Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148921 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #255 on: November 20, 2010, 02:57:38 PM »
the eastern conference finals is gonna be the REAL Nba finals

similar to how the Kings-Lakers games 10 years ago were better than the Lakers/Nets games
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #256 on: November 21, 2010, 08:23:19 AM »
Memphis pulls off a stunner last night at the end to beat miami!

celtics play today at 12:!5  8)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #257 on: November 22, 2010, 01:29:10 AM »
Haslem is done for the year of 2010, Heat front court is about as thick as a piece of paper right now. Anthony and Magloire are beyond worthless. How come they even have jobs?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2010, 03:22:36 PM »
Haslem is done for the year of 2010, Heat front court is about as thick as a piece of paper right now. Anthony and Magloire are beyond worthless. How come they even have jobs?

wat'd u expect the rest of team would be when they signed lebronze, wade and bosh, Z is solid but they need another legitiment center, not a filler like anthony. their back court is average (obviously excluding lebronze and wade) with chalmers, house, miller (when he gets back) and jones.

theyll prob do better next year with some upgrades, i dont see them getting out of the east conference this year.

but mad props to the griz! love that team.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #259 on: November 23, 2010, 01:11:33 AM »
it's bad if they lose to Indiana at home and Wade was just 1-13 ::)

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #260 on: November 23, 2010, 02:16:35 AM »

wat'd u expect the rest of team would be when they signed lebronze, wade and bosh, Z is solid but they need another legitiment center, not a filler like anthony. their back court is average (obviously excluding lebronze and wade) with chalmers, house, miller (when he gets back) and jones.

Heat honestly would be better off trading Chris Bosh for some big men who actually hustle. Actually, Heat would be better off trading Bosh just to clear up their capspace. Even in games where Bosh actually puts up good numbers, he STILL looks like he's hurting the team when you watch them play. Miami doesn't need anymore fake stars like Bosh, they need big men who actually fill the roles of big men.

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
Miami Heat fans enter
« Reply #261 on: November 23, 2010, 02:01:13 PM »
sup?

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
« Reply #262 on: November 23, 2010, 03:43:59 PM »
awful start, I gotta wait till they have more games under their belt to judge it better but all that big hype was for nothing. this team ain't touching ,at all, teams like the early 00's lakers, 86 celtics, 92 bulls or the 87 lakers, at least from what I'm seeing, and Bosh is a big liability, I already knew it, too soft. if this keeps on like this, lakers got this, at least this year, that team is too deep also.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:42:09 PM by Tha A »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #263 on: November 23, 2010, 04:33:58 PM »
They will never be under the cap and they don't have any trade assets they can give up... their only ways to improve are 1) firing their clearly overstrained coach, 2) trading bosh for a real nigga and 3) signing a dope MLE player (well, for next season)

1) will happen sooner or later, no doubt about it.
as for 2), I'm not sure. who could they trade for? there's no way they can get guys like howard, duncan or gasol. horford would do wonders for them, but I don't think they can get him either. niggas like brand, z-bo or boozer aren't the answer either, it would be the same shit with them.
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #264 on: November 23, 2010, 04:37:31 PM »
heat are signing Eric Dampier lol

i still believe this team will be scary come 2011 but lol @ the 8-6 start

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #265 on: November 23, 2010, 04:53:53 PM »
they decided to waive stackhouse instead of sending some trash rookie to the d-league

damn, way to go out like that
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #266 on: November 23, 2010, 04:55:26 PM »
they decided to waive stackhouse instead of sending some trash rookie to the d-league

damn, way to go out like that

lol guess it shows how much Stack can or cannot contribute

theremedy360

« Reply #267 on: November 23, 2010, 05:58:57 PM »
On a different note- The Heat are fuckin hard to play against on 2k11.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #268 on: November 23, 2010, 08:53:09 PM »
On a different note- The Heat are fuckin hard to play against on 2k11.

They are unfuckablewit in that game lol.

Sccit

« Reply #269 on: November 23, 2010, 09:02:46 PM »
What a joke...Wade is averaging more points than LeBron on less attempts. Aside from the 1st game, LeBron has clearly looked lost on offense compared to Wade.

Wade is also getting spoonfed by LeBron while he ain't passing the ball to save his life.. and their attempts are actually equal. Stop sippin' that haterade nigga, hatin' LeBron ain't hip no more, it's mainstream now.

you already know what i think of lebrons game...and that was way before anyone else discovered it.

Two questions:

1.) Do you honestly think Wade is better than LeBron... like, seriously? I mean, in all honesty. Not in that swagger-sense of simply stating "T-Mac > LeBron" to cause a riot and shit. I mean seriously... do you think Wade > LeBron?

2.) How can someone who can't handle an offense average 9 assists in the first place? How is that theoretically possible?

Even their coach doesn't really know what to do, so of course the Heat play pretty chaotic. But they will figure it out, sooner or later. It's difficult to handle with 2 top 3 players, one soft ass top 20 player and a bunch of nobodies. But if they figure it out, you most definitely gon see LeBron handlin' a "real offense". Of course he can't have a superhuman stateline like he sometimes did in Cleveland, that is only natural.

Wade is the more skilled player...Down by 1 with 10 seconds to go, I'd rather have the ball in Wade's hands, no question. I also think a proper team built around Wade has a higher chance to succeed than a proper team built around LeBron. Same goes for T-Mac in his prime, that was no gimmick...LeBron is the greatest at collecting stats, better than anyone else. But he's clearly not the greatest at succeeding and leading a team to promise. Honestly, Wade's biggest problem throughout his career has been his health. If he was 100% to start the season, I believe it'd be pretty evident by now who the Heat truly belongs to.