Author Topic: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will  (Read 9679 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Concert/Show Goers:

Great, so you and your friends or people you know go see a Tech N9ne or Brotha Lynch Hung concert instead of a Soulja Boy or Rick Ross concert.  You feel like people like SB & RR are the worst of what HipHop has to offer, you feel like they've damned HipHop and not even just Hip Hop but music as a whole.  Your perception of ALL of HipHop has completely been violated, there is no such thing as Real HipHop anymore, it's either RingTone or Die in y'all world.   :argue:

So what if the crowd is mainly white, it still doesn't change the fact that it's Niggaz on stage your going to see, people who all came from practically the same environment.  When we look at Rappers (or Black People) we see Black People, we don't see tha other shit y'all see.  I'd give out Barack as an example but with Old folks and Babies it varies tremendously.  Point being, if u Rap ABC/123 and not TheCopsGotMe/They was chasing me like an avalanche and I was dryland then we still look and listen to that nigga tha same way.  It's not about lyrics with us all of the way, it's about getting the point across the best way you know how.

Blogs (have you ever read one by a white person, of course you have)
:

If it isn't from The Golden Age of Hip Hop then it's completely damned.  If it isn't all about "lyrics" and being Anti-Radio then it's a lost cause (which is pretty gay considering that the radio pretty much is starting to play anything from anytime that was a Hit now and not in just some "PowerHour", atleast in the entire DMV anyway).  

I read a blog once of some random shit.  I think I just typed in "The Chronic Review" or some shit like that i forgot, it was a couple months ago, maybe even a year.  Some white dude from Canada was talking about how The Chronic was a tite album but there was something about tha harder records that he didn't like (matter of fact he rated them the lowest and HONESTLY BELIEVED that they were the worst records on the album).  I'm talking about songs like "Nigga Wit A Gun" "Rat Tat Tat" "The Day That Niggaz Took Over" etc., now there's just no way in hell dude knew what he was talking about but when I thought about it and applied the same shit to other music that I've seen reviewed by white people, i finally got it.  

They're kinda like Black People, if u can't relate to it then u can't really dig it, which is y some "gangsta" rappers never really got on that were hardcore (or songs they made), it's bcuz they either know nothing about it and can't relate whatsoever, that incident that that rapper is talking about at that particular moment happened to them b4 and they can't stand listening to tha rapper talk about it bcuz it only reminds them and makes them upset, or they know it's just not them or in them.  There's other reasons but then u start to deal with the Pyschology of the shit and then the color barrier starts to fade so i'ma keep it basic to tha core of the matter since I am trying to keep it ALL OF THE WAY 100 for y'all.   :cheers:

I ain't sayin Black people can't be Asses aswell, but atleast as a whole Black people know what tha fuck that nigga is gettin at, even if it's nothing at all.  White people just wanna be right all of the time bcuz they know how hard it iz to argue/debate about HipHop with Niggaz (u know, the people who started HipHop in the 1st place).   :sign_lastweek:

Blogs:  

DubCC is the perfect example of this.  There's only like 3 or 4 people who actually are FROM CALIFORNIA on here, let alone half that many people who have actually live(d) in California.  You can skim through these blogs, and while some is entertaining, TRUE, hilarious, and then some u know at tha end of tha day if y'all were to go side by side in a debate about the game then u already know who's gonna win.  So what if I'm black and you're white, get over it already, I know more than you bcuz I'm black and I come from this environment and it's made by MY PEOPLE.  Stop trying to compete with me and just accept it, you only make yourself look like an idiot (even if some other white boy or some square nigga agrees with you, it still doesn't change the fact of the matter).  Yes people, get over it, Black folks do have a Color Pass and it will be exercised on you if u violate.  When you're arguing with me/or another black person about One group of Black people vs. Another group of Black people then sir/ma'm you've already just lost (big time in tha saddest way).  Just dwell on that for a second b4 u read the next parts if u don't quite get that lol.

Taste:

Fuck who you like better, noone cares nigger, you don't know shit about music or even Hip Hop for that matter.  It's all about what white people are buying/buying into and "What The Kids Are Listening To".  Fuck your opinion nigger, u don't know shit.  Your people just make the music and us White people buy it.   :pirate: & definitely  :bomb:

See what I mean.   :rubeyes: so who's making the music then.  thought so.

The Over-all Big Picture that they don't wanna acknowledge fully or won't:  

HipHop is made by black people intended for black people.  The only thing with it now verses back when it first started is that now it's "The New Rock And Roll" as far as pop music goes, but Hip Hop is Hip Hop though so don't get my words fucked up.  So everybody can be apart of it and is apart of it no matter what, even if you're a drunk ass redneck who grew up in LynchHung, Alabama; you're now able to put in on the internet and call yourself a Real MC.  No more is Hip Hop a black thing but now it's a world thing no matter what race you are.   :catfight: :nawty: :nahnah2:

So somebody tell me, is this how White America is starting to take Hip Hop away from us and turn it into RockNRoll Music all over again.  Bcuz what i see (and this is genuinely a real fear of mine), I see white people trying to infiltrate the system that wasn't designed for them and make it their own.  I see Eminem as the #1 video on 106th N Park for weeks, I see Justin Beiber doing nothing but Hip Hop collaborations with what White people would accept as Real Hip Hop artist.  I see it slowly but surely that they're kicking niggaz outta the Studio and replacing them with white dudes.  I see a whole lotta shit now with Coporate White America tryna turn this Black thing into a White thing.  There's Executive Niggaz marketing to white folks too but the difference is is that they don't have a secret agenda, it's all about that dollar and not anything else, which is respectable Imo.

In The End:

It's all made by black people and white people act like they know more about it than blacks do, go figure that 1 out.  

So whether you're a rider for Classic Hip Hop from the 80's/90's and that's your home team, the team that you're runnin with or you're a fan of today's hip hop (which i never really see; online anyway) you still have to remember that HipHop was made by niggaz and the guy you're calling you're Hero is your Hero and the guy that isn't is just the worst thing to happen since Heroshima, you still have to remember that it was a Black person.  So at the end of the day, WE WILL ALWAYS KNOW MORE ABOUT IT THEN YALL DO.  I'm sorry to rant so much on that last part but it was an itch I had 2 scratch.   :stupid:

*i wanted to "fancy" it up but i didn't care just take it for what it is and read between the lines if you have to (there's definitely some sarcasm in there).  If i forgot 2 mention or explain something, fuck it, i'll be back later*

**and yes I made this thread PARTLY (let's highlight that) bcuz of what Chamilla put in a thread before but also MAINLY (let's highlight that again IN BIG BOLD LETTERS bcuz I wouldn't want anybody thinking they're special n shit bcuz they're my "LabRat" or my "Prototype" so to say for this project, in the end ur just tha dumbass/queer/know nothing idiot who I picked out and nothing more), but yeah, due to tha fact of what I've been reading online for about 10 years now, which is a very long time from my standpoint and age I do kinda know what tha fuck I'm talking about (i was that dumbass little kid fan before so I understand it, but i was just always smarter bcuz I actually was doing shit).  so yes bitches I do want my cookie, but this time i's rather have a can of  :spam:  

Just tha other day some1 made a thread about how Waka Flocka was trash *and it was a white dude i believe, if not that's my apology and not my only reference to pull from* and at 1st I read it and was like wtf, r u serious, but then I seen some niggaz come out tha 'work lettin' that nigga know about Flocka.  Like, how do u not like Flocka?  U may not like everything he does or what he's about and such but you can't deny that muthafucka got somethin about him.   :beer: :cow:

***there's something else I wanted to say about white rappers but then I figured some1 might take my idea and make BIIIIG BANKKK on that so i'ma just leave that 1 up 2 me.  I've seen some of my ideas float into tha TwilightZone (i ain't sayin no names or what, I'm not a pushover but i'm humble, I always will be).  

With mucho  :heart:,

- RadioTube!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 11:57:37 PM by 0N3 5o- »

Sikotic™

Re: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get Hip Hop and never will
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 11:58:05 PM »
Concert/Show Goers:

Great, so you and your friends or people you know go see a Tech N9ne or Brotha Lynch Hung concert instead of a Soulja Boy or Rick Ross concert.  You feel like people like SB & RR are the worst of what HipHop has to offer, you feel like they've damned HipHop and not even just Hip Hop but music as a whole.  Your perception of ALL of HipHop has completely been violated, there is no such thing as Real HipHop anymore, it's either RingTone or Die in y'all world.   :argue:

So what if the crowd is mainly white, it still doesn't change the fact that it's Niggaz on stage your going to see, people who all came from practically the same environment.  When we look at Rappers (or Black People) we see Black People, we don't see tha other shit y'all see.  I'd give out Barack as an example but with Old folks and Babies it varies tremendously.  Point being, if u Rap ABC/123 and not TheCopsGotMe/They was chasing me like an avalanche and I was dryland then we still look and listen to that nigga tha same way.  It's not about lyrics with us all of the way, it's about getting the point across the best way you know how.

:

If it isn't from The Golden Age of Hip Hop then it's completely damned.  If it isn't all about "lyrics" and being Anti-Radio then it's a lost cause (which is pretty gay considering that the radio pretty much is starting to play anything from anytime that was a Hit now and not in just some "PowerHour", atleast in the entire DMV anyway). 

I read a blog once of some random shit.  I think I just typed in "The Chronic Review" or some shit like that i forgot, it was a couple months ago, maybe even a year.  Some white dude from Canada was talking about how The Chronic was a tite album but there was something about tha harder records that he didn't like (matter of fact he rated them the lowest and HONESTLY BELIEVED that they were the worst records on the album).  I'm talking about songs like "Nigga Wit A Gun" "Rat Tat Tat" "The Day That Niggaz Took Over" etc., now there's just no way in hell dude knew what he was talking about but when I thought about it and applied the same shit to other music that I've seen reviewed by white people, i finally got it. 

They're kinda like Black People, if u can't relate to it then u can't really dig it, which is y some "gangsta" rappers never really got on that were hardcore (or songs they made), it's bcuz they either know nothing about it and can't relate whatsoever, that incident that that rapper is talking about at that particular moment happened to them b4 and they can't stand listening to tha rapper talk about it bcuz it only reminds them and makes them upset, or they know it's just not them or in them.  There's other reasons but then u start to deal with the Pyschology of the shit and then the color barrier starts to fade so i'ma keep it basic to tha core of the matter since I am trying to keep it ALL OF THE WAY 100 for y'all.   :cheers:

I ain't sayin Black people can't be Asses aswell, but atleast as a whole Black people know what tha fuck that nigga is gettin at, even if it's nothing at all.  White people just wanna be right all of the time bcuz they know how hard it iz to argue/debate about HipHop with Niggaz (u know, the people who started HipHop in the 1st place).   :sign_lastweek:

Blogs

DubCC is the perfect example of this.  There's only like 3 or 4 people who actually are FROM CALIFORNIA on here, let alone half that many people who have actually live(d) in California.  You can skim through these blogs, and while some is entertaining, TRUE, hilarious, and then some u know at tha end of tha day if y'all were to go side by side in a debate about the game then u already know who's gonna win.  So what if I'm black and you're white, get over it already, I know more than you bcuz I'm black and I come from this environment and it's made by MY PEOPLE.  Stop trying to compete with me and just accept it, you only make yourself look like an idiot (even if some other white boy or some square nigga agrees with you, it still doesn't change the fact of the matter).  Yes people, get over it, Black folks do have a Color Pass and it will be exercised on you if u violate.  When you're arguing with me/or another black person about One group of Black people vs. Another group of Black people then sir/ma'm you've already just lost (big time in tha saddest way).  Just dwell on that for a second b4 u read the next parts if u don't quite get that lol.

Taste:

Fuck who you like better, noone cares nigger, you don't know shit about music or even Hip Hop for that matter.  It's all about what white people are buying/buying into and "What The Kids Are Listening To".  Fuck your opinion nigger, u don't know shit.  Your people just make the music and us White people buy it.   :pirate: & definitely  :bomb:

See what I mean.   :rubeyes: so who's making the music then.  thought so.

The Over-all Big Picture that they don't wanna acknowledge fully or won't

HipHop is made by black people intended for black people.  The only thing with it now verses back when it first started is that now it's "The New Rock And Roll" as far as pop music goes, but Hip Hop is Hip Hop though so don't get my words fucked up.  So everybody can be apart of it and is apart of it no matter what, even if you're a drunk ass redneck who grew up in LynchHung, Alabama; you're now able to put in on the internet and call yourself a Real MC.  No more is Hip Hop a black thing but now it's a world thing no matter what race you are.   :catfight: :nawty: :nahnah2:

So somebody tell me, is this how White America is starting to take Hip Hop away from us and turn it into RockNRoll Music all over again.  Bcuz what i see (and this is genuinely a real fear of mine), I see white people trying to infiltrate the system that wasn't designed for them and make it their own.  I see Eminem as the #1 video on 106th N Park for weeks, I see Justin Beiber doing nothing but Hip Hop collaborations with what White people would accept as Real Hip Hop artist.  I see it slowly but surely that they're kicking niggaz outta the Studio and replacing them with white dudes.  I see a whole lotta shit now with Coporate White America tryna turn this Black thing into a White thing.  There's Executive Niggaz marketing to white folks too but the difference is is that they don't have a secret agenda, it's all about that dollar and not anything else, which is respectable Imo.

In The End:

It's all made by black people and white people act like they know more about it than blacks do, go figure that 1 out. 

So whether you're a rider for Classic Hip Hop from the 80's/90's and that's your home team, the team that you're runnin with or you're a fan of today's hip hop (which i never really see; online anyway) you still have to remember that HipHop was made by niggaz and the guy you're calling you're Hero is your Hero and the guy that isn't is just the worst thing to happen since Heroshima, you still have to remember that it was a Black person.  So at the end of the day, WE WILL ALWAYS KNOW MORE ABOUT IT THEN YALL DO.  I'm sorry to rant so much on that last part but it was an itch I had 2 scratch.   :stupid:

*i wanted to "fancy" it up but i didn't care just take it for what it is and read between the lines if you have to (there's definitely some sarcasm in there).  If i forgot 2 mention or explain something, fuck it, i'll be back later*

**and yes I made this thread PARTLY (let's highlight that) bcuz of what Chamilla put in a thread before but also MAINLY (let's highlight that again IN BIG BOLD LETTERS bcuz I wouldn't want anybody thinking they're special n shit bcuz they're my "LabRat" or my "Prototype" so to say for this project, in the end ur just tha dumbass/queer/know nothing idiot who I picked out and nothing more), but yeah, due to tha fact of what I've been reading online for about 10 years now, which is a very long time from my standpoint and age I do kinda know what tha fuck I'm talking about (i was that dumbass little kid fan before so I understand it, but i was just always smarter bcuz I actually was doing shit).  so yes bitches I do want my cookie, but this time i's rather have a can of  :spam: 

Just tha other day some1 made a thread about how Waka Flocka was trash *and it was a white dude i believe, if not that's my apology and not my only reference to pull from* and at 1st I read it and was like wtf, r u serious, but then I seen some niggaz come out tha 'work lettin' that nigga know about Flocka.  Like, how do u not like Flocka?  U may not like everything he does or what he's about and such but you can't deny that muthafucka got somethin about him.   :beer: :cow:

***there's something else I wanted to say about white rappers but then I figured some1 might take my idea and make BIIIIG BANKKK on that so i'ma just leave that 1 up 2 me.  I've seen some of my ideas float into tha TwilightZone (i ain't sayin no names or what, I'm not a pushover but i'm humble, I always will be). 

With mucho  :heart:,

- RadioTube!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Come Up Shuffle

Re: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 12:26:57 AM »
Time out... did this cat really type out a fucking novel about this ?  Can I get the cliff notes because I'm not reading all this crap.-

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 12:33:55 AM »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Anunikke

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 12:47:31 AM »
I think I speak for all of us when I say tl;dr

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 01:41:29 AM »
This isnt a novel, its just a testament of the times.  It`s ``alot`` bcuz u kant just sum up sumthng like this in 2sentences.  It would be longer if i HAD to do something like this but i dont so i wont unless i will

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 02:12:28 AM »
Concert/Show Goers:

Great, so you and your friends or people you know go see a Tech N9ne or Brotha Lynch Hung concert instead of a Soulja Boy or Rick Ross concert.  You feel like people like SB & RR are the worst of what HipHop has to offer, you feel like they've damned HipHop and not even just Hip Hop but music as a whole.  Your perception of ALL of HipHop has completely been violated, there is no such thing as Real HipHop anymore, it's either RingTone or Die in y'all world.   :argue:

So what if the crowd is mainly white, it still doesn't change the fact that it's Niggaz on stage your going to see, people who all came from practically the same environment.  When we look at Rappers (or Black People) we see Black People, we don't see tha other shit y'all see.  I'd give out Barack as an example but with Old folks and Babies it varies tremendously.  Point being, if u Rap ABC/123 and not TheCopsGotMe/They was chasing me like an avalanche and I was dryland then we still look and listen to that nigga tha same way.  It's not about lyrics with us all of the way, it's about getting the point across the best way you know how.

:

If it isn't from The Golden Age of Hip Hop then it's completely damned.  If it isn't all about "lyrics" and being Anti-Radio then it's a lost cause (which is pretty gay considering that the radio pretty much is starting to play anything from anytime that was a Hit now and not in just some "PowerHour", atleast in the entire DMV anyway). 

I read a blog once of some random shit.  I think I just typed in "The Chronic Review" or some shit like that i forgot, it was a couple months ago, maybe even a year.  Some white dude from Canada was talking about how The Chronic was a tite album but there was something about tha harder records that he didn't like (matter of fact he rated them the lowest and HONESTLY BELIEVED that they were the worst records on the album).  I'm talking about songs like "Nigga Wit A Gun" "Rat Tat Tat" "The Day That Niggaz Took Over" etc., now there's just no way in hell dude knew what he was talking about but when I thought about it and applied the same shit to other music that I've seen reviewed by white people, i finally got it. 

They're kinda like Black People, if u can't relate to it then u can't really dig it, which is y some "gangsta" rappers never really got on that were hardcore (or songs they made), it's bcuz they either know nothing about it and can't relate whatsoever, that incident that that rapper is talking about at that particular moment happened to them b4 and they can't stand listening to tha rapper talk about it bcuz it only reminds them and makes them upset, or they know it's just not them or in them.  There's other reasons but then u start to deal with the Pyschology of the shit and then the color barrier starts to fade so i'ma keep it basic to tha core of the matter since I am trying to keep it ALL OF THE WAY 100 for y'all.   :cheers:

I ain't sayin Black people can't be Asses aswell, but atleast as a whole Black people know what tha fuck that nigga is gettin at, even if it's nothing at all.  White people just wanna be right all of the time bcuz they know how hard it iz to argue/debate about HipHop with Niggaz (u know, the people who started HipHop in the 1st place).   :sign_lastweek:

Blogs

DubCC is the perfect example of this.  There's only like 3 or 4 people who actually are FROM CALIFORNIA on here, let alone half that many people who have actually live(d) in California.  You can skim through these blogs, and while some is entertaining, TRUE, hilarious, and then some u know at tha end of tha day if y'all were to go side by side in a debate about the game then u already know who's gonna win.  So what if I'm black and you're white, get over it already, I know more than you bcuz I'm black and I come from this environment and it's made by MY PEOPLE.  Stop trying to compete with me and just accept it, you only make yourself look like an idiot (even if some other white boy or some square nigga agrees with you, it still doesn't change the fact of the matter).  Yes people, get over it, Black folks do have a Color Pass and it will be exercised on you if u violate.  When you're arguing with me/or another black person about One group of Black people vs. Another group of Black people then sir/ma'm you've already just lost (big time in tha saddest way).  Just dwell on that for a second b4 u read the next parts if u don't quite get that lol.

Taste:

Fuck who you like better, noone cares nigger, you don't know shit about music or even Hip Hop for that matter.  It's all about what white people are buying/buying into and "What The Kids Are Listening To".  Fuck your opinion nigger, u don't know shit.  Your people just make the music and us White people buy it.   :pirate: & definitely  :bomb:

HipHop is made by black people intended for black people.  The only thing with it now verses back when it first started is that now it's "The New Rock And Roll" as far as pop music goes, but Hip Hop is Hip Hop though so don't get my words fucked up.  So everybody can be apart of it and is apart of it no matter what, even if you're a drunk ass redneck who grew up in LynchHung, Alabama; you're now able to put in on the internet and call yourself a Real MC.  No more is Hip Hop a black thing but now it's a world thing no matter what race you are.   :catfight: :nawty: :nahnah2:

So somebody tell me, is this how White America is starting to take Hip Hop away from us and turn it into RockNRoll Music all over again.  Bcuz what i see (and this is genuinely a real fear of mine), I see white people trying to infiltrate the system that wasn't designed for them and make it their own.  I see Eminem as the #1 video on 106th N Park for weeks, I see Justin Beiber doing nothing but Hip Hop collaborations with what White people would accept as Real Hip Hop artist.  I see it slowly but surely that they're kicking niggaz outta the Studio and replacing them with white dudes.  I see a whole lotta shit now with Coporate White America tryna turn this Black thing into a White thing.  There's Executive Niggaz marketing to white folks too but the difference is is that they don't have a secret agenda, it's all about that dollar and not anything else, which is respectable Imo.

In The End:

So whether you're a rider for Classic Hip Hop from the 80's/90's and that's your home team, the team that you're runnin with or you're a fan of today's hip hop (which i never really see; online anyway) you still have to remember that HipHop was made by niggaz and the guy you're calling you're Hero is your Hero and the guy that isn't is just the worst thing to happen since Heroshima, you still have to remember that it was a Black person.  So at the end of the day, WE WILL ALWAYS KNOW MORE ABOUT IT THEN YALL DO.  I'm sorry to rant so much on that last part but it was an itch I had 2 scratch.   :stupid:

*i wanted to "fancy" it up but i didn't care just take it for what it is and read between the lines if you have to (there's definitely some sarcasm in there).  If i forgot 2 mention or explain something, fuck it, i'll be back later*

**and yes I made this thread PARTLY (let's highlight that) bcuz of what Chamilla put in a thread before but also MAINLY (let's highlight that again IN BIG BOLD LETTERS bcuz I wouldn't want anybody thinking they're special n shit bcuz they're my "LabRat" or my "Prototype" so to say for this project, in the end ur just tha dumbass/queer/know nothing idiot who I picked out and nothing more), but yeah, due to tha fact of what I've been reading online for about 10 years now, which is a very long time from my standpoint and age I do kinda know what tha fuck I'm talking about (i was that dumbass little kid fan before so I understand it, but i was just always smarter bcuz I actually was doing shit).  so yes bitches I do want my cookie, but this time i's rather have a can of  :spam: 

Just tha other day some1 made a thread about how Waka Flocka was trash *and it was a white dude i believe, if not that's my apology and not my only reference to pull from* and at 1st I read it and was like wtf, r u serious, but then I seen some niggaz come out tha 'work lettin' that nigga know about Flocka.  Like, how do u not like Flocka?  U may not like everything he does or what he's about and such but you can't deny that muthafucka got somethin about him.   :beer: :cow:

***there's something else I wanted to say about white rappers but then I figured some1 might take my idea and make BIIIIG BANKKK on that so i'ma just leave that 1 up 2 me.  I've seen some of my ideas float into tha TwilightZone (i ain't sayin no names or what, I'm not a pushover but i'm humble, I always will be). 

- RadioTube!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 02:49:07 AM »
This isnt a novel, its just a testament of the times.  It`s ``alot`` bcuz u kant just sum up sumthng like this in 2sentences.  It would be longer if i HAD to do something like this but i dont so i wont unless i will
White people don't know hip-hop because you think it was originally a black thing.

I assume that pretty much sums it up, not that I read your manuscript.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 03:19:10 AM »
idont understand...can we get an english translation?

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2010, 03:42:22 AM »
being black doesnt automatically make you an authority on all things hip hop...something youve shown on numerous occasions during your time here

lets leave it at that  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2010, 06:02:24 AM »
White people don't know hip-hop because you think it was originally a black thing.
I assume that pretty much sums it up, not that I read your manuscript

Well if you're to dumb, ignorant, and lazy to read it then keep thinking about it or you can do what tha fuckin' purpose of me writin this 4 and read it.  not only read it but bask that shit in.

being black doesnt automatically make you an authority on all things hip hop...something youve shown on numerous occasions during your time here
lets leave it at that

1 - how tha fuck r u gonna tell a nigga that of all people (of course we're the fuckin' authority dumbass, who tha fuck u thawt waz; those Crackers that dont play fair at Jive?  but seriously, wtf are u smokin', i need some of that blindeyebraindead right now).  if u don't like it we'll sell it to u n a way that u will and if that doesn't work you're going to buy our old shit or listen to some RockNRoll, our old music.  so yeah, good 4 me and my numerous occassions.  Hip Hop Music (especially) is not an equal opportunity and open playing field, just bcuz you happen to be a white guy who buys shit and is a fan doesn't get u an extra shot at tha bar so i'll say.

2 - let's not leave it at that.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 06:08:04 AM by 0N3 5o- »

Anunikke

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2010, 06:08:49 AM »
THe thing is, you've never made a post worth reading.
If you have then I might've read it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2010, 06:12:18 AM »
THe thing is, you've never made a post worth reading.
If you have then I might've read it.

Typical...

*funny thing is tho, ur in my thread now which means u were probably most likely in my other threads aswell so uhhhh...*

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2010, 06:16:12 AM »
i repeat

lets leave it at that  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2010, 06:33:58 AM »
Concert/Show Goers:

:

Blogs

Taste:

In The End:

- RadioTube!

u know... since we're repeatin ourselves and all.

but ummm... i'm not about to touch on this matter with white people who obviously (as I also stated above) don't wanna fully acknowledge the game for what it is.  i refuse, especially on DubCC (u must really be tweakin' off of that shit).  I posted it on here so u bitches could learn something.  Hip Hop isn't for the Jews, the Hispanics, the Whites, the Far Eastern or the Middle Eastern, it's for black people.  y'all have just soaked it up so long that it doesn't seem that way, plus as u know ur beloved white friends are tryna pull tricks and strings behind all of our backs.  Everybody is so used to HipHop that it's just Regular now, it's just music now, but it's not just music, it's Black Music, which is normal to us anyways.  Shit is just music to us, but it's Rap to y'all and y'all don't even understand it.  Hip Hop is all of our common ground sanctuary but really it's just a black thang, but niggaz are glad to take your money though and fuck your women.  What you see and hear is one thing, but what it iz is totally another.