Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148929 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #150 on: October 27, 2010, 03:11:29 PM »
7even got it right

lol @ kobe being an iron man for two seasons with 82 games.

he went 5+ years without missing a game due to injury, smart guy (2005-2010)...the other seasons he was missing games were due to suspension. and throughout that streak, he had injuries and brakes to numerous parts of his body, but played through em...only a dicklicker like you would deny Kobe ironman status.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #151 on: October 27, 2010, 03:11:30 PM »
who wins tonight, Heat or Philly?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #152 on: October 27, 2010, 03:13:08 PM »
7even got it right

only a dicklicker like me would give a guy who played 73 games ironman status.

you are right
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #153 on: October 27, 2010, 06:46:57 PM »
Miami is 1-1

Wade scored 30, the King scored 16 with 7 assists

Sccit

« Reply #154 on: October 28, 2010, 11:16:34 AM »
7even got it right

only a dicklicker like me would give a guy who played 73 games ironman status.

you are right

playing with a knee that requires surgery...a broken finger on the shooting hand that requires surgery...a fucked up ankle, amongst other injuries...playing 73 games under those circumstances puts ANY player beyond ironman status...your idol lebron misses games because his elbow hurts. LOL. 95% of the NBA probably woulda missed the whole season in Kobe's condition, and this is a pretty popular notion amongst ALL NBA analysts (including the jealous Kobe haters, such as yourself)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #155 on: October 28, 2010, 01:36:04 PM »
NIK

iron men play all 82 games every year.

kobe has a great pain threshold sure, but he is NOT an iron man

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2010, 08:17:26 PM »
*Reads about Kobe*

*Looks at title of thread*

*Shakes head*

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #157 on: October 28, 2010, 08:57:47 PM »
*Reads about Kobe*

*Looks at title of thread*

*Shakes head*

but you don't think that Mr. 73 games is the basketball equivilant of Brett Favre? ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: October 28, 2010, 09:39:55 PM »
Yeah, I don't see how Kobe being stubborn & playing through an injury when he team could practically finish in first without him should be credited.

If NIK wants to bring up the analysts, all they were doing was SHITTING on him for being a dickhead for trying to play through the injury & not taking time off.

I could understand if they were a .500 team & they NEEDED Kobe desperately in every single game just to make the playoffs, but he's on easily the deepest, best team in the league, that would have finished first even if he missed 20-25 games last year.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #159 on: October 28, 2010, 09:48:29 PM »
yeah  Kobe's such a stat hog that he can't even let himself get better and miss a few games ;)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #160 on: October 28, 2010, 10:14:38 PM »
I agree that the level of dickriding of Kobe is very high here ... BUT the level of hatred and nonsense is through the roof ...

If you think that playing through his injuries and still being able to maintain a high level of play is nothing special ... man I dont know what to say

Being able to adapt and change the release of his jumper  because of a broken finger , shutting down a prime T-Mac in the 4th quarter with one arm and scoring 18 pts on the other end in 03 is not something that your average NBA player could do ....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #161 on: October 28, 2010, 10:19:43 PM »
kobe has a high threshold for pain sure

but lou gehrig broke all 5 of his fingers on each hand during his iron man streak

i dont even want to know the pain Favre feels after games lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2010, 07:19:34 PM »
wow what a great game on espn   

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2010, 07:34:52 PM »
Miami's killing Orlando by 26 in the 4th

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2010, 10:28:01 PM »
Miami just proved tonight that in a month or so when they are in full form, they will be unfuckablewith.