Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148979 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #615 on: March 06, 2011, 08:05:23 PM »
^How does one suck & have one of the best records in the league?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLsHP94bvXs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WLsHP94bvXs</a>

ask the last team LeBron led to failure

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #616 on: March 06, 2011, 08:49:48 PM »
Miami has now lost four in a row and five of its past six games, and the Heat continue to struggle against quality opponents. Coach Erik Spoelstra said players were crying in the locker room after the game, and the panic alarm has become a screaming siren.
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/14780783/heats-dream-season-could-turn-ugly-if-they-dont-wake-up
:camp:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #617 on: March 06, 2011, 11:14:09 PM »
But if all you Dubcc NBA analyst experts are claiming you never thought the Heat were going to win this year, then why wait until now to start bragging that's what you thought? Because they dropped 4? Like I said, when they won like 30 in a row nobody had anything to say. They drop four & suddenly "Oh, I knew two months ago they weren't shit" lol.

Once I was certain they made the playoffs, all that concerned me was the playoffs & we can all do all the speculating we want but until the playoffs start & finish, it all means nothing.

I mean, besides the Spurs, they haven't really been getting blown out. Like today against Chicago, they lost by a point. I could understand if they lost to every quality by 15 or more, but that's not the case. Whose to say a team in the playoffs can go out & beat this team playing them back to back nights & shit? And run with them?

I'm just saying, when the Heat beat the Lakers on Christmas, that was just "a regular season game, doesn't mean shit", but when the Heat lose suddenly, they lost the NBA Finals in a regular season game.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #618 on: March 07, 2011, 12:36:30 AM »
they keep givin up leads ,  their record in closed games is terrible  ( they are 1 out of 16 from the field on potential game tying/winning shots ... wtf )

it just showed they have no idea what to do and cant execute down the stretch ....  their offense is way too much predictable , its Lebron or Wade iso all day long , not enough against the good teams

they need to change some things

1) get another coach , Spoelstra is clueless in almost every aspect of the game
2) trade that pussy named Bosh
3) Lebron should let Wade take over at the end of the games
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 12:41:23 AM by wcsoldier »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #619 on: March 07, 2011, 12:46:33 AM »
^But I feel that's not necessarily a bad problem to have. It seems like something that can be worked out. I mean 1-16 sucks, but at the same time, what are four of them two attempts they got in one game? That means 12 of their 20 loses they could have "potentially" won if a shot fell?

This stretch of losing could be good for them moving forward, nearing the playoffs.

I just think it's much better for them to be losing close & figuring out how to close the games opposed to losing to quality teams miserably.

The Watcher

« Reply #620 on: March 07, 2011, 01:13:14 AM »
if the heat only just win, it's because lebron took over. look at the games where lebron has played terrible and theyve lost. look at the games where he plays good and they normally win

i think the only real change that needs to be made is finding someone to replace bosh who can rebound & play defense. once miami come up on a team who has a big presence in the paint they are pretty much done. right now its lebron and wade carrying that team, they need some help

the question is, who would actually take bosh now that people have seen him play on the heat?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #621 on: March 07, 2011, 01:33:29 AM »
Lebron has played to his standards since the All Star Break but Miami record is 2-5 ... he has been as unclutched as possible lately ... why the keep going to him whereas he keeps missing ...

Sccit

« Reply #622 on: March 07, 2011, 01:57:31 AM »
But if all you Dubcc NBA analyst experts are claiming you never thought the Heat were going to win this year, then why wait until now to start bragging that's what you thought? Because they dropped 4? Like I said, when they won like 30 in a row nobody had anything to say. They drop four & suddenly "Oh, I knew two months ago they weren't shit" lol.

Once I was certain they made the playoffs, all that concerned me was the playoffs & we can all do all the speculating we want but until the playoffs start & finish, it all means nothing.

I mean, besides the Spurs, they haven't really been getting blown out. Like today against Chicago, they lost by a point. I could understand if they lost to every quality by 15 or more, but that's not the case. Whose to say a team in the playoffs can go out & beat this team playing them back to back nights & shit? And run with them?

I'm just saying, when the Heat beat the Lakers on Christmas, that was just "a regular season game, doesn't mean shit", but when the Heat lose suddenly, they lost the NBA Finals in a regular season game.

the heat are not the lakers...comparing a championship team to a bunch of arrogant losers is pretty pathetic.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 02:25:38 PM by NIKCC »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #623 on: March 07, 2011, 10:49:46 AM »
Lol elior is such a troll. He vanishes when the heat win and shows up when they lose. Cham why waste your time with such an obvious troll

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #624 on: March 07, 2011, 11:38:43 AM »
Lol elior is such a troll. He vanishes when the heat win and shows up when they lose. Cham why waste your time with such an obvious troll

Because he claims to know what he's talking about. But I guess you're right. He's a selective reader, responds to what he feels like he can answer & when I say something he has no answer to he runs to "LOL, you're an idiot".

Sccit

« Reply #625 on: March 07, 2011, 02:24:53 PM »
i dunno what the fuck u dumbasses are talking about, i posted in this thread while the heat were smashin VVV

LOL@all the excited ass mufuckaz up in this thread...this was like a Game 7 Finals for the Heat. Lakers lose these Christmas games year after year. Who won the big Christmas game last year? Yup. We almost play these games like it's pre-season. This is nothing new, Lakers "struggle" (relax) in stretches every single season. Ya'll happy Heat fans puttin too much stake in this, just like the Cav fans of last year. :-*

lmao@gaydc coming into this thread to discuss me.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #626 on: March 07, 2011, 02:50:38 PM »
Lmao @ you still needing to post on this forum

Sccit

« Reply #627 on: March 07, 2011, 04:29:37 PM »

i don't need to do shit, fagboy...take your dickriding to gspot, this thread is about the heat.

teecee

« Reply #628 on: March 07, 2011, 04:44:28 PM »

i don't need to do shit, fagboy...take your dickriding to gspot, this thread is about the heat.

Dude, its obvious your arrogance masks a real inferiority complex.

As for the Heat...well, I like Lebron and all, but this isn't all that surprising.   Still, the high end talent is there, so who knows what these guys will do come playoff time?  I could see a first round lost OR a finals appearance.  But in reality, they aren't built to win a championship...yet

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #629 on: March 07, 2011, 05:20:19 PM »
If you don't need to then why are you here? You were laughed out of this place and yet you come crawling back like a crackhead looking to suck dick for one more hit.