Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148895 times)

REPDATWESTCOAST

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #510 on: February 27, 2011, 07:37:50 PM »
damn im watchin the game right now...crush miami get em

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #511 on: February 27, 2011, 07:41:48 PM »
what a great game
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #512 on: February 27, 2011, 08:48:46 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #513 on: February 27, 2011, 08:51:37 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #514 on: February 27, 2011, 08:56:45 PM »
Cham   your Heat are strugglin against the better teams
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #515 on: February 27, 2011, 10:04:24 PM »

I know. Not good.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #516 on: February 27, 2011, 10:10:10 PM »

I know. Not good.

i wonder  if Miami can beat the Bulls in the playoffs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #517 on: February 27, 2011, 10:17:40 PM »

I know. Not good.

Probably. Stern is DYING for LeBron & Kobe to play at least once in the Finals against each other.

Dick will be refing those games. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #518 on: February 27, 2011, 10:22:42 PM »

I know. Not good.

Probably. Stern is DYING for LeBron & Kobe to play at least once in the Finals against each other.

ya know, I have to say this :  I am tired of the media getting on the Bulls nuts.   this faggot Mike North on Fox Sports Radio, a true Chicago homer who spent the past winter ballsucking Lovie Smith and Jay Cutler, is NOW ball hopping onto Derrick Rose's nuts saying Rose is the best player in the NBA and better than Durant, Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Rondo, Deron  and anyone else you might want to mention..........

I'm hoping for a Miami-Boston eastern conference finals...that way I'm for the east in the NBA Finals.  and more than likely Boston would win :D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #519 on: February 28, 2011, 10:33:36 AM »

I know. Not good.

ya know, I have to say this :  I am tired of the media getting on the Bulls nuts.   this faggot Mike North on Fox Sports Radio, a true Chicago homer who spent the past winter ballsucking Lovie Smith and Jay Cutler, is NOW ball hopping onto Derrick Rose's nuts saying Rose is the best player in the NBA and better than Durant, Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Rondo, Deron  and anyone else you might want to mention..........

I'm hoping for a Miami-Boston eastern conference finals...that way I'm for the east in the NBA Finals.  and more than likely Boston would win :D

If we end up with a final four of Boston vs Miami and LA vs San Antonio....we would be looking at 11 of the last 12 champions lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #520 on: February 28, 2011, 10:45:22 AM »
HOPEFULLY it's OKC vs SAS in the western finals :D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #521 on: February 28, 2011, 10:56:19 AM »
HOPEFULLY it's OKC vs SAS in the western finals :D

I dont think it would happen though. More than likely we would be the #1 seed and OKC be #4, which would make us meet in the second round.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #522 on: February 28, 2011, 01:30:41 PM »
the one you are 6th place in and i am ahead of you by like 50 games in?

yea...the one where u cheated by vetoing a fair trade in.

now, even if u do win, there will be an asterisk by that shit, straight up. :-X

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #523 on: February 28, 2011, 01:45:41 PM »

first off you little bitch, I've been waiting for your boyfriend 021 to accept this trade for the past 7 days

second off, you are the one who sets up all these bonehead 2-for-1 trades with people trying to take their best player for two B players, so get the fucc outta here with that bullshit.

tell your boyfriend to accept the trade and I'll put it through.

Sccit

« Reply #524 on: February 28, 2011, 02:05:18 PM »

first off you little bitch, I've been waiting for your boyfriend 021 to accept this trade for the past 7 days

second off, you are the one who sets up all these bonehead 2-for-1 trades with people trying to take their best player for two B players, so get the fucc outta here with that bullshit.

tell your boyfriend to accept the trade and I'll put it through.

right, so pau is a b-player, even though he's a first round pick in every league and is currently ranked number 2 overall on the entire season, while durant is ranked number 4....even pau for durant straight up isn't close to being vetoable, idiot. and your reverse psychology worked, because dumbass ali (021) is actually starting to consider that his weakass team is too good to trade...so if he doesn't accept it now, you vetoed a perfectly legit pending trade and it may not go through again, which completely fucks the integrity of your league. LOL ****** :grumpy: