Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148910 times)

REPDATWESTCOAST

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #585 on: March 04, 2011, 07:42:26 PM »
creepin back but damn goin into the half down still

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #586 on: March 04, 2011, 08:34:22 PM »
I MISSED WHAT HAPPENED TO DAMPIER? WHAT HAPPENED?

Sccit

« Reply #587 on: March 04, 2011, 10:16:20 PM »
damn, the heat really suck worse than i thought...their only offense is in transition, straight up. and lebron continues to prove he has no heart...especially in the game vs. orlando. passing it to bosh on the last play? what a pussy ass disgrace...wade must be furious.

Sccit

« Reply #588 on: March 04, 2011, 10:18:42 PM »
What do you mean I "sound dumb", talking about the "potential" of the league in the future? Potential is your favorite word to use lol.

you sound dumb because there is currently no merit to that...i only speak of potential when players show flashes. so far, the only potential miami and new york has flashed is potential to disappoint vegas for ranking them so damn high.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #589 on: March 04, 2011, 10:32:09 PM »
What do you mean I "sound dumb", talking about the "potential" of the league in the future? Potential is your favorite word to use lol.

you sound dumb because there is currently no merit to that...i only speak of potential when players show flashes. so far, the only potential miami and new york has flashed is potential to disappoint vegas for ranking them so damn high.

There is more then enough potential at the rate superstars are teaming up for the league to be terrible in a few years.

There is more potential in that then in Andrew Bynum lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #590 on: March 04, 2011, 10:47:45 PM »

There is more then enough potential at the rate superstars are teaming up for the league to be terrible in a few years.

bynum is no longer potential, he is potential realized...17 boards and 6 blocks tonight, ya dumb bitch

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #591 on: March 05, 2011, 08:54:30 AM »

bynum is no longer potential, he is potential realized...17 boards and 6 blocks tonight, ya dumb bitch

Yeah, it's realized he'll be injured within the next 12 months.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #592 on: March 05, 2011, 10:28:57 AM »

He's fuckin dirty. Guess he was frustrated at getting completely embarrassed on National TV, so when Parker went up for a layup Dampier just shoved him in the back pushing him outta bounds.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #593 on: March 05, 2011, 10:36:49 AM »
damn and then took a what a 30 point loss? lol

He's fuckin dirty. Guess he was frustrated at getting completely embarrassed on National TV, so when Parker went up for a layup Dampier just shoved him in the back pushing him outta bounds.

« Reply #594 on: March 05, 2011, 10:47:30 AM »

His plan worked to perfection!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #595 on: March 05, 2011, 10:48:37 AM »

Your quoting style seems so familiar...but your English is better. lol

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #596 on: March 05, 2011, 10:50:26 AM »
im new to this forum. for some reason my computer wont let me quote the other way. so i just go with whats easier
I will tell you though there are some weird people on here or as someone said "creepy"

« Reply #597 on: March 05, 2011, 10:53:36 AM »
im new to this forum. for some reason my computer wont let me quote the other way. so i just go with whats easier
I will tell you though there are some weird people on here or as someone said "creepy"

Hell muthafuckin yeah. Watch out for that Sikotic guy, he likes dick.

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #598 on: March 05, 2011, 10:55:18 AM »
im just starting to see whats goin down but its comedy regardless i guess

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #599 on: March 06, 2011, 10:13:01 AM »
Arroyo got signed by Celtics ;D

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth