Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 151141 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #630 on: March 07, 2011, 07:03:38 PM »
lol @ him posting one post the day after Christmas to defend the Lakers & then bowing out until now.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #631 on: March 07, 2011, 07:25:11 PM »

Lebron: What do we do??!??!

Wade: Nothing, damn we suck

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #632 on: March 08, 2011, 01:04:24 AM »
Lmao @ you still needing to post on this forum

i don't need to do shit, fagboy...take your dickriding to gspot, this thread is about the heat.

Dude, its obvious your arrogance masks a real inferiority complex.

As for the Heat...well, I like Lebron and all, but this isn't all that surprising.   Still, the high end talent is there, so who knows what these guys will do come playoff time?  I could see a first round lost OR a finals appearance.  But in reality, they aren't built to win a championship...yet

right...a fag comes in here to talk about me rather than the heat and i feel inferior because i'm calling out his fagness. good job, psychologist, how much do i owe you? lmao

lebron is the most overrated figure in sports over the past decade...you people need to get over it and move on. i heard heat fans calling him out for having no heart on the radio the other day. embarassing.

Sccit

« Reply #633 on: March 08, 2011, 01:10:06 AM »
If you don't need to then why are you here? You were laughed out of this place and yet you come crawling back like a crackhead looking to suck dick for one more hit.

so u post here because you NEED to? because it's the only place you can ride nuts without gettin slapped the fuck up?? LOL. quit followin me around, fruitcake.

Sccit

« Reply #634 on: March 08, 2011, 01:14:31 AM »
lol @ him posting one post the day after Christmas to defend the Lakers & then bowing out until now.

i also posted in here on february 11th, dipshit. anything else?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #635 on: March 08, 2011, 06:25:11 AM »

So twice in four months..? lol.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #636 on: March 08, 2011, 10:10:06 AM »

Lebron: What do we do??!??!

Wade: Nothing, damn we suck

Like Ive said before, Im not a Lebron fan...or a Lebron hater. But they did this to themselves. Them coming together in Miami would have been the biggest story of the year anyways, but if they would have been humble about it...I dont think SO many people would be hoping to see them fail.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #637 on: March 08, 2011, 10:17:09 AM »
let's not forget that african americans easily get excited and overly confident. how can you expect 2 nba superstars and 1 nba all-star who are all black and consider themselves friends and join each other in a fun city to not get cocky and giggly?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #638 on: March 08, 2011, 11:44:11 AM »
^ lol, like i predicted last year, i knew 2 major ball handlers DO NOT gel well together, there was a good example of one before but i forget the team and the players,

thats why I DO NOT want a major ball handling PG playing with kobe. its just not needed and causes confusion sometimes.

one needs to take the backseat but its relevant thats not happening anytime soon, lebron would of had better chances recruiting bosh to cleveland or bosh just joining dwade. cleveland already had respectable team that can take them deep into the playoffs and the heat would of had money left over to make their team "respectable"

i knew 2 major ball handlers wouldnt be a PERFECT fit, im not saying they wont go pass through this, but i think there were better scenarios. im not a big fan of having 2 major ballhandlers it always limits one the players full potentinal if not, than it limits both.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #639 on: March 08, 2011, 11:47:35 AM »
let's not forget that african americans easily get excited and overly confident. how can you expect 2 nba superstars and 1 nba all-star who are all black and consider themselves friends and join each other in a fun city to not get cocky and giggly?
Wow. That's not an ignorant thing to say. ::)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #640 on: March 08, 2011, 11:53:36 AM »
im not too big of  a fan of the knicks either, two face up forwards? lol whats gonna happen when the J's dont go in? dont tell me they'll use their "youth" and "athleticism" to win games.

i dont understand why doesnt a "DOMINANT" (not no dwight howard weenie status, im talking bout taking over games like Shaq, KG status) big man hook up with a dominant perimeter player.

like a kobe n shaq, stockton n malone, tandem.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #641 on: March 08, 2011, 12:45:07 PM »

No shit. If you say that Germans like to kill Jews, Im sure 7even will tell you how ignorant that is.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #642 on: March 08, 2011, 02:16:58 PM »

So twice in four months..? lol.

doesnt matter how many times, point is, my stance remained the same...i was not as active on these forums the last couple of months, as all my fans know, but i still made it a point to state my opinions when i did come around. whats your point, though? the heat suck, regardless. you proclaimed them champs as soon as they got lebron, like the idiot that you are...dont try taking your dumbness out on others.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #643 on: March 08, 2011, 02:51:00 PM »
They will be champs. It's a new decade. I personally guarantee they will win more titles in the next ten years.

They don't suck, you're just angry he's by far the best player in the league. :laugh:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #644 on: March 08, 2011, 04:27:42 PM »

of course it is ignorant, yet not really wrong. I understand if you take offense, though. you're the only black person who posts about basketball in here... and you're far from the cliché african american, so I thought I could state this without offending too many innocent people.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin