they were started during the housing boom, but not finished before the collapse.  Those builders were smart and cut their losses.  They know that nobody in their right mind would ever choose to live in victorville.  I would choose to be homeless before I chose to live in victorville.  Haha and then you probably got some peeps on this board that live near victorville and claim Cali is the best place on earth hahaha.
Hahahaha. So true. Victorville is straight up trash. It's either 130 degrees outside or 20 degrees during the winter. Absolutely nothing to do out there.

If I lived out there, I would end up doing all kinds of crazy shit to keep myself from being bored too. And I swear the drop out rate out there is insane. Most people don't even have their GED so they just stay at Taco Bell for life.

Anyways, I went down to Hollywood tonight to say hi to her even though I told myself I wouldn't. She was real gung ho about going through with fucking up her looks. Some dude she's dating encouraged her to go ahead with it so she really wants to do it just to impress him (even though he'll be gone in a few months). I did my best to talk her out of getting a sleeve but to no use. As I type this, she probably already got that shit outlined. I'ma go have dinner with her on Saurday before she goes back to shitty ass Victorville and I'll see the finished product.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 03:16:22 AM by S.I.K. »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like tattoos, I got one & plan on getting some more but tattoos on girls is a no no. I think that shit is disgusting unless you got one like this (almost got my first gf to get one just like it) ;D

Sikotic™

I like tattoos, I got one & plan on getting some more but tattoos on girls is a no no. I think that shit is disgusting unless you got one like this (almost got my first gf to get one just like it) ;D

I know not everyone feels the same way, but I feel the same way as you, man. Nvever been a fan of girls with tats, but I'd tolerate small ones especially if they're near a spot nobody rarely sees. But large shit like getting their entire arm or back done makes me pee pee go soft like hot candle wax, ya dig, no fairies?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ya I dig, someone deleted the pic I posted, here's 2 more:

Leggy Hendrix

put up with the psychotic behaviour, fuck the shit outta her, then leave her be...i believe the damage is already done, too far gone to try and return her mind to normality, just get some and get out lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Bananas

Sikotic have you been soaking up game from Boss Mack Top Soil?