Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148959 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #570 on: March 03, 2011, 10:33:45 PM »
holy s hit Orlando goes into Miami and somehow wins

good for them though

not really..the only top-tier team miami has beaten so far has been the lakers, and EVERY1 beats us in the regular season.

Sccit

« Reply #571 on: March 03, 2011, 11:14:35 PM »
Can somebody inform me if NIK has a mental problem? This nigga telling me I'm not rooting for my team, when I CLEARLY state above "If the Sixers played the Heat in the first round, I'd root my heart out for them".

This nigga is talking about six years ago before this powerhouse team thing came to mind.

Then you wanna name all those teams "Dallas, OKC, etc.". You know how those teams will become powerhouses? If Chris Paul or Dwight Howard sign with them next year. ::)

Miami
New York
Chicago
LA

In two years, not a team in the NBA will be able to compete with any of these teams. Except maybe the Nets if they get Dwight.

don't get mad because you've been exposed as a bandwaggon hoe...LOL. this whole powerhouse thing is overrated. there are still small-market teams competing and building towards contention. in fact, 3 of the top 4 teams in the west don't play in a big market...once people realize that miami and new york wont win shit, the league will end this fascination with superstars teaming up in big markets and teams will build to contend the old fashion way. okc is a prime example...they just added some size and depth to compete with the lakers, and they are regarded by many as the favorites to take out LA this year. this is not 6 years ago, idiot...this is TODAY.

LOL, I'm more then willing to admit being a bandwagon fan.

& YEAH OKAY LOL. Like the Lakers aren't the hands down favorite. The difference between the Lakers & Spurs against the Thunder & Dallas is staggering.

You just don't want to admit the Lakers are one of those powerhouses because you don't want to make it seem you have an unfair squad. You want to give Kobe as much credit as humanly possible & saying he's part of a pure powerhouse looks bad for him. C'mon bro, I know your games.

& more importantly, learn how to read..I didn't say "TODAY", I said down the road, son. When your or NJ has Dwight Howard, etc. This is all just starting.

when it happens, we'll see...as of now, you sound dumb making that claim when most of the contenders are not from huge markets. yea, Lakers are the favorites, because we have the greatest player of this generation paired with the greatest coach of all time...but boston (after trading perkins), okc, miami, san antonio, dallas, chicago, and orlando are all in the same boat looking in. the powerhouse thing is a trend, just like the run-n-gun high potent phoenix offense...people thought the whole league would turn into run-n-gun teams who rely on a fast-paced offense, and phoenix became a great regular season team with that style...but they never won a ring, and that's where it ended...just like teams have a better chance winning with a half-court, grind it out offense than a run-n-gun offense, teams have a better chance of becoming champions if they build towards it than if they signed a bunch of superstars overnight. the tide has yet to shift, and i'm leaning towards to okc/san antonio side than the miami/new york side right now, so have patience, young'n.

Sccit

« Reply #572 on: March 03, 2011, 11:16:29 PM »
It's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. They love overlooking that Conference Finals vs. the Kings. An NBA official said that it was fixed. Hear that again, a crooked ref admitted Stern favored the superstars.

Besides, very simple logic. Jordan is gone. Stern's babyboy, Jordan is GONE. The smartest thing to do for exposure is to have someone whose comparable to Jordan so people still think they are watching arguably the best ever.

If you had a league where they said, "These guys are good, but NONE of them are close to Michael Jordan" that's AWFUL marketing.

Obviously going to side with Kobe before they go against him & make him lose.

that's not even what he said, idiot...he said kings were favored in some games and lakers were favored in some games, to make it an interesting 7 game series...there was some horrible officiating in that series against the lakers as well, and anyone who actually watched that series can vouch that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #573 on: March 04, 2011, 02:29:26 AM »
this is one of the worst losses for the Heat so far. it showed what they are at the moment. 2 superstars who produce great plays and great highlights, an overpaid soft fag who folds under pressure and a bunch of random niggas. which would be enough if there was great chemistry and shit, but there's not. the 2 most imporant positions for chemistry are their worst. then they also have no idea how to win games they have no business winning, also no idea how to play dirty and dismantle an opponent when he's about to have a comeback in the 4th quarter. that team is just not gangsta enough. i'll be very surprised if they win the title this year. if they do, they are gonna win it for the next X years straight, because they are a very flawed team at the moment and can become much, much better with certain changes. as for now, the celtics are the best and the heat, bulls and magic are on a similiar level.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #574 on: March 04, 2011, 10:18:07 AM »
What do you mean I "sound dumb", talking about the "potential" of the league in the future? Potential is your favorite word to use lol.

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #575 on: March 04, 2011, 03:28:29 PM »
Where all the heat fans after that magic loss? Finally this is proving james is overrated. Wade>>james

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #576 on: March 04, 2011, 03:30:04 PM »
MIAMI HEAT JUST GOT BEAT

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #577 on: March 04, 2011, 03:53:45 PM »
Where all the heat fans after that magic loss? Finally this is proving james is overrated. Wade>>james

Yo dumbass, you know that Wade is on that team, too? You know he lost, too? You know he didn't play better, either?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #578 on: March 04, 2011, 04:09:47 PM »
Yo ^ "heat-ed fan"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #579 on: March 04, 2011, 05:50:44 PM »
we don't actually have any Heat fans on here besides Chamillitary
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #580 on: March 04, 2011, 05:53:48 PM »

interesting....thats a good thing so noone believed in that "oh king james is goin to miami which automatically equals to a ring. lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #581 on: March 04, 2011, 05:59:12 PM »

interesting....thats a good thing so noone believed in that "oh king james is goin to miami which automatically equals to a ring. lol

no
  but if they can get a center in the offseason it will
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #582 on: March 04, 2011, 06:19:33 PM »
I already said that was a terrible loss. What more can I say? lol.

They are a lock for the playoffs, we'll see how they do then.

Most of you smartasses claimed they wouldn't win this year anyway. So now if they live up to your expectations you're going to laugh like they choked? Not very logical..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #583 on: March 04, 2011, 07:11:54 PM »
Heat gettin blown out 36-12

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #584 on: March 04, 2011, 07:27:01 PM »
Heat gettin blown out 36-12

They're creeping back.