Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 151242 times)

The Watcher

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2010, 12:12:15 AM »
emekea okafor was assaulting miami players today and he's not even that great. miami need to find a player who can actually play in the paint and not get bullied. bosh and big z were resorting to taking jump shots from near the 3pt line
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2010, 02:40:52 AM »
Gasol , Bynum and LO gonna have a party when they face the Heat ... bulling them in the paint and turning Lebron and Flash into jumpshooters on the other end ... that's the game plan NO followed and it worked pretty well ...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2010, 03:37:55 AM »
Bosh has been quite a disappointment so far, he's like a 7 figure salary role player out there  :-\
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Watcher

« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2010, 04:06:44 PM »
Gasol , Bynum and LO gonna have a party when they face the Heat ... bulling them in the paint and turning Lebron and Flash into jumpshooters on the other end ... that's the game plan NO followed and it worked pretty well ...

the main difference between NOH, BOS and LAL is that LAL don't have a point guard on the level of rondo or cp3 which helped those teams tremendously
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

PLANT

« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2010, 04:25:18 PM »
Bosh has been quite a disappointment so far, he's like a 7 figure salary role player out there  :-\
yep, been really dissapointed in his rebounding numbers (or lack there of) so far.  Wade basically NEVER passes this year when he gets the ball.  So if Bosh doesnt get looks from LeBron, hes just been taking up space out there.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2010, 04:53:01 PM »
yeah  its really "the Big Two plus the overpaid guy and friends"

on  the real though, there will be days when Wade is out and Lebron and Bosh both go crazy for like 30 each and Bosh will do his.  remember he's a 3rd option and the teams most targeted big man.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #186 on: November 07, 2010, 12:14:22 PM »
teams are packing the paint, loading up against D wade and Lebron. IMO big Z needs to start to spread the floor, and that way Bosh can start attacking like he did last night in the victory vs New Jersey. When you start joel anthony at C, you lose offense... clap it up for big Z though he looks alot happier and doing alot better on the court than he did in Cleveland. Bosh will get his head around this offense though its a brand new system, assignments, and pace for him.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2010, 12:50:53 PM »
I agree

they reallllly need Mike Miller healthy too
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2010, 12:51:12 PM »
LOL, remember when idiots here were sayin Bosh is better than Gasol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #189 on: November 07, 2010, 02:22:17 PM »

yeah but I also remember when you said Bynum was better than Dwight Howard

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #190 on: November 07, 2010, 04:00:07 PM »
i guess Miami won last night  (not that anyone cares since today is sunday and it's NFL day)

impressive for thme that they don't go on losing streaks.  i see all 3 of the big 3 had great nights stat wise.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #191 on: November 07, 2010, 05:44:34 PM »

Owned. :bomb:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #192 on: November 07, 2010, 06:11:12 PM »

Owned. :bomb:

thanks, I do what I can.

I also remember NIK telling us other classics like

Mcgrady > Lebron
Bynum > Amare

and ofcourse he says Kobe > MJ

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: November 09, 2010, 05:23:23 AM »
Mavs beat Celtics, dope shit, brings back memories from when the Mavs were contenders. How bout Rondo taking that crucial 3 like a retard?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #194 on: November 09, 2010, 11:18:27 PM »
sorry 7even I was watching monday night football   (i get so pissed when the celtics play monday nights during the NFL season).  congrats on your boys winning sir.

Heat lose tonight!