Author Topic: K-Young's "Keep Talking About Love" EP  (Read 180 times)

EFFeX

K-Young's "Keep Talking About Love" EP
« on: September 14, 2010, 08:39:13 PM »
I didn't see anyone talking about this project, but K-Young of Treacherous Records / Magic Ink just dropped his "Keep Talking About Love" EP today. The EP is a 9 track digital download and is available on sites like iTunes and Amazon. I recommend for people to check it out. I'm not sure how many people are into R&B on here, but it's a real nice sound.

Track List

1- KTBL Intro
2- Don't Know About My Love
3- Can't Fight Love
4- Love Drunk feat. Crooked I
5- The One
6- All Night
7- Keep Talking About Love
8- Please Me feat. Yung Berg & Bobby Brackins
9- Do It feat. Atiba

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/keep-talkin-about-love/id389529442?uo=4

OG Hack Wilson

Re: K-Young's "Keep Talking About Love" EP
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 08:42:32 PM »
that Crooked I verse is dope

not interested in anything else off the EP though
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 09:44:20 PM »
This here is the shiznit........K-young is like a young K ci and jojo.........they dont make music better than this right here

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 09:53:56 PM »
This here is the shiznit........K-young is like a young K ci and jojo.........they dont make music better than this right here

K young did shine on "shoulda made a phone call" and "go hard go home" but overall the voice just kinda throws me off
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 06:46:33 AM »
word dogg....go hard or go home was a dope track and he shined on that one...plus he really had a dope mixtape with the summer love tape that came out a while back....

I liked "this is for the g'z and the hustlers"

and "roll the windows up"

that was a beautiful mixtape....but this album here surpasses it by a couple of bounds

K-young = DOPE
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Matty

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 08:16:14 AM »
funny, was just bumping some of that mixtape from dubcnn yesterday. good shit, production credits for this?

sofdark

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 07:15:42 PM »
this is the lil man from 3rd storee right?