Author Topic: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will  (Read 9658 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will
« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2010, 10:03:35 PM »
: see thread title :

Sikotic™

« Reply #151 on: September 16, 2010, 10:36:50 PM »
Can't we all just get along?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2010, 12:25:03 AM »
wow, we took y'all money just like y'all take our money, what's so special about that.

that's just racist. To play along, without white people you still wouldn't have shit. Period.

What do you mean? Without White people he would have a nice tribal hut, eating various bugs off the floor, have no possible treatment for AIDS, etc.

And without blacks you wouldn't have the calendar or a writing system....this shit is stupid

Relax, chief. Me & Knett are fucking around. He even clarified "To play along...".

But just to shoot down a Black invention, for kicks (so no feelings are hurt, it's a joke lol), a calendar keeps track of time & time isn't even real. Time was invented to keep track of things & back when it was invented it was more a convience; I mean, do you think it really mattered to people back then what day it was? Nobody had jobs or essays that were due on specific dates. Sun dials kept track of what point in the day it was. Not to mention people are overly stressed when it comes to aging & if there was no calendar, there would be no keeping track of the years & if nobody knew how old they were, there would be no "life-expentency" based off of years on this "calendar" of yours & the world wouldn't be so chaotic. So I don't know if I can truly give props for that one lol.

& a writing system? Really? I honestly didn't know that. How ironic LOL. Thousands of years later, the same people who found it can barely use it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2010, 03:53:50 AM »
The boy`s an idiot aint he.  He went thru all of that just to ``play`` along, thats sum douche rite there i swear.  Who does that. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2010, 02:53:32 PM »
The boy`s an idiot aint he.  He went thru all of that just to ``play`` along, thats sum douche rite there i swear.  Who does that. 

Apparently I do that...apparently.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2010, 03:41:51 PM »
First off, this is a nice thread, and I appreciate the discussion.  But I disagree when it comes to the new hip-hop that is out there.  A lot of it is bullshit and garbage to me, and your argument that it is dope and white people just don't understand that I think is bullshit.  Black people HAVE changed and it's affecting their music.  Like Mos Def says, "If you want to know what's up with hip-hop or where hip-hop is going, you have to ask 'where are we going' (probably meaning black people).  Point being that black people have changed and their conditions inside America have changed and it has contributed to a watering down of their music.

I do believe black people, naturally are better at music then any other race.  Still though, blacks of the new millennium have not undergone the same struggle as blacks of the 20th century endured, and therefore, the music they are creating is much more bubblegum, club music, or simply about getting money, ambition, ambition, ambition, without any articulation.   

Point being, if u Rap ABC/123 and not TheCopsGotMe/They was chasing me like an avalanche and I was dryland then we still look and listen to that nigga tha same way.  It's not about lyrics with us all of the way, it's about getting the point across the best way you know how.

Naw fuck that.  Your wrong in two ways homie.  First of all it does make a difference if a rapper says ABC/123 or if they say "Cops is chasing me like avalanche and I was on dryland".  LYRICS DO MATTER!  How can you be a hip-hop fan and say LYRICS DON'T MATTER!  Lol, your part of the problem homie.

Secondly, what point are the artists of today getting across anyway?  What the hell kind of point is Souljah Boy and Rick Ross or even Lil Weezy or whoever the fuck really getting across.  Just trying to rap about how ghetto they are or how many clubs and bitches they be up in.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2010, 01:50:26 AM »
^
Ok, message is clear. Put them back in chains and we get some quality music 8) I second that.

Anunikke

« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2010, 01:57:25 AM »
I think it's pretty clear, Wayne is preparing us for the invasion from mars

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2010, 06:00:40 AM »
First off, this is a nice thread, and I appreciate the discussion.  But I disagree when it comes to the new hip-hop that is out there.  A lot of it is bullshit and garbage to me, and your argument that it is dope and white people just don't understand that I think is bullshit.  Black people HAVE changed and it's affecting their music.  Like Mos Def says, "If you want to know what's up with hip-hop or where hip-hop is going, you have to ask 'where are we going' (probably meaning black people).  Point being that black people have changed and their conditions inside America have changed and it has contributed to a watering down of their music.

I do believe black people, naturally are better at music then any other race.  Still though, blacks of the new millennium have not undergone the same struggle as blacks of the 20th century endured, and therefore, the music they are creating is much more bubblegum, club music, or simply about getting money, ambition, ambition, ambition, without any articulation.  

Point being, if u Rap ABC/123 and not TheCopsGotMe/They was chasing me like an avalanche and I was dryland then we still look and listen to that nigga tha same way.  It's not about lyrics with us all of the way, it's about getting the point across the best way you know how.

Naw fuck that.  Your wrong in two ways homie.  First of all it does make a difference if a rapper says ABC/123 or if they say "Cops is chasing me like avalanche and I was on dryland".  LYRICS DO MATTER!  How can you be a hip-hop fan and say LYRICS DON'T MATTER!  Lol, your part of the problem homie.

Secondly, what point are the artists of today getting across anyway?  What the hell kind of point is Souljah Boy and Rick Ross or even Lil Weezy or whoever the fuck really getting across.  Just trying to rap about how ghetto they are or how many clubs and bitches they be up in.[/s]

i read none of that shit (and wont bcuz u wrote it yesterday and not today) but bcuz I KNOW you're an Older Caucasian Male who has a bias against particular regions and eras in Hip Hop & Rap music.  your opinion means shit, and all of what u wrote means shit.   i don't care if u grew up 2 this shit, ur not me, ur not in even in tha same league as me (of course i'm on a higher level than u r).  why are u a better moderator on some shit like this, bcuz ur older and you've probably brought more records than I have?  ur kiddin' urself if that's how ur gonna cop out.  we've had our words b4 in tha past, but I'm really curious about what u have 2 say after this (even though tha only thing that can change for tha reality of the entire situation at hand is only my respect for u).  just keep it short, i'll probably be too high by then to read alotta shit, ey what my man Birdman say "i'm too high so don't speak much cuz i wont listen" or some shit like that lol... words to live by though
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 06:04:54 AM by LOUD PACK SMOKE »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2010, 09:11:46 AM »
^I read none of that either. Just the three lines & laughed for a good six seconds.

That's absurd, lmfao.

Anunikke

« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2010, 09:51:08 AM »
who is more ignorant & Close minded about hip-hop, radiotube or infinite?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2010, 09:55:39 AM »
who is more ignorant & Close minded about hip-hop, radiotube or infinite?

Radiotube wins any contest that contains the words ignorant/close minded.  Without a doubt, Radio and Euro Crip share 1 brain cell.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #162 on: September 18, 2010, 11:14:37 AM »
That sure is absurd.  Yall have no clue about black people or what its like being black, let alone a black man, and ur tryn to tell me all about us and what we are and what we arent and so on.  Its tha saddest but cutest thing ever how d33p in denial and LaLa Land yall live in.  Its eithr that or tha attempt to belittle me has failed again, and always each time a bigger fail than tha last time.   Like im mentally kickboxin tha shit out u crackers everyday and yall kant even hang. 

Anunikke

« Reply #163 on: September 18, 2010, 11:25:46 AM »
That sure is absurd.  Yall have no clue about black people or what its like being black, let alone a black man, and ur tryn to tell me all about us and what we are and what we arent and so on.  Its tha saddest but cutest thing ever how d33p in denial and LaLa Land yall live in.  Its eithr that or tha attempt to belittle me has failed again, and always each time a bigger fail than tha last time.   Like im mentally kickboxin tha shit out u crackers everyday and yall kant even hang. 
The more I look at some of the members here the more I understand where you're coming from.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2010, 11:27:03 AM »

LOL. For sanity's sake, just come out and admit that you're well aware of your ridiculiousness & 99.9% of the things of you say is just for shock value & in a joking manner.