Author Topic: S.N.O Album (by 3 White Rappers) - hot shit foreal  (Read 72 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

S.N.O Album (by 3 White Rappers) - hot shit foreal
« on: September 04, 2010, 03:12:02 PM »
anybody pickin' that up/checkin it out?  Lil' Wyte, JellyRoll, BPeezy.  I've heard a snippet with BPeezy with Project Pat on it earlier and it ain't bad (it's ok).  I already know Wyte and definitely JellyRoll be comin with that MoonShine so I know it's gonna be tite.  I'ma check it out (and maybe buy it if I don't get another bill in the mail anytime soon besides the usual lol).  

BPeezy/Project Pat

NotoriousTDA

Re: S.N.O Album (by 3 White Rappers) - hot shit foreal
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 04:44:16 PM »
what a sad excuse for a white rapper.

wiggers make white people look bad forreal!

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: S.N.O Album (by 3 White Rappers) - hot shit foreal
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 05:36:40 PM »
what a sad excuse for a white rapper.

wiggers make white people look bad forreal!

Not all em, some of em r okay.  It's the 1's who OD on tha shit and act like they have no sense of self.  In their mind they're like black is black and white is white (which is a good thing) but then they just go on actin' like they can talk, walk, and move like we do, that's when they fuck up.  DuRags, Backwards fitteds, Slang/Pronounciation of words, Dresscode, using the word "Nigga", getting on HipHop Forums and actin' like they know everything when they have no clue how the streets REALLY feel about it (u know, where HipHop came from), and just str8 up actin like something they aren't or bcuz they came from there they can do what we do and feel how we feel bcuz bcuz.  Those are the wiggers who make white people look bad.  White people who don't do that are the good 1's and the white kids who actually DO have that certain chromosone/swag are part of the good 1's aswell (which is about as rare as finding an albino; excuse me if i'm factually innacurrate on that lol).  Crackers and Wiggers are the 1's who just make white folks (in general) just look like idiots.  White people have their own look whether they're off some everyday/street (in black people case, "thug" look) or if they're off their Bill Clinton.  

And SNO isn't actually a bad idea/group and i aint just sayin that bcuz i ride or die with HCP.  They got talent, especially with JellyRoll.  Plus they beats gonna be official, c'mon now... DJ Paul & Juicy J, ur buggin if u think the beats aint gonna be rockin.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 06:02:08 PM by 0N3 5o- »