Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 153438 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #3210 on: November 08, 2013, 10:38:18 AM »
so how is that the biggest choke of all time?  what about chris webber's entire career?  or John Starks in game 7 against the Rockets?  how about Dan Marino in the superbowl?  or the Colts in superbowl 3 against Joe Namath and the Jets?  or the 1980 Russian hockey team losing to a bunch of college USA kids.

don't let your hatred of Lebron allow you to make stupid statements about choke jobs.  if it wasn't for Lebron miami doesn't win game 7...ray allen did nothing that game.

Sccit

« Reply #3211 on: November 08, 2013, 11:37:15 AM »
  what about chris webber's entire career?  or John Starks in game 7 against the Rockets?  how about Dan Marino in the superbowl?  or the Colts in superbowl 3 against Joe Namath and the Jets?  or the 1980 Russian hockey team losing to a bunch of college USA kids.

yup...thats who we gotta compare lebron to

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3212 on: November 08, 2013, 11:53:33 AM »
except for the fact Lebron is a 2 time champion and 4 time MVP

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3213 on: November 08, 2013, 12:21:29 PM »
so Lebron taking a team to the finals and losing in 6 games is the biggest choke of all time?

what about the 03-04 Lakers losing in the finals to the Pistons in less games?

lebron woulda been 1-4 in the finals witout that ray allen three. that is all

Where would Kobe and Shaq be without this play. (with Chick Hearns calling the play)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZA-o3uALst8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZA-o3uALst8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Did Kobe really almost choke away the game with that missed layup? And Shaq with that missed put back?

Sccit

« Reply #3214 on: November 08, 2013, 01:29:21 PM »
so Lebron taking a team to the finals and losing in 6 games is the biggest choke of all time?

what about the 03-04 Lakers losing in the finals to the Pistons in less games?

lebron woulda been 1-4 in the finals witout that ray allen three. that is all

Where would Kobe and Shaq be without this play. (with Chick Hearns calling the play)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZA-o3uALst8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZA-o3uALst8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Did Kobe really almost choke away the game with that missed layup? And Shaq with that missed put back?

Thing is, Kobe and shaq weren't letting the team down for the entire series up until that point .. Horrible example by the closet laker hater lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3215 on: November 08, 2013, 02:14:17 PM »
lol, niggas always got the excuse when it gets flipped back on him. That kind of struggle just makes it so difficult to talk sports on this forum lol.

Fisher & Horry were known as clutch niggas on that team. It's disrespectful to Laker history to not acknowledge their late game contributions were VITAL to the threepeat.

Sccit

« Reply #3216 on: November 08, 2013, 02:48:08 PM »
ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT KOBE AND SHAQ WERE BEASTING THROUGHOUT THAT ENTIRE SERIES BEFORE THE HORRY THREE, NOT CHOKING THE ENTIRE SERIES ALA LEBRON PRIOR TO THE RAY ALLEN THREE...

IT'S NOT AN EXCUSE, IT'S A FACT

MDOGG JUST LOVES GOIN AGAINST THE LAKERS...U'D BE CAUGHT DEAD FINDIN SOME1 ON LAKERSGROUND TRYNA DRAW PARALLELS BETWEEN KOBE/SHAQ'S PERFORMANCES TO LEBRON'S LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3217 on: November 08, 2013, 03:00:04 PM »
Well neither had a Game 7 like LeBron. So I guess there are no parallels.

& it's not that he loves going against the Lakers. Your bias drives people to not even want to show slight homerism anymore.

Sccit

« Reply #3218 on: November 08, 2013, 03:11:03 PM »

& it's not that he loves going against the Lakers. Your bias drives people to not even want to show slight homerism anymore.

of course a lebron fan is gunna say he aint goin against the lakers lmao...he'd get crucified for posting those typa comments on a lakers forum where real laker fans post

and my point was that had ray allen missed that three, lebron is exposed as the greatest choke in sports history. that is all...if horry misses that three, there is no such consequence for kobe or shaq. game 7 was nice, but it doesnt change the fact that he played bad in more games than he played good.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3219 on: November 08, 2013, 05:13:54 PM »

of course a lebron fan is gunna say he aint goin against the lakers lmao...he'd get crucified for posting those typa comments on a lakers forum where real laker fans post

and my point was that had ray allen missed that three, lebron is exposed as the greatest choke in sports history. that is all...if horry misses that three, there is no such consequence for kobe or shaq. game 7 was nice, but it doesnt change the fact that he played bad in more games than he played good.

You're the only one who sees it that way though.

*Waits for quotes from fellow Lakers fans*

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3220 on: November 08, 2013, 06:39:08 PM »
know what's a choke job?  Being a team that allows Ray Allen to hit a 3 and then losing in OT.  and then letting Lebron destroy them in game 7.

tim duncan missing a basic shot...that's choking to me.

meanwhile Lebron is going for a three-peat this year and I say there's a 51% chance that happens.

Sccit

« Reply #3221 on: November 08, 2013, 07:24:14 PM »
know what's a choke job?  Being a team that allows Ray Allen to hit a 3 and then losing in OT.  and then letting Lebron destroy them in game 7.

tim duncan missing a basic shot...that's choking to me.

meanwhile Lebron is going for a three-peat this year and I say there's a 51% chance that happens.

spurs definitely choked...most notably, greg popavich. but it doesnt change what i said.

Sccit

« Reply #3222 on: November 08, 2013, 07:26:19 PM »

You're the only one who sees it that way though.

*Waits for quotes from fellow Lakers fans*

right...because the entire world wasnt questioning lebron going into game 6 LOL

casual nba fans are fickle...if that ray allen three doesnt go down, lebron is 1-4 in the finals, rated 95 on nba2k, and is known first and foremost as a regular season phenom who underperforms in the post-season

just give ray allen his props for changing the mind-set of an entire planet, cuz u know it's true

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3223 on: November 08, 2013, 07:43:05 PM »
i wonder what your excuse will be after Lebron and the Heat win another title this year.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3224 on: November 10, 2013, 08:55:25 AM »
jeff green shows lebron and d-wade how it's done  ;D