Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 152603 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1260 on: January 30, 2012, 01:15:13 AM »
lol  he said he wasn't a good dunker?

shit lebron has a been a good dunker since HS

Sccit

« Reply #1261 on: January 30, 2012, 01:21:17 AM »
lebron is a good dunker, he's just not one of the best dunkers...he does the same dunk over and over, hence why he's never had the balls to enter the dunk contest.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #1262 on: January 30, 2012, 01:26:23 AM »
Rose choked , Lebron choked , the refs choked twice ... terrible way to end a good game .... if I were a Bulls fan, I'd be mad at Boozer , dude never shows up in big games

It seems Wade can't have a good game against the Bulls too

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1263 on: January 30, 2012, 01:28:47 AM »
lebron is a good dunker, he's just not one of the best dunkers...he does the same dunk over and over, hence why he's never had the balls to enter the dunk contest.

did u watch that dunk i posted?  or see it in the game itself???

shit is the best player of the year so far

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1264 on: January 30, 2012, 01:30:39 AM »
Rose choked , Lebron choked , the refs choked twice ... terrible way to end a good game .... if I were a Bulls fan, I'd be mad at Boozer , dude never shows up in big games

It seems Wade can't have a good game against the Bulls too

boozer is such a zero, his whole career been fucked since he chose to leave the Cavs for more money instead of being a solid #2 to Lebron.  Sure, playing with Williams and getting paid was nice but it he still a sucka

Sccit

« Reply #1265 on: January 30, 2012, 01:36:02 AM »

yes, and the dunk is beast...but again, lebron aint one of the greatest dunkers. he has 1 dunk that he does over and over, which is impressive, but not enough to put him in that category.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1266 on: January 30, 2012, 01:36:50 AM »
well once he establishes himself more in the post he should work on dunks again

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1267 on: January 30, 2012, 01:38:43 AM »
i never thought lebron would be able to average over 28 points again since he went to miami but hes proving me wrong

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1268 on: January 30, 2012, 01:40:00 AM »
wade being out isn't a bad thing sometimes cuz he needs rest, hes a bit older than bron and bosh

okay its 4:40 am im going to bed

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #1269 on: January 30, 2012, 01:30:46 PM »

yes, and the dunk is beast...but again, lebron aint one of the greatest dunkers. he has 1 dunk that he does over and over, which is impressive, but not enough to put him in that category.

yea honestly lebrons dunks are pretty boring, i mean yea he gets elevation and he cocks it back for a tomahawk, but shit is whack especially when u grew up watching vince back in the day. i like watching wade more than lebron.

i mean contest windmills, contested 360s, etc etc IN GAME IN SOMEONES FACE, i mean i hardly see any of that these days, funnest play to watch is rose imo, with all those english shots and the way he penetrates the paint.

and kobe, those j's he puts up still make you go OOooH and aAAAh. and of course griffin. durant is fun, but his game is nothing we haven't seen before, he doesn't have any specific move thats unique to him, and no that swinging of arms and getting the foul isn't a move.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1270 on: January 30, 2012, 05:41:37 PM »
LOL. The Laker hater crew is unreal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1271 on: January 30, 2012, 05:55:32 PM »
miami new orleans tonight

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1272 on: January 30, 2012, 07:00:23 PM »
lebron:  22, 11 and 8

man this guy is a monster....i hope the celtics dont face the heat in the playoffs unless we make the EC finals

Sccit

« Reply #1273 on: January 30, 2012, 07:29:19 PM »
lebron:  22, 11 and 8

man this guy is a monster....i hope the celtics dont face the heat in the playoffs unless we make the EC finals

lol... Won't no who to root for, eh ?

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #1274 on: January 30, 2012, 07:37:15 PM »
LOL. The Laker hater crew is unreal.

I can't speak for those two, but I do see where they're coming from on this one. I mean, you saw me post that I thought that LeBron dunk was amazing, but it is true that his dunks are pretty redundant.  In terms of actually being able to straight up dunk in games he's as good as anyone obviously, but I'd rather watch guys that do more than the same power dunk over and over again, that's all.