Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148991 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 08:54:11 PM »
yeah, I am mad you bandwagon cocksuckers, y'all should be too

i'm not gonna lie

it'll be fun to watch the Miami Heat gel together....gonna be like watching college ball some days
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 09:36:37 PM »
What's the point of wasting the next five years rooting for your team if your team isn't the Lakers or Heat?

For at least two more years the Lakers will have the West on lock & unless Melo & CP3 team up or do something that's Heat-like, nobody will come close in the East to the Heat.

I'm a 76ers fan & if they magically win, I'll root for them obviously, but I apologize for not being a retarded homer thinking we have a solid chance of winning lol.

Basically watching the NBA this year you have two option:

1. Root for the Heat.
2. Root for the Lakers.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010, 11:04:59 PM »
realistically i could see the team having a rough start to get going with the club not in sync people not knowing everyones favorite spots, how they cut/move to the basket, strengths and weaknesses. but as the season progresses the team rallying at the march point of the season as then they'll finally know how mike miller plays alongside bosh and Z.. so there could be some chemistry issues early on

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2010, 11:23:35 PM »
What's the point of wasting the next five years rooting for your team if your team isn't the Lakers or Heat?

For at least two more years the Lakers will have the West on lock & unless Melo & CP3 team up or do something that's Heat-like, nobody will come close in the East to the Heat.

I'm a 76ers fan & if they magically win, I'll root for them obviously, but I apologize for not being a retarded homer thinking we have a solid chance of winning lol.

1. Root for the Heat.
2. Root for the Lakers.

What about the Celtics ?

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 06:53:23 AM »

1. Root for the Heat.
2. Root for the Lakers.

What about the Celtics ?

Or the Magic?

Both still serious contenders if you ask me.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 08:44:03 AM »

1. Root for the Heat.
2. Root for the Lakers.

What about the Celtics ?

Or the Magic?

Both still serious contenders if you ask me.

Both have a better chance than the rest of the league, but both still have no chance; barring injury to the Heat's core.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2010, 05:47:50 PM »
i'm a Celtics fan and even I don't think we have a chance
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 10:12:46 AM »
i'm a Celtics fan and even I don't think we have a chance
we sure as hell do have a chance, as long as the refs start calling that travel Lebrick does every time he touches the ball...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2010, 11:28:54 AM »
Lol @ wcsoldier
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

theremedy360

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 01:32:22 PM »
The Heat are gonna be one of the more dominating teams in NBA history........after Kobe retires.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 03:53:02 PM »
What if their big 3 dont work out? Can they find another dope big 3 like that?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 05:11:01 PM »
The Heat are gonna be one of the more dominating teams in NBA history........after Kobe retires.

so this is Kobe's last year?

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2010, 04:59:19 PM »
heres a vid of chris bosh working out with miami

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2010, 03:04:16 AM »
is there any doubt miami is going to take it all for the next 3 years atleast?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2010, 06:10:22 AM »
watch out 4 magic
Cube