Author Topic: Kanye West apologize to Taylor Swift over a two hour tweeter nerdrage  (Read 702 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

http://www.kingsize.no/News.aspx?ArtNo=16801

Scroll down on the site and see the tweet's.

Fuck this looser.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Kanye West apologize to Taylor Swift over a two hour tweeter nerdrage
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 12:32:00 PM »
he wants to make sure the white teens continue to buy his albums, they make up 70% of his sales
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 02:21:16 PM »
This motherfucker flooded my twitter page, fucking douchebag

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 03:09:45 PM »
he's a cunt like ti, these guys nowadays succ,they get two much praise for being average yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 05:46:17 PM »
All I see is a dude who is scared shitless about loosing his fame. Like he gives a shit about Taylor Swift? He's just afraid, and it's so fucking pathetic I won't even bother going into it. FUCK Kanye West!

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 06:26:09 PM »
What the fuck i woke up this morning checked my twitter all this kanye west shit, dude acting like a little bitch right now
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 07:03:25 PM »
All I see is a dude who is scared shitless about loosing his fame. Like he gives a shit about Taylor Swift? He's just afraid, and it's so fucking pathetic I won't even bother going into it. FUCK Kanye West!
^^^networth yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 10:37:11 PM »
LOL @ nerdrage. Dude si just getting a buz going for the upcoming VMAs. He's got something up his sleeve and wants to make sure people tune in. Besides, he's got an album coming out that may potentially flop if people are still pissed about the Taylor Swift incident.

Time to kiss some 17 year old country singer ass, Kanye.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2010, 11:14:05 PM »
Say what you will about his "off the mic" business, but don't front on Kanye.

All three of his Hip Hop albums are personal classics to me & I'm sure there aren't many of you that would say one of those three are in any way "bad". Also, I can't even front, I can bump at least half the songs of 808's; considering it's not Hip Hop (I think some of you didn't understand that), it's not all that bad; but I can understand if you're not into that.

So before you go off & say "this guy sucks" because he's more caught up in national media attention, at least take into consideration minus 808's, he's never disappointed with an album.

"Power" was pretty dope, "Monster" even though he got outshined, still a nice track & now "Devil In A New Dress" could be the best of the three; I don't know why anybody would sign him off like he's making shitty music because of some Twitter-related nonsense.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2010, 11:23:40 PM »
i like his music but this nigga sound like he need deep therapy. he should be declared legally insane.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2010, 12:02:48 AM »
Who's Taylor Swift?

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2010, 12:08:47 AM »
Say what you will about his "off the mic" business, but don't front on Kanye.

All three of his Hip Hop albums are personal classics to me & I'm sure there aren't many of you that would say one of those three are in any way "bad". Also, I can't even front, I can bump at least half the songs of 808's; considering it's not Hip Hop (I think some of you didn't understand that), it's not all that bad; but I can understand if you're not into that.

So before you go off & say "this guy sucks" because he's more caught up in national media attention, at least take into consideration minus 808's, he's never disappointed with an album.

"Power" was pretty dope, "Monster" even though he got outshined, still a nice track & now "Devil In A New Dress" could be the best of the three; I don't know why anybody would sign him off like he's making shitty music because of some Twitter-related nonsense.
You know like I do that nobody gives a fuck about quality. a good number of people listen to a certain artist because of their popularity. Remember Michael Jackson? Dude was the biggest thing on earth and was in the prime of his career. Accusations came out that he diddled some cancer kid's assholes and his career went to complete shit.

Kanye fucks up again like he did with Taylor Swift and the same damn thing is gonna happen to him. It's already happening to a small degree and he knows it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2010, 12:13:26 AM »
Remember Michael Jackson? Dude was the biggest thing on earth and was in the prime of his career. Accusations came out that he diddled some cancer kid's assholes and his career went to complete shit.

Kanye fucks up again like he did with Taylor Swift and the same damn thing is gonna happen to him. It's already happening to a small degree and he knows it.

Somebody prove me I'm wrong when I say White People Kill Hip Hop.  Anybody, somebody, plz put me in my place, I'm begging for it.  And if u do I will do what Men do and admit it to it, i have no problem with that whatsoever.  

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2010, 08:50:44 AM »

c/s, anyone thinks he is even 1% remorseful is a dumb bitch, I still don't think it's that big a deal what he did.  A millionaire interrupted another millionaire for receiving an award for a music video, oh the humanity!!!!!!!!!

he's all about the image
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2010, 11:34:56 AM »
Remember Michael Jackson? Dude was the biggest thing on earth and was in the prime of his career. Accusations came out that he diddled some cancer kid's assholes and his career went to complete shit.

Somebody prove me I'm wrong when I say White People Kill Hip Hop.  Anybody, somebody, plz put me in my place, I'm begging for it.  And if u do I will do what Men do and admit it to it, i have no problem with that whatsoever.  

How about you first prove how white people killed Hip Hop.

Let's hear your reasonings...this should be entertaining.