Author Topic: Anyone else can't wait for Mad Men Season 4?  (Read 337 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Anyone else can't wait for Mad Men Season 4?
« on: November 09, 2009, 03:02:30 PM »
Just saw the Season 3 finale. Certainly a happier ending than the rest of the series and I could why some might have a problem with that but I can't wait to see where this goes and we'll ceratinly be rooting for Don the whole way.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anyone else can't wait for Mad Men Season 4?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 11:09:09 AM »
Cant wait one fuckin bit. Just got into Dexter in a big way tho so i'm using that to tide myself waiting for Lost, Mad Men and new Entourage.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 01:30:20 PM »
Cant wait one fuckin bit. Just got into Dexter in a big way tho so i'm using that to tide myself waiting for Lost, Mad Men and new Entourage.

Watched Dexter seasons 1 and 2 but after the way 2 ended I didn't really want to watch 3. I'll get around to it.

Breaking Bad should be back soon, and starting next week we get The Prisoner for a little while.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 08:24:45 PM »

Watched Dexter seasons 1 and 2 but after the way 2 ended I didn't really want to watch 3. I'll get around to it.

Breaking Bad should be back soon, and starting next week we get The Prisoner for a little while.

Also can't wait for Season 4 of Mad Men.  What a series.  I started checking out the Inbetweeners this week, only the first episode.  Seems like it has potential. 

Dexter's Season 1 will not be topped in the series.  So far though, 4 has been pretty fun.  Although at times his inner monologue gets very boring lol

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 10:54:19 PM »

Also can't wait for Season 4 of Mad Men.  What a series.  I started checking out the Inbetweeners this week, only the first episode.  Seems like it has potential. 

Dexter's Season 1 will not be topped in the series.  So far though, 4 has been pretty fun.  Although at times his inner monologue gets very boring lol

If only for the scene with Betty in the bed room when he's drunk and asking about the other man, Jon Hamm wins an emmy next year no doubt. The anger in his eyes when she picks up the baby gives me shivers. That was Brando intense.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 12:01:52 PM »

If only for the scene with Betty in the bed room when he's drunk and asking about the other man, Jon Hamm wins an emmy next year no doubt. The anger in his eyes when she picks up the baby gives me shivers. That was Brando intense.

Yup.  It's a shame they can't hand out Co-Emmy's because really Jon Hamm and Bryan Cranston deserve it. 

You know who I saw outside a concert, Aaron Paul lmao.  He was eating an "L.A. Dog" while waiting for his car in the valet.  I figured since Breaking Bad isn;t that popular, he probably doesn't get a lot of props in public so I decided to just pass by and tell him that Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows etc, and he was pretty chill about it.  Very grateful.  Pretty cool moment lol

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 03:53:50 PM »

Yup.  It's a shame they can't hand out Co-Emmy's because really Jon Hamm and Bryan Cranston deserve it. 

You know who I saw outside a concert, Aaron Paul lmao.  He was eating an "L.A. Dog" while waiting for his car in the valet.  I figured since Breaking Bad isn;t that popular, he probably doesn't get a lot of props in public so I decided to just pass by and tell him that Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows etc, and he was pretty chill about it.  Very grateful.  Pretty cool moment lol

Right on. He plays Jesse very well and Cranston does a phenomenal job, but if I had to choose between him and Hamm I'd take Hamm al the way, but then again the shows are shot in different styles, so I'm not saying one is a better actor but Draper is the better played character.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 03:06:26 PM »
gotta watch all of season 3, loved 1 & 2

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 06:49:32 AM »
Season 4 has been really good, and this past episode was one of the best of the entire series. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 12:01:34 PM »
im so fucking hooked, i dont know what i will do when this season ends.