Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148902 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #390 on: January 12, 2011, 07:23:03 AM »
Lmao @ Eliot being in this thread shit talking non stop when the heat were finding an identity and now that they look unbeatable hes nowhere to be found

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #391 on: January 12, 2011, 02:15:20 PM »
everything turned around since the heat shitted on the cavs for the first time in december. the heat finally took off, while the cavs have become a completely broken team without any hope left for them. they will even have a hard time courting a promising draft player because of the way they shitted on lebron after he worked his butt off for them for more than six years. how dumb must gilbert feel for those "championship coming to cleveland soon" remarks?

if I were Gilbert I'd never speak in public again
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #392 on: January 12, 2011, 03:29:20 PM »
LMFAO @ LeBron's Tweet.

Dan Gilbert is on suicide watch.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #393 on: January 12, 2011, 04:12:38 PM »
LMFAO @ LeBron's Tweet.

Lebron is a hypocrite for that tweet. Saying "you shouldnt wish bad on others", when he clearly has tweeted during his ex-team's worst ever performance to be spiteful. Yes, it may have been a retort to Gilbert, but Lebron has just shown his bitter, ungentlemanly side yet again.

I've no issue with him as a player, he's superb. But as a man, he's clearly a bit of a cunt.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #394 on: January 12, 2011, 04:34:34 PM »
LMFAO @ LeBron's Tweet.

Lebron is a hypocrite for that tweet. Saying "you shouldnt wish bad on others", when he clearly has tweeted during his ex-team's worst ever performance to be spiteful. Yes, it may have been a retort to Gilbert, but Lebron has just shown his bitter, ungentlemanly side yet again.

I've no issue with him as a player, he's superb. But as a man, he's clearly a bit of a cunt.

Its what happens when you take a young kid and give them the world at 18. I dont have a problem with the tweet...EXCEPT for the fact that its also a slap in the face to the Cavs players. If he wanted to shit on Gilbert...great....Gilbert is a piece of shit. If he wanted to take a shot at Cleveland for the way they have been acting....great. Who cares, players have talked shit about cities, etc...for ages. But Id be willing to bet he has at least a couple guys on that team that he is still cool with. And he just shit on them too. He shoulda maybe thought twice about that part.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #395 on: January 12, 2011, 05:09:31 PM »
i feel really bad for mo and jamison

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #396 on: January 12, 2011, 08:33:18 PM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #397 on: January 12, 2011, 10:10:55 PM »
hahahaah i knew the clips would keep their tempo and win, BEAT THE HEAT!

karma bit lebronze right back in the ass

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #398 on: January 12, 2011, 10:22:05 PM »
The Clips have been on a roll lately ... it sucks they have started the season in a terrible way ... they would have a decent shot at making the playoffs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #399 on: January 12, 2011, 10:29:03 PM »

Oh yeah, 22-2 in their last 24. They suck.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #400 on: January 12, 2011, 10:38:07 PM »

Oh yeah, 22-2 in their last 24. They suck.

lol i never seriously said they suck, when i did it was just fun n games, but i was seriously surprised how they sky rocketed to the 2nd in the league and 1st in the ecf

« Reply #401 on: January 13, 2011, 10:25:29 AM »
The Clips have been on a roll lately ... it sucks they have started the season in a terrible way ... they would have a decent shot at making the playoffs

Theyre a strange team. They can be really dangerous. They beat us this year too in LA.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #402 on: January 13, 2011, 10:57:15 AM »

Theyre a strange team. They can be really dangerous. They beat us this year too in LA.

injuries, kaman and baron wasnt there in the start of the season. they had a mean frontcourt but griffin got injured thus camby got traded. griffins a franchise player and been labeled that since he got drafted.

they were suspected to hit the playoffs last year if griffin didnt get injured

« Reply #403 on: January 13, 2011, 11:06:22 AM »

injuries, kaman and baron wasnt there in the start of the season. they had a mean frontcourt but griffin got injured thus camby got traded. griffins a franchise player and been labeled that since he got drafted.

I like some of the players on this team, but seriously...fuck Donald Sterling. Racist piece of shit. I dont wanna see his franchise ever do shit really.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #404 on: January 13, 2011, 01:32:03 PM »

I like some of the players on this team, but seriously...fuck Donald Sterling. Racist piece of shit. I dont wanna see his franchise ever do shit really.

hes the worst owner in nba history. id say dan gilbert comes in close 2nd, not of what he said publicly about lebron, but the fact that instead of making GOOD MOVES to get the right pieces to WIN, he just made moves to make LEBRONZE happy.

let the players play and the GMs do their thing, lebron had way to much say and was way too spoiled in cleveland.

i was pretty upset that we traded away thorton and camby i thought they would complement the bench nicely