Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 152626 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1275 on: January 30, 2012, 07:51:11 PM »
LOL. The Laker hater crew is unreal.

I can't speak for those two, but I do see where they're coming from on this one. I mean, you saw me post that I thought that LeBron dunk was amazing, but it is true that his dunks are pretty redundant.  In terms of actually being able to straight up dunk in games he's as good as anyone obviously, but I'd rather watch guys that do more than the same power dunk over and over again, that's all.

Like what? What dunk are you guys looking for that everyone shocks you guys with nightly? I haven't seen Durant or Kobe or any other superstar do something great. Rose & Westbrook don't do anything fancy, they just jump incredibly high & since they're shorter, it looks cooler.

But at the end of the day, nobody does a 360, between the legs, windmill, off the backboard, over a seven foot center. So I don't know why LeBron is held to the standard that he has to do it every time he throws down. LeBron is 6'8'', 250 & can touch the top of the backboard. It's a physical impossibility to say he's "not a good dunker".

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1276 on: January 30, 2012, 07:53:00 PM »
lebron:  22, 11 and 8

man this guy is a monster....i hope the celtics dont face the heat in the playoffs unless we make the EC finals

lol... Won't no who to root for, eh ?

no, i don't want us to get raped like LA vs Dallas

why dont u watch football?? huh?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1277 on: January 30, 2012, 07:54:34 PM »

I can't speak for those two, but I do see where they're coming from on this one. I mean, you saw me post that I thought that LeBron dunk was amazing, but it is true that his dunks are pretty redundant.  In terms of actually being able to straight up dunk in games he's as good as anyone obviously, but I'd rather watch guys that do more than the same power dunk over and over again, that's all.

Like what? What dunk are you guys looking for that everyone shocks you guys with nightly? I haven't seen Durant or Kobe or any other superstar do something great. Rose & Westbrook don't do anything fancy, they just jump incredibly high & since they're shorter, it looks cooler.

But at the end of the day, nobody does a 360, between the legs, windmill, off the backboard, over a seven foot center. So I don't know why LeBron is held to the standard that he has to do it every time he throws down. LeBron is 6'8'', 250 & can touch the top of the backboard. It's a physical impossibility to say he's "not a good dunker".

yeah Vince Carter is a once in a decade kind of guy

i mean Blake doesn't do anything more exciting yet the NBa has branded him the next big dunker

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1278 on: January 30, 2012, 08:24:37 PM »

i mean Blake doesn't do anything more exciting yet the NBa has branded him the next big dunker

Yeah, dude jumped on top of a hood of a car & everyone jumped on his nuts. He had some cool dunks against the Knicks, but like Hack posted, LeBron had one of the greater alley-oops ever lol. Son just jumped over somebody.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #1279 on: January 30, 2012, 08:32:21 PM »

Yeah, dude jumped on top of a hood of a car & everyone jumped on his nuts. He had some cool dunks against the Knicks, but like Hack posted, LeBron had one of the greater alley-oops ever lol. Son just jumped over somebody.

First off that Griffin dunk was weak. And I never said LeBron was a "bad" dunker, that would be ridiculous. I just think the power style gets redundant, granted, a lot of my favorite dunkers like Kobe, VC, etc are out of their prime at this point, but I'm just talking about my own preference. Nothing to get upset over.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1280 on: January 30, 2012, 08:38:41 PM »
just be glad that Lebron, as the best player in the NBa, is still entertaining us to the fullest

in 5 years hes gonna be out of his prime and yall will be like "WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT 2008-2015 LEBRON?" hah

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1281 on: January 30, 2012, 08:39:26 PM »
except for NIK who hates him :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1282 on: January 30, 2012, 08:40:57 PM »
so Miami is 16-5

the Lakers are what, 12 and 9?

miami appears to be better yet again

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1283 on: January 30, 2012, 08:45:41 PM »

not gonna lie, Griffin is a future BEAST in this league

but yes they quickly got him into all these commercials and its offsetting

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1284 on: January 30, 2012, 08:46:28 PM »

First off that Griffin dunk was weak. And I never said LeBron was a "bad" dunker, that would be ridiculous. I just think the power style gets redundant, granted, a lot of my favorite dunkers like Kobe, VC, etc are out of their prime at this point, but I'm just talking about my own preference. Nothing to get upset over.

NIK wouldn't say kobe is out of his prime lol

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #1285 on: January 30, 2012, 08:49:48 PM »

NIK wouldn't say kobe is out of his prime lol

Well he still gets his points but I don't think anyone's gonna debate that his dunking ability isn't what it used to be, although his dunks are still elite compared to my boy VC lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1286 on: January 30, 2012, 08:50:57 PM »
of course kobe is outta his prime tho lol   its a fact

hes still dope tho, or else i wouldnt have him on my fantasy team!

Sccit

« Reply #1287 on: January 30, 2012, 08:51:29 PM »

man this guy is a monster....i hope the celtics dont face the heat in the playoffs unless we make the EC finals

i do...but LA doesn't have a team, so i don't really follow any franchise like that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1288 on: January 30, 2012, 08:52:23 PM »

i do...but LA doesn't have a team, so i don't really follow any franchise like that.

why dont u follow the Chargers, Raiders or 49ers?   u got 3 teams in ur radius man, all 3 are average or better at the moment

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1289 on: January 30, 2012, 08:53:23 PM »
btw you can always be a Giants fan, half of Florida is